My tama(s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank has become a tamachi, those used to be teens in p1 but now they are toddlers....

Kevin is doing fine, he's now 2 years old.

Frank has become an adorable Young Mametchi.

I have been connecting Frank and Kevin a lot just for fun. Frank has two smiley faces for Kevin and Kevin has 3 for Frank.

Tamagotchi angel still not here...

yes as you can see in my signature I am soon to the proud owner of a Cho Jinsei Entama! It should arrive on the 17th of feburary according to yesasia.com where I ordered it.

just wanted to update on my V3, I've been to tamatown to play the games and such, not much there yet and the games are kind of simple, I guess it's aimed at preteens, eh....

anyway I've got the following souvineers so far.

passort, skateboard, baloons, baseball cap, teddy, rare disc, rare shoes, bandai logo thingy, microphone and suitcase.

the matchmaker has just come for Kevin and brought a gozarutchi, they had a baby boy (another one!!!!! argh!).

Kevin left last night leaving me wth his son who I have named Sammy, Sammy has woke up but is still a baby at this time.

The matchmaker came for Frank and brought a Mimitchi...they had a baby boy.....ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry I'm done now. Just increbily frusturated with the run of boys!

it's hheeeeeere! Yes my US tamagotchi angel has finally arrived!

I can't get over how small the egg is, I don't remember the p1 being this small, but then I was smaller then. Is it just me or is this thing *tichty*. lol.

Entama is due later today or tomorow.

a fair amount of news on the v3 front. Frank left last night leaving me with his son, Derek. Derek is a kuchitamatchi now.

We went to visit Frank at tamatwon and got a cell phone, I also donated another 1000 gotchi points (in addition to 5000 I donated earlier) to the Gotchi King and got a password to see him and got a ring.

Sammy is still an itchigotchi doing fine.

tamagotchi angel is two years old (it ages a year after it's nap as a baby and again when it wakes up each morning). It needed to be praised once yestrday (it doesn't beep at you when it needs praising untill it's an adult so you have to watch it lke a hawk. It now has 50 percento n the Deeds meter and 40 TP(Tamagotchi Angel Power). Minor annoyance, the deeds meter is first on the check screen after the age and TP so you have to scroll through the whole check meter section to find out if it needs to be played with. The screen is too small to fit the age and hearts on onee screen - there are two seperate screens for hunger and effort(happyiness) as well. Just slighty annoying. Other then that it's fun to play with.

Derek is a Hikotchi, it floats around and has, what from the discription of the Osutchi/Mesutchi character are supposed to be steam jets underneath it.

My tamagotchi angel is 3 years old an adult, Kuriten the best adult character. I'm going for the secret character (the twins).

Sammy is still a teen, will change tomorrow.

Sammy has just become a Chohimetchi he evolved when I was rebooting my stupid computer for the umpteenth time.

Derek has become a Mimitchi (Another one! How boring! ARgh!). Sammy should meet the matchmaker tomorrow.

I seriously hope my entama will show up this afternoon!

Yesterday after I made that last long the Tamagotchi angel became the secret character yes, and just now the matchmaker came fpr Sammy, he mated with a gozartchi and had a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

Interestingly enough I pressed B when the matchamkers book was closed and I got a girl just like that rumor says, it was problably a co-idencidence though, I sitll don't believe in that rumor. I will try to again to get a boy on my v3 in 2 days and we shall see.

Sammy left last night and I have his daughter, whom I named Mandy, she is an Kuribotchi right now(Anotherone yay!they are so cute.) Derek should get the matchmaker today, here' hoping for a boy so I can finally mate my tamas!

Entama ddn't show up on Wednsday and unfortunately I am visting relativies till Sunday so the eraliest I could have it running is Monday morning because even if it's arrived by the time I get back the university housing office is closed on Sundays and packages are kept in there to be claimed so I'd have to wait until Monday morning to retrieve it.

the matchmaker came for Derek and he mated with a Teketchi and had a baby BOY. Yes, now I have one of each gender, time to see if v2s and v3s can mate.

Latest posts

Back