my raffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, due to so many people entering this raffle, i am gonna put you in partners. if i pull out your team name, you will both recieve 3 items in kinz post.

here are the partnerships:

de66353+Squidward is Cool= deSquid team

chocokiwi+professerumbridge=chocoprofesser team

prettykitty1928+Amber905=prettyAmber team

cxam+hdmgirl=cxgirl team

i have a very small bucket and lots of names.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the winner is...thechocoproffesser team! Both will recieve prizes as soon as possible. That might be a week cause I have a sort of store that I run, and my Aunt is coming to visit, so I'm not allowed on the computer. But I'll try to go on soon! Next raffle is on the 28

I am now gonna change the rules a bit. Everyone will be entered in the raffle twice now! (well, each partnership will be entered twice.) And you don't have to pay or anything to be entered again!

[and the chance to get stuff from my "cleaning out my dock forum" twice!(that means 6 items!)]In order to go to my "cleaning out my dock forum" a second time, you must quote what is in the boxed parentheses, and put it in your post that you post in the forum.

~munches

Congrats!

Ummmmm.... no offense,but if your going to have a raffle, you have to buy all the prizes. If you don't have prizes then don't make a raffle. It is as simple as that!!!

And the winner of the raffle is...the cxgirl team! cxam & hdmgirl will both recieve prizes. Next raffle will be on August 4th.

And the winners are the desquid team! Both de66353 and Squidward is Cool will be sent prizes. Next raffle is on the 11th.

I Tamawho!!?? would like to enter Munches96's Webkinz raffle with the Webkinz name Tamawho as my webkinz name is Tamawho.

From

Tamawho!!??

P.s. practsing letter writing lol

Ok.. Munches can you pm me when you do it and add me on webkinz.. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back