My Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I forgot to post Lilly's stats here they are!

Lilly's Stats-

Hunger Hearts-Full

Happy Hearts-Full

Trainning-None

Intelligence-119

Beauty-76

Spiritual-39

Age-2

Weight-69lb

Name-Lilly

Gender-Girl

Generation-1

Points-25510

Tamagotchi-Pukatchi

And she still isn't married yet!

Hey there tamatalkers!Today I'm not gonna do quotes...sorry Anyway I have a quick question to ask all you tamatalkers out there...does anybody know when Lilly can get a job like at what age.(note Lilly is a v4)so if you guys could tell me that would be awsome so PM me if you alright?!Okay here is a quick little update on Lily.She evolved into a Pukatchi yesterday and I was super happy about it!So know I'm just waiting for her to get a job and then get married oh and that reminds me thats another question I wanted to ask you guys so PM me if you know the answer to this question!What age do they have to be to get married?Well thats the end of this post so here are Lilly's stats!

Lilly's Stats-

Hunger Hearts-Full

Happy Hearts-Full

Trainning-None

Intelligence-129

Beauty-76

Spiritual-39

Age-3

Weight-76lb

Name-Lilly

Gender-Girl

Generation-1

Points-27110

Tamagotchi-Pukatchi

Occupation-None

And still isn't married yet!

Hey tamatalkers -yawns- I have been in utah since july1 and it is currently july 31st because it is 1 in the morning here!-yawns again- so i just wanted to personally thank tamagotchi~dutchess for PMing me and answering my question so thanks alot tamagotchi~dutchess!anyway I just wanted to tell you guys that lilly got a job she know works at a clothes shop cool right!well i think i'm gonna go know well bye everybody! :wacko: :eek: :p :D :( LOL!

Hey there tamatalkers!I know I'm teribble I have not been posting for a long LONG time.So to make up for that I am gonna post about ALL SIX,soon to be seven,OF MY TAMAGOTCHIS!Fair?

My v3's Stats-

Hungry Hearts-Full

Happy Hearts-Full

Trainning-Three Bars

Age-4

Weight-99

Name-Mary

Gender-Girl

Generation-1

Points-35

Information-This tamagotchi was my first tamagotchi EVER!I got this for Christmas in the year 2007 I think it was that was about three years ago or so pretty neat right?!

My v4's Stats-

Hungry Hearts-Full

Happy Hearts-Full

Trainning-Three Bars

Intelligence-2

Beauty-7

Spiritual-1

Age-7

Weight-99

Name-Gohan

Gender-Boy

Generation-2

Points-1130

Information-My v4 is one of the more recent tamagotchis that I've gotten.While I was in Utah my Dad bought this for me off of ebay and five days later it came in the mail and I looked at where it had come from and it had come from North Carolina!Cool right?

My v4.5's Stats-

Hungry Hearts-Full

Happy Hearts-Full

Trainning-Four Bars

Intelligence-4

Beauty-0

Strength-0

Age-3

Weight-99

Name-Josh

Gender-Boy

Generation-1

Points-1080

Information-This the most recent tamagotchi that I've gotten because just last Monday my friend Austin Dangoobotchi-Lover~ gave me this peacock design v4.5.

My v5's Stats-

Hungry Hearts-Full

Happy Hearts-Full

Bonds Per-0

Type Of Family-Blended

Family Name-Chen

Generation-2

Points-360

Tamagotchis-Son-Uhyotchi,Daughter-Watatchi,Son-Hatugatchi,MOther-Okugatatchi and Father-Memepapatchi

Information-I got my v5 from a friend that I've known since third grade and since I had lost my v3 awhile back before I met her she re-introduced me to tamagotchis!

My v6's Stats-

Gender-Boy

Age-3

Weight-44

Name-Hadji

Hungry Hearts-One Missing

Happy Hearts-Two Missing

Stress-06

Tone-263

Rhythm-235

Original-223

Favorite Music-Jazz

Tamagotchi-Gozarutchi

Generation-1

Points-120

Information-This tamagotchi I got from target so there really isn't a story behind this one sorry guys...

My Hexagontchi's Stats-

Hunger-Full

Happy-Full

Points-0

Tickets or something-0

Gender-Girl

Age-3

Weight-99

Generation-2

Information-I got my Hexagontchi while I was in Utah it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is the stats for all of my tamagotchis!

Hey everybody!I know I know I havent posted me in aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.Well anyway for now I am gonna be posting about my tama-go and hexagontchi (color tama).Well right not much is goin on so since i dont have anything to post about I might as well go bye everybody!!!!!!!!!
imageproxy.php
XD!!!

Hey there tama fans and readers.I am going to be posting about my TMGC+C Hexagonic Chloe.

Chloe-Hey everybody it's me Chloe the sakuramotchi!Okay so since I'm kinda new at this I don't know what to talk about so my Mom will probably bring something up won't you Mom.Mom......?MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me-Zzzzzzzzzz-huh wha-

Chloe-...........................Really Mom?!

Me-What I had a long day at school today I was tired...-Yawns-

Chloe don't you dare think about going to bed again!

Me-Why not?

Chloe-Because I need your help wi-

Me-With what?

Chloe-....With talking about something on tama talk!

Me-Oh well why didn't you just say so?

Chloe-I tried to bu-

Me-But nothing you should have just said something!

Chloe-But you cut me off like just now.

Me-Oops sorry sweetie...

Chloe-It's okay Mom just don't do it again okay?

Me-.....Go to your room and do your homework while I think of something to talk about.

Chloe-But Mom!

Me-For one don't argue with me just go do it and for two I AM NOT A BUTT MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe-........................-walks upsatairs-

Me-There now that I have some peace and quiet I can finally think..........hmmm...........-phone rings-Oh what now?!-picks it up-Hello who is this?.................Hello?-hangs up the phone-Okay then...

Chloe-Mom I'm done with my homework!

Me-Did you read?

Chloe..........-walks back into her room-

Me-Well I have no idea what to talk about so I guess I'll go BYE.

Chloe-Yells from her room-BUH BYE PPLZ-peoples-

I guess I'll post Chloe's stats.

Chloe's Stats-

Hunger-Full

Happy-Full

Letters-None

Money-$0

Tickets-0

Age-0

Gender-Female

Wight-99g

Generation-1st

Hey ya'll!!!!Today I'm gonna tell you aboutmy TMGC+C hexagonic and TMGC+C ID.

Chloe-Hey every it's me Chloe!

Eskomo-And me Eskomo.

Me-And you all know me.

Chloe-(yawn)i'm gonna go to bed srry guys I'm pooped...

Me-But you slept nearly all day.

Chloe-I don't care I'mgoing to bed good night!

Me&Eskomo-Night!!

Me-Well I guess I'm gonna do the same thing as Chloe and got to bed I'm gonna have a long day tommorow.Night.

Eskomo-NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deck te halls with bows of holly fa la la la la la la la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!HI everybody since I have not been keeping up with the log I'm gonna give the stats on my tamagotchis.

V3-Off/Battery dead

V4-Running has a little boy(paused)

V4.5-Running married Celebtchi(paused)

V5-Off/Battery dead

V6-Off/Battery dead

TamaGo-Running has a little girl

TMGC+C(Hex)-Running with an Ichigotchi

And there ya have it the stats of all seven of my tamagotchis!Just remember this the next time I post I'll only be talking about my TMGC+C and TamaGo.Alright you guys have a very Merry Christmas and remember this SANTA IS ALWAY'S WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace ya'll Musicstar99 out!!

Max-Hey everybody I am the Ichigotchi Max!Now I know that my Mom usually starts these things but today I'm going to so deal with it.My Mom is currently doing homework so we'd better be quiet.

Me-MAX!!!!!!Are you typing on the log!?

Max-No Mom!!-giggles-

Me-You'd better not be or you'll be in BIG trouble missy!

Max-OKAY MOM!!!Anyway you're probably thinking why the heck is a girl named Max?Well the answer to that is my Mom is reading a book called Maximum Ride and there is this mutant girl named Max and my Mom thought that it was a good name so tha's what she named me.Eeek!!!I'd beter go my Mom is coming!

Me-Hey everybody!!!!!!!How are all ya'll doing?

Max-There doing fine Mom!

Me-???????????????????How do you know that!?

Max-I dunno.-gulps-

Me-MAX!?

Max-gulps-Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I'm goin to bed now night!!

Me-MAXIMILLIAN!!!Ugh I swear that girl drives me nuts some time.Ok well I guess i'd better get goin now bye!

TMGC+C Hexagonic Status-

Hunger-Full

Happy-Almost Full

Letters-None

Money-1790

Tickets-0

Age-3

Weight-34

Generation-2

Gender-Female

All right bye ya'll

Last edited by a moderator:
red HEY EVERYBODY!!!I need your guys' opinion.Is me talking with the people talking and there stats or just info.please PM with an answer THANKS BYE!!

Hey everyone.I'm not sure if I'm going to do quotes today so I'll let you know when I get there k?Anyway I haven't told any of you guys this yet but I just moved One month and 10 days ago so I've been moving alot of boxes getting situated moving furniture which is part of why I hadn't been posting on my log for a while.So ya I just thought you guys might llike to know what's been going on so now you know m'k?So do any of you guys have plans for winter break?I know I do.I'm going to Sacramento(where I was born)on Friday to see my Dad.He's coming out here by train.I know you guys are probably wondering coming out here what?Well the answer to that is my Dad lives in Utah while my Mom,two Sisters and I live here in California because my Mom and Dad are trying to get divorced.It's been three or fours years since they've signed the forms.Still nothing has happened.Oh ya I forgot to tell you,no I am not doing quotes today but you guys probably already figured that out huh?Anyway I guess I'll get going now bye Tamatalkers!!!

Hey everybody how are you all doing? Today I'm going to post on my hexagon color tamagotchi. Her name is Tori and she is currently a makiko. Here she is everybody!!!

Tori-Hey Hey You You!!

Me-What is it Tori?

Tori-I can't take it take it take no more,never felt like felt like this before!!!

Me-Felt like what?

Tori-I hate my life and I wanna die,I ain't got no Iphone!!

Me-.........???

Tori-This is the best burrito I've ever eaten,yum yum yum!!

Me-Okay then...?

Tori-Hey Mom.

Me-...What?

Tori-I'm a banana.

Me-What?

Tori-I'm a banana.

Me-What happened to your clothes?!

Tori-I'm a banana!I'm a banana,I'm a banana look at me move ya ya!!!I'm a banana,I'm a banana look at me move ya ya!!!Banana powers,banana powers,banana powers!!!

Me-............Okay then...?

Tori-Lol!!!!!!!Sorry I'm a bit excited for the rennaisance fair tomorrow!!

Me-Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tori-yawns-Okay I'm going to bed.Night everybody.

Me-Night sweet heart.Oh and night tamatalkers I think I'm gonna hit the sack soon to.

Alright everybody that little performance wasn't my idea it was on a flip note on the Dsi so for the most part credit to the original creator and I say that because I changed the scene a bit so ya.

Hey everyone I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry that I haven't been posting lately I've been in Utah visiting my Dad for most of the summer! I just got back on Saturday August 6th so I've only been back for about two days or so. Anyway just yesterday I got a Tamagotchi IDL from my bestest friend ever Dangoobotchi-lover~ as a gift!!!!!!!!!! I started it up and it was a Momoirotchi as a baby then it changed an hour later and became a Rolutchi!! I'm still waiting on it to change into a teen so when it does I'll be back on here posting what it turned into! So until then my fellow tamatalkers, farewell!!!

Here Are Her Stats-

Full

Comepletly Happy

990 money

1 year old

Female

8 grams/pounds

1st Generation

Hello everybody it's me again musicstar99!!!!!!!!! So today my bff Dangoobotchi-lover~ is hanging out with me!!!!!(his real name shall not be revealed for privacy purposes!) Since he is over we both decided to restart our tamagotchi ID-L,or however you want to put it,and he got a yurapatchi and i got a choribotchi and then they evolved and he got a nannokitchi and i got a paletchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are both so cute!!!! Anyway I'm going to go now i just thought id let u guys know what was going on so buh-bye now!https://www.music.com/video/maroon-5/moves-like-jagger-explicit/zqsk9wzdium/ Listen to this awesome song!!!!!

Hey everybody me and all my tamagotchis are on vacation! We are currently skiing down Mt. Everest! So I don't know why I'm yelling! I should probably stop before I cause an a- *an avalanche occurs and I'm the only one to escape.* Oh no....now I have to go find all of them...well i guess I'll post when I finally find them all so ya...

Sorry guys that was me being weird but seriously I have to find all my tamas so I have nothing to post so ya....BYE!!!

HEY EVERYBODY I AM BACK!!!! sorry i know it has been awhile since i have posted last... but hey on the bright side i found my tamagothcis! well i am going to tell you about my started one. i am using a tamagotchi Idl (or however you put that lol) and it turned out to be a boy with a little pj hat on and then an hour later it turned into this pinapple fruit salad thing. lol so yeah well i will try and post tomorrow but i have school so yeah... anyway bye for now!

Hey everybody today i put batteries back in my tama-go and my music star so thats what i am going to post about. Ace is the musicstar, Sally is the tama-go and zack is the IdL ( again however you put that).

Zack-Hey everyone it's me Zack!

Sally-And me Sally!

Ace-And me Ace

All together-And we are musicstar99's tamagotchis!!

Me-*walks in the room* Hey what are you guys yelling about?

Sally-Oh we were just telling everybody that we belong to you...i guess.

Me-Ummm they all know that you guys belong to me you goof balls!

Sally-Oh...LOL!

Me-So what are you guys doing on my log anyway????

All together-Oh nothing!

Me-Uh-huh sure...

All-*gulp*

Me-Lol I am just playing around with you guys! Sheesh you guys need to learn to take a joke!

All-Oh okay!Lol!

Me- Well readers if there is anything that you want me to post about or something I should post about send me a PM and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible and maybe try your idea out but until then BYE!

Everybody-BYE!!!!!!!

YAY!!! I just got my tamagotchi id l married to a MELODITCHI! I saw her and i was just like halelujah! and so i chose her got married and had a baby boy! so yeah thats kinda all thats happened so far so when he-OMG HE JUST EVOLVED!! he is the little cowboy with the hat! he is so super cute! well any way bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody well i don't know about you but i am entering in the cutest video contest!!! my video is nom nom nom its very cute in my opinion! well anyway i just got 3 of 4 of kuchipatchis happy symbols...i wonder what happens when i get all 4? hey could you guys PM me and tell me what happens when you get all the happy symbols for you tama in the tamagothci id l

Latest posts

Back