My New V.3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6/24

5:59 p.m

Clair saw her sister today. Jessica actually ended up calling her Angel. Clair and Angel. That's cute. Jessica is expecting to get a V.3 soon, so hopefully we can mate both of our tamas with the V.3. I'm especially looking forward to her getting it since mine is a V.3. I want to see what happens when two V.3's connect. ^.^

I'll get back later

Last edited by a moderator:
6/24

11:16 p.m

Clair is fast asleep after a hot bath. I lost her for a few hours today. I was so scared and worried that she was going to dye. I couldn't find her anywhere, and I had to go to the store!! I eventually found her asleep after I got back hours later. She was only missing two hungary and happy hearts, and was fast assleep with her doll. I am glad she was okay.

Well, goodnight!

6/25

7:14 p.m

Clair evolved into a young mimitchi today. She is so cute. This is the first time that I've gotten a young mimitchi. Wow. She's almost an adult now. She is going to be with her dad soon. Pretty soon she is going to have a baby herself. I hope she has another girl. I'll keep you updated. Just keep comming back!

6/28

11:33a.m

Clair is now an adult. She is that punk rocker thing. I like it, but she looks like a guy. She has an opointment with the matchmaker in a few days, so I need to excersice her, and keep an extra eye out for the Matchmaker on her fifth birthday. Well, we're off to tamatown to go to Hawaii! Keep comming back. I'll have more.

Latest posts

Back