my raffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh I think I can join the raffle. I hope it's not too late!! My username is: TamaLove10 .

Oops!I forgot. And the winners are...tamahers1 team!Tamawho and Monkeyz10210 will recieve prizes thru kinz post. Once again, the raffle is on monday, the 18th.Here are the teams currently entered in the raffle.

de66353+Squidward is Cool= deSquid team

chocokiwi+professerumbridge=chocoprofesser team

prettykitty1928+Amber905=prettyAmber team

cxam+hdmgirl=cxgirl team

tamawho+mishers1=tamashers1 team

borishu+tamalove10=borilove10 team

Last edited by a moderator:
You will get your prize soon. Teams are currently:

de66353+Squidward is Cool= deSquid team

chocokiwi+professerumbridge=chocoprofesser team

prettykitty1928+Amber905=prettyAmber team

cxam+hdmgirl=cxgirl team

tamawho+mishers1=tamashers1 team

borishu+tamalove10=borilove10 team

and Gotchigirl96

The next person gets to be on my team since right now I'm only a one person team, right?

EDIT: And btw, you put everyone's webkinz username down on the teams, but yet you put me down as GotchiGirl96 and not my webkinz name.

srry gotchigirl96.

Who ever enters next does get to be on Gotchigirl96's team.

Mishers1, when you enter one raffle, you automatically enter the next raffle.

im just wondering if the raffle is still on...i havent heard from u munches in a long time. :furawatchi:

sorry bout that. now that school has started, from now on, whenever I go on there will be a raffle. Sorry if i confuse anybody.

ok, the winning team is... the chocoprofesser team! Both will recieve prizes, but my computer is having trouble loading webkinz, so it might be a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back