My parent list disappeared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

macale000

Reaction score
I have a v3 so theres a list with parents. Today when i wanted to visit my tama's parent, the list was gone. I think it had to do with deleting my friends old tamagotchi who was the other parent.

Now pop-pop is lost for ever! :rolleyes:

edit- ps. by pop-pop i meant the dad. pss. i didnt want to tak to much room so i editted

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not exactly sure what to say...that might be connected to deleting the other parent, yes.. I guess you shouldn't do that >< I'll remember that.

im gonna do a test. my babies is gonna be alone( parents gonna leave) tomorrow. ill let u know.

well my second tama's parent i visited 3 times and then i couldn't get the parent list to open.

(my tama mated with the tama from the matchmaker so that tama wasnt on ny friends list)

please reply

well my second tama's parent i visited 3 times and then i couldn't get the parent list to open.(my tama mated with the tama from the matchmaker so that tama wasnt on ny friends list)

please reply
well, you just have to use the old passwords.

i did that, and it worked..

It happens to me too..... here latly however ive been able to keep my parents... i figured out after exiting in and out of the parent list several times veiwing all the different passwords untill you view all the available ones for that parent..... you will know youve veiwed them all when you keep seeing the same one up there over and over again...... then after that they have never left my parent list..... and are giving a different code so i can visit them in the grandparents section on Tamatown.

I think I've got it, even though I have tried it! Ok. 1st, on your second generation, got to the parent password, write it down, and don't lose it! Then, on your 3rd generation, go to tamatown, and enter the generation 2 parent password in the grandparent spot. Like I said, I havent tried it because I can't find my other password. Please let me know if it works!

actually, that happened to my friend too when she mated with another tamagotchi, not from the matchmaker. when she deleted the parent it dissapeared too. i dont know because i have always got a mate from the matchmaker. still, strange ai?

I have a v3 so theres a list with parents. Today when i wanted to visit my tama's parent, the list was gone. I think it had to do with deleting my friends old tamagotchi who was the other parent.
That is really weird

I think they only keep the parents and grandparents. After all, tamatown only offers a house for your parent and grandparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back