My tama(s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I return.

I decided to raise the Entama by increasing it's style points this time round as I am told that the adult character is determined soley on which stat is highest. Midoriko has become a Young Dorotchi just now and was acceoted into the Style class at tamaschool, her teachr is a sunflower!

Alos both the v2 and the v3 are adults, they BOTH became debatchi.

Yay! the cafe brown entama I ordered from Yesasia finally showed up. It's about fricking time!

Anyway it hatched into a girl Intelligence type that I named Kanada after Canada of course. Yes I'm insane.

I connected my two entamas twice, it's a bit of a pain because there are so many options.

Also Midoriko went to visit Koko in her house. I took a screenshot so you can see what Yattatchi looks like. You can see it here.

yes I am lazy and stupid.

Anyway, Midoriko(beads white entama) will be an adult tomorrow.

Kanada(cafe brown entama) is now a Young Mimitchi

both my v2 and v3 will get the matchmaker tomorrow morning.

Midoriko is now an adult - a Sebinetchi(I thhink that's the right spelling) pics coming whenever I get around to going on e-tamago. So lazy....

Also my v2 now has a baby BOY, it mated with s Hiratchi (I think), aaaand my v3 has a baby GIRL! YES! finally after 6 generations of BOYS. I will be able to mae my tamas again this generation! v3 mated with a Hanatchi.

Kanda (cafe brown entama) will be an adult in a few hours time..

Also both Connections left their baby's last night. Benji's son is Mikey and is now a Marutchi, and Drake's daughter Sarah is a mizutamatchi.

Unfortunately I decided to take a nap and by the time I woke up Mikey's hearts were all empty and he was sick. Most of the other tamas were unhappy too but MIkey was the worst off. Poor litttle one, I'm sorry I have such whacked out sleeping habits.

Latest posts

Back