My pet married...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

totally_tamax

Reaction score
Wenevr I get a matchmakr, my pet marys a ghost or it looks lyk a load of dots! Then aftr dat, the screen goes blank and dat makes me download it! How come and has it evr hppnd 2 u b4?

The batteries might be low, or defective. Check to see if it is a CR2032 battery. Since you said the tama it is marrying is a bunch of dots, I don't think it's a dorotchi like the others said. It also might be a glitch, but it sounds like battery trouble.

maybe your bateries are fake, my ones were. They lasted for ONE DAY!!!!

I dont think they're fake,coz i'm on ma 8th generation but what is glitch? I dont think its da fireworks either coz the screen goes balnk like evrythin's froze. Is the dorotchi the fat one? What it kinda looked like was dots not connected, like a scribble. when i get ma webcam sorted and i get it again then ill try to take a picture. so what is a glitch?

Did it? mine does it evrytime i get the match maker. my pt is about to get it today, so i'l keep u guys posted what it does. i know it aint the battery coz my tamagotchi's lasted 8 and a half weeks now.

Wenevr I get a matchmakr, my pet marys a ghost or it looks lyk a load of dots! Then aftr dat, the screen goes blank and dat makes me download it! How come and has it evr hppnd 2 u b4?
OMG, yay! XD I'm not the only one. XP

Yes this is the board where I freaked out by werid tama marriages. o-o Looky. ^^

My Tamas Werid... o-o: By Saosei

Last edited by a moderator:
really? how many times has your pets been married like that?
Just my Makiko, but she got married like that 2 times. o-o

oh, ok. well, my pet is aboit to get a matchmaker today, so i'll try and make it marry a good pet.

I dont think they're fake,coz i'm on ma 8th generation but what is glitch? I dont think its da fireworks either coz the screen goes balnk like evrythin's froze. Is the dorotchi the fat one? What it kinda looked like was dots not connected, like a scribble. when i get ma webcam sorted and i get it again then ill try to take a picture. so what is a glitch?
A glitch is when your tamagotchi (not the actual tama, but the toy itself) does something just plain weird that it's not supposed to do. It happens to a lot of tamagotchis but yours isn't that serious, just get a new battery and download it. It will be fine. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back