My pet married...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A glitch is when your tamagotchi (not the actual tama, but the toy itself) does something just plain weird that it's not supposed to do. It happens to a lot of tamagotchis but yours isn't that serious, just get a new battery and download it. It will be fine. :D
Thanks Zoko, but it didn't help me that that much. o-o It happened again even though I just changed the batteries. ^^;

Wenevr I get a matchmakr, my pet marys a ghost or it looks lyk a load of dots! Then aftr dat, the screen goes blank and dat makes me download it! How come and has it evr hppnd 2 u b4?
Just dont say you wanna marry it

Thanks Zoko, but it didn't help me that that much. o-o It happened again even though I just changed the batteries. ^^; 
Thats hppned to my v2; i changed the battery and suddenly all my items and my foods turned to balls! You could even eat them! so now i'm scared that if i change my v4 battery, itll happen again and that'll cause me to reset it and lose all my precious ponts...

Just dont say you wanna marry it
If you don't know how to do this, just press the button A, and it should be something else. It hasn't happend to mine yet, so, I hope this works.

The ghost, as said, is a Dorotchi and is a perfectly normal tamagotchi. :lol: The screen going black is the fireworks, but does it stay black for a long time? Then try replacing the batteries or downlaoding like you did. :)
She meant blank, not black. ^-^ And it's just like the debugged glitch charater from the V1,2,and 3, she just thought it looked like a ghost. ^^

Wenevr I get a matchmakr, my pet marys a ghost or it looks lyk a load of dots! Then aftr dat, the screen goes blank and dat makes me download it! How come and has it evr hppnd 2 u b4?
That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo weird :) Try to reset NOT download but reset :D

Don't dowload it wait and firewroks should come up, and then you get a baby.

Hope I helped :huh:

P.S. I could barley understand what you wrote, please be a bit clearer next time, thanks.

that is very weird!
no its not iv had a goast befor there chracters and if u dont look after them proply thats when you get um

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back