MY TAMAGOTCHI LOG (PLEASE NO POSTS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!

I didn't post lastnight because i was going to do a post of what both Topaz and Ruby evolved into instead of keep posting. Topaz evolved but Ruby didn't yet.

Yesturday afternoon (around 4:00ish) i was cleaning my room and then i heard the evolving noice i looked at topaz and i saw a blinking teenager come on to the screen. Topaz evolved into a.....................Young Memetchi! <_< I really didn't want that one <_< I just had her last gen. but it's kinda funny because so far she grew up EXACTLY like her mom. But i will make sure she does not evolve into a ponytchi this time. Violetchi here I come....... :D

Now Marco. Nothing's been crackin' with him lately (lol) <_< But he is so great. I like this guy :D I did catch him watching t.v one time. Oh and last gen. with micky, i saw micky watching tv with his baby girl (ruby) it looked like she was sitting on his lap. How adorable is that?

Now to Ruby. Ruby should be evolving today i'm not sure which time, but i think i might end up with an average or healthy character because since friday (she lost almost all her hearts) I have been treating her like gold so that should of raised the health bar. Hopefully.... I really, really, really, want a Mimitchi or a ChoHimitchi or even a Mametchi this gen. I know they are all very healthy but i don't think i could reach that far because of the level it was on friday <_< ahh well. Then right now i have hope's on getting another character i never had before, such as pochitchi? <_<

Untill then, More updated soon <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Obviously, my tama's didn't evolve since i didn't post for the second time.

But... they did today! :( I got the cutest charcter's on the planet :(

Ok well today before gym i checked my tama's. I took one look at Ruby and my face lit with happyness. I didn't get the one's i planed on but i got another one i totally forgot about and I NEVER had this one before. Ruby evolved into a................................Kabutchi!! :( :D The little turnip guy! She is so adorable i'm in love with this charcter. But my fav. will alway's be hanatchi ;) Right now all heart's are filled and same with training.

Now to Topaz. She evolved today too!!! i checked after school before i got changed for track. You might already know what she evolved into since i told you what i wanted but i'll tell you anyway. Topaz is now a.....................Violetchi!! :D (aka furawatchi) I love her she is so adorable! I hope i could get a furawatchi on my v2 or v3. :D Same as ruby, all hearts are filled but only missing one training point from beign filled up.

Last but not least, Marco. Nothing happend today with him, but i know for sure he should be getting the matchmaker tomarrow. I don't care what i get. Or..... i could even mate Topaz or Ruby with him.... but both or 4 years old. I might just mate Topaz with him. They make a cute couple :(

Oh! here is a pic of all the three (left to right is, marco, Ruby, Topaz)----- https://i11.tinypic.com/2i9i0oz.jpg

Untill then, More updated soon ;)

Hey!

Well nothing happend today but one thing....

TOPAZ && MARCO MATED!!! I GOT 2........................Girls! :D I'm happy, my 3rd girl on my v4, i wanted a boy though :D Hopefully when Ruby get's the matchmaker that she will get a boy...

Besides that today was not a very good day with my tama's. All of them were overweight because it's hard to take care of them at school when teacher's look at you so i have to pretend to look for something in my purse when i'm really just taking care of them. :D

i had to play game's with them alot so my finger's are really tired and i can't type much :D

Topaz is fine right now and has all hearts filled! (she was the hardest to get the weight down, she is now 40 lb's :p ) but i love furawatchi's! :)

Marco is fine but missing 1 happy heart. But before marco leaves, i acually liked having a gozarutchi! :( but their heart's drop down so fast! that's the only bad thing...But i totally recomend them. :D

Ruby is fine too, all hearts are filled. I'm still so shocked i got a Kabutchi :D I love these things. :p Oh and she is so easy to get weight off of. Ruby is a fat burning furnace :p lol

Oh i decided to name Marco's baby girl lime and Topaz's baby lemon, then when ruby get's a baby (boy or girl) i'll name it dippy. Cute :D

Untill then, more updated soon :p

:mametchi: Who am i for not posting for like 3 days!?!

Well alot of stuff happend. but i'm sorry i didn't post because i was busy or really didn't feel like typing. :D

Well thursday night Topaz & Marco left. I named my 2 baby girl's (v4) dippy and (v3) lime.

I wished i got a boy on my v4 though :kuribotchi:

But anyway dippy last night evolved into a harutchi :mimitchi: I wanted a mohitamatchi really bad so i could get young dorotchi. :blink: i don't think i'll ever get her.

But also not only did dippy evolve, lime did too! into a tamatchi. The last time i had this one was from cider my first tama. I was suprised to see it again. :D

AND i still have Ruby but she will be leaving tonight, she got the matchmaker yesturday and mated with a kusatchi :hitodetchi: <---- that one.

She got a baby BOY! yes! now i can mate two of my tama's together! :D

I can't wait till dippy and lime evolves!! :D I am hoping for dippy to be one of the universal character's because the other two in hte mam. group i already had 8,000,000 times before.

For lime i want a piroriritchi because i am aiming for a paparatchi this gen. i failed all the other times so hopefully this will be my shot. Anyway, piroriroritchi is the closed to getting paparatchi, i heard nikatchi is too. but i'm not in the mood for one of those... oh and even though my baby boy ( ruby's baby) i didn't get to take care of yet. I have him all pan'd out, i'll name him haze. for a toddler i want a kinokomotchi, then a ufo-tchi or oniontchi (lol brooke! aka. purpleplum, oniontchi ;) ) then as an adult i'm hoping for Pochitchi or Gingirotchi.

Dippy should be evolving at 7:30 pm and Lime around 8:45 pm. :( i have to wait 6-7 hour's....

Untill then, more updated soon :ph34r:

AHH! i didn't post in a few day's. Well here i'll catch up now.

I'll start with lime (v3) as you might of guessed she evolved on friday (or the last time i posted) into a.............piroriroritchi!!!! :D EXACTLY the character i needed to get best luck of getting Paparatchi. Unfortunitly... that will not happen on account of today!! :lol: I forgot to check to my tama's all day at school (in tutorial i did which is right after 1st period) then the last time i checked them was last period (6th period!!!)

So yeah i'm sure you can tell that was awhile. Well then, i guess i will get a very unhealthy character, not that i mind it's just that i was hoping for a girlish one. I guess this one will be a tomboy, nothing wrong with that :D

Now to Dippy (v4) last time i updated she was a harutchi. Well saturday morning, i checked her and she evoled into a... Young Mimitchi!! :D good enough, havent had that one since binky ;) She has been great, i am aiming for a maidtchi, wasn't in the mood for mimitchi or the chinese looking one. Hopefully i'll get her. I am expecting her to evolve tomarrow morning. She is currently taking a bath right now :eek:

Last but not least, my v2. I already said i would name the baby Haze. he evolved twice since last time i updated (since ruby was still with him) for a toddler i got a Marutchi! :wacko: darn thing! no offence to the little guy, but he is just so plain... a circle? :huh: . Since then i was hoping for a oniontchi and a ufo-tchi. BUt when i checked him he evolved into a... Nikatchi! :huh: Alright, thats ok with me but oh well, thing's never turn out the way i planed. Which is a shame :( Anyway, as i said before i forgot to check my tama's so of course all hearts were down and everything. :( I just really hope i don't end up with a Whaletchi (aka. hatenatchi) or like gozarutchi. Not that i don't like them but i just had a goza. last gen and a whaletchi 2 gen's ago so i will not be a very happy person if i end up with one of them :p

So, as an ending, Lime will evolve..... wow, less than an hour, and Dippy will evolve tomarrow morning, then on wednesday haze will evolve. Let's hope for the best! :D

Untill then, more updated soon :wub:

Hey! Wow, today was great! it was so nice out, it felt like summer!

Ok well before i start, let me tell you this...

Lime never evolved!!!

I have no idea why though, today is the 4th day! :huh:

I guess she is a late bloomer :D

Anyway, only dippy evolved. Well as i said before i wanted maidtchi, i got her! I love this tama it's so cute! So far she is great and just got a visit from the king who gave her 1,000 points. :)

Lime is still the same, little piroriroritchi. I like this teen, even though it's teeth are alittle scary :eek: I know almost for sure i will get a very unhealthy character. Either: Masktchi, Gozarutchi, megatchi, Seikortchi ( sorry if i spelled it wrong) , Kurikotchi, or Warusotchi. Hopefully i will get Kurikotchi because it's the most girl looking one ^_^

Same with Haze, still Nikatchi. I can't wait till he evolves, though just like lime i will most likely get a very unhealthy character also, either: Masktchi, Gozarutchi, Kiwitchi, Zucitchi (sorry if i spelled this wrong too), whaletchi (aka. hatenatchi), or Hiratchi. I hope either masktchi :lol: or hiratchi. Well we find out tomarrow ^_^

So, if Lime happen's to evolve today, then i'll post again. If not today, tomarrow.

Hello!

Lime evolved! Of course i got a character i didn't really want because it look's more like a boy ;) But lime evolved into a...Megatchi!! the monkey looking thing. Yeah it's cute but not so much for a girl. But hey, on the bright-side, never had this tam. before :blink:

Only one thing happend with dippy today, she got a job. Her job is a florist again :unsure: I was hoping for a singer but i got rejected :chohimetchi: Last generation Topaz, got a job as a banker. I don't think i ever said that before, job's are almost the last thing i mention now :unsure:

Now to Haze. He still never evolved! ahh, i must be a day late on evolving. 3 day's. i don't get it :mimitchi: oh well... nothing really to be excited over. Obviously like i said before i am right on the spot for a very unhealthy character of either: Masktchi, or whaletchi. If i have a possible chance of getting just unhealthy then it would be takotchi, which i wouldn't mind at all. I hope i get masktchi because i practictly just had a whaletchi not last gen. but the gen. before. I want a change...

So if haze evolves today, i'll post again today or tomarrow.

Untill then, more updated soon :mametchi:

P.S. my friend rachel, droped her tama in teh sink while she was washing her hand's at school :ph34r: we tryed drying it on the handdryer but it's screen was full of water :mellow: shame, it's destroyed now....

Sorry i didn't post for the last few day's. ALOT has happend.

Friday in reading class Haze evolved into a...masktchi. YES! :D i havent had this one since genji or Ice. in the summer.... B) So it's been great to see him back. Then my friend came home with me after Track. She brought her tama's too and just yesturday (saturday) her v4 evolved into a ringotchi!! :D oh and also my mom's friend's daughter, sherry (were only one year apart she is 14, i'm 13) came over! :D it was fun, then we watched the movie silent hill :eek: when she left me and my friend brooke (who was still here) rode bikes to my friends house. but she wasn't even home :p when we came back dippy got the matchmaker! she mated with a pyonchitchi and got a baby...boy! yes! i wanted a boy this gen. since for the past 3 it was all girls! Then just about 10 minutes ago i mated Haze (masktchi) and Lime (megatchi) and they have baby....boys! wow 3 boy's. i was hoping for only 2 so i could mate another pair. :furawatchi: Now the only hard part is what to name the 3 baby boy's.. I was going to name my v2 Chip and my v3 Dale. Like chip and dale :D but i have no idea what to name my v4....goofy. that's it :p cute.

Now dippy is leaving tonight to leave behind goofy, then tomarrow night i will take care of Chip & Dale. Then i have off the rest of the week for spring break! :D

Oh before i forget, i recommomend Megatchi. I think it's so cute, i underestimate thing's too much :blink:

Untill then, more updated soon :)

Wow long time no update :eek:

Ok well let's catch up here.

Haze my masktchi left and i named his baby boy goofy. He then evolved into a Marutchi and is right now a hinotamatchi. He should be evolving sometime tommarow. YAY EASTER! :D

Then dippy left behind her baby boy who i named chip. Chip was first a harutchi then evolved into a obotchi, my first one! :D but a sad sad thing happend. i checked on my tama's and chip died :( my little obotchi's hearts were all down, thats when i promised myself this will never happen again. I MISS YOU CHIP!! :(

I reset and got a baby girl and named her Debbi. She evolved into a.... Mohitamatchi!! MY FIRST ONE ALSO!! :D :D Finally i have a shot at getting a young dorotchi :lol: i hope i get her. She should also be evolving tomarrow.

Last but not least is Dale. Dale is now an adult and he was first a tamatchi then a hasitamatchi, then just this morning he evolved into a...DOROTCHI!!! i was sooo happy, i wanted this guy since the first time i layed eyes on him :D YES! but then when he got hungry i was about top feed him when i noticed i had balls in my meals and snacks adn items list! over 40 in each!! :eek: So apparently i have the ball glitch :angry: :eek: Ughh i hate this but i dont want to reset my tama and never see my dorotchi again. :( I guess i will just have to deal with it for a little bit... i hate glitches....

Untill then, more updated soon :eek:

P.S. I slept over my friends house lastnight (purpleplum) and we watched a scary movie called the Hills have eyes. It was terrible. Then we dyed easter eggs B)

Hello!

and HAPPY EASTER everyone! :D

Ok well so far only one thing happend.

Debbi evolved. As you can kinda tell i didn't get young dorotchi because if i did i would have exclamation points everywhere. But i did still get a cute character. Debbi evolved in church this morning, when i came back in the car after church i saw a little ichigotchi :ph34r: on my screen. yes, debbi evolved into an Ichigotchi. :blink: Cute ^_^

UGGGH i dont think i'm ever ment to have a young dorotchi. :rolleyes: :angry:

Now to Goofy. Goofy didn't evolve yet, i'm expecting it to be very shortly. I'm hoping i get a toratchi ( tiger looking character on v2, who is a healthy character) I hope i get him. He is adorable ^_^ i love tamagotchi's. so many characters to choose from :D

Ok now Dale. Dale is so adorable, my cute little dorotchi ^_^ i looove this character. But not much has happend besides me feeding him a bunch of balls (if you didn't read the last post, i got the ball glitch on my v3) :lol: alittle weird.... but anyway the matchmaker should be coming for him on wednesday i think.

I'll post again when goofy evolves, NOTE: it might not be today because you should already know my evolving calculations are so off :lol:

I'M BAAAAAACKK. :p

Ok well alot of things happend i guess..

Well my itchigotchi (DEbbi) today evolved into..memetchi. :p

Ehh not really in the mood for this character but whatever.. :marumimitchi:

Right now she is doing fine and she should be getting the matchmaker monday -_-

My friend brooke gave me her mini tamagotchi so here is a spot for the little guy. He has no name (since you cant name the minis) but he is a ginjirotchi. He was a mametchi but then he evolved today during keyboarding B) I love this one. He's sooo cute :p I love ginji's.

Also my v2 goofy evolved on monday!! He evolved into a very unhealthy character... Zuccitchi! (sorry for spelling) the black jellyfish looking thing. I'm EXTREAMLY happy i got him. He is so cute! I never had him before anyway, i think its adorable. I do know he is a secret character on another version of tamagotchi and this character was first seen on Devilgotchi B) He is perfectly fine right now :D

Now Dale. My little dorotchi is still adorable and starting to get alittle needy. He should be getting the matchmaker tomarrow or friday. Aww i cant wait to see what baby he will get, i'm hoping for a girl because i have a good name for her. :D

Untill then, more updated soon -_-

P.S. today in track was our Black vs. White teams. It's fun the whole track team splits up in 2 groups. This year i was on the White team. I ran the 100 meter dash and tomarrow i am doing long jump (i'm really good at that one) and High jump. But it was funny too becasue today me and this girl taylor were doing roundoffs and were going to do stunts and stuff it was fun. we did alittle bit of cheerleading but had to stop when the coach saw me about to go into a stunt :angry:

hey guys!

argg, sorry i never posted for liek ages! it's been weeks! my tamagotchi's been on pause ever since. I'm out of interest with them again :) ughh i dont want to be but i like tamagotchi's to be exciting and i can't push myself to have fun with them at this point. I'm so sorry but i promise i'll be back on this site again when i'm into it again. :)

P.S. My battery on my v3 died :huh: (dorotchi) i beter take the other battery's out of my other ones before they die too!! :)

WOW! :eek:

can you believe it!?

almost 4 months without an update, i havent been playing tamagotchis since :lol: its a sad thing when that happens, but your in luck! i was looking at this mini bulletin board in my room and there was a picture of a young mimitchi on it and i thought tamagotchis! :(

well thats why i am posting here. since then i havent picked up a tama in about 3 months :eek: only because i was into Webkinz and Club Penguin at the moment. Im not sure if i should get into tamas right now because its the end of the summer and its so much fun when its summer and your playing with tamas, i dont like playing them during school because i always have to hide them in my purse without teachers looking :eek:

i would give anything to go back to last summer. :eek: i miss it alot same with tamas.

i hope good news will fall into this log very soon :eek: maybe getting back into them? :(

well untill then, i hope to post here again!

P.S. for vacation this year was a cruise to bermuda. nothing like venezula last year.

Helloooo guys!

good news! i started one of my tamas up again, my v2. I downloaded and i got goofy back! how great :D i just noticed he has a baby boy next to him :eek: i dont remembe him mating with anybody. lol he's a little stinker :D i might go out and buy battery's for my other tamas. I think im sleeping over my friends house tonight so i might bring them. hopefully if i really start getting back on track with these things, i can make them too. i miss these little guys alot :D all the excitement of one evolving, who can't miss it!? :D

ok well im going to go to pick out a name for my new little baby boy. :eek:

untill then, more updated soon :)

P.S. the post above was from me. hopefully she will read it! :D

heyy guys! ;)

Ok well last night goofy left. I decided to name his baby boy Omega. :D

well it was like 2:00 in the morning and i couldnt fall asleep so i woke omega up and started taking care of him for an hour. unfortunitly i fell asleep several times to be woken up by beeps :) but i quickly filled the hearts up :D ok i was hoping for a kinokomotchi or hitodetchi. Omega evolved into a................Hitodetchi!! :p

YAY! they are probably my fav toddler on the V2. I hope i get a oniontchi tomarrow, i think you get him from average care? B) Well i'll update and tell you tomarrow. :D

untill then, more updated soon ;)

P.S. i hope i get more attached to these things again, im kinda getting there :)

HEYY GUYS! ok well lots of news! :(

Yesturday i got a battery for my v3 and instead of downloading my dorotchi again, (which is the tama that had the ball glitch) i reset and got a girl. I named her Spice. If you remember in my posts i said i was going to name one sugar (which i already named) and the other spice. So thats how i got the name. Ok well i slept over my friends lastnight so i waited an hour for spice to evolve and i got a..... tamatchi! those little blobby things with legs. :wacko: Lol but i get them alot so it doesnt make me that happy anymore, then today around 2:30 PM she evolved again into a teen! :( i got an........obotchi! they are ok, i think i had 1 or 2 before though. But Spice is now safe and sound :(

Ok this is what im really happy about, Omega! Ok well as you know he WAS a hitodetchi, well just this morning when i was sleeping over my friends house, i heard the evolving noise, i thought "OMG hes evolving!" but i fell back asleep before i checked what he was :) , then when i did FINALLY check him i got a..........Oniontchi! I GOT JUST WHAT I WANTED! :( thats great, it never worked out any better than this! i think on how to get this character is to take good care but only 1 time let three or four hearts drop at once then again only 2 hearts once or twice. thats what i did :D :D

Untill then, more updated soon :wacko:

HELLO READERS!

Ok well since nobody is evolving today, there isnt much news, so this is a short post. :D

Well omega and spice are just sitting on my bed, perfectly fine. But last night i forgot i set omega's time back so he could stay up really late with me and like 2 hours later i checked him and his hearts were all down except for 2 :angry: i was hoping to get a pochitchi (the dog like tama) but by the looks of it, im not :( Sooo i might get a unhealthy to average character if i take really good care from here on. :D

Spice is probably going to be a healthy character, i'll take a look at the characters i want when i have time. :blink:

ok well im going to sneak down to my dads office computer so i can print out a few charts, since my printer isn't hooked up yet :angry:

P.S. if i didn't mention already, omega is my FIRST EVER oniontchi! im still so happy i got it, its probably one of fav tamas.

HEYY GUYS!

it's 3:26 Pm and they STILL never evolved! I'm telling ya, i cant predict evolving even if my life depended on it :p

but anyway, this morning i woke up really late and good thing i heard them beeping because both had all hearts down except for one heart. :D

now i am going to end up with masktchi's i bet. not that i dont like them, but you all should know me by now, i like getting new characters. well for omenga my v2, i still have a slight chance of getting kiwitchi which i really HOPE i get ;)

and for spice my v3, i have a chance of getting masktchi also and megatchi which i already had but i do like them. but still....

hmmm maybe if i try taking perfect care all day then instead of being in the very unhealthy collum i'll be in unhealthy, which there is more characters i can choose on getting. one of them is the hanatchi! :eek:

So i guess they will evolve tomarrow morning or late tonight (maybe)

untill then, more updated soon :eek:

HEYY GUYS!

PERFECT DAY!

ok yesturday i had high hopes on getting very unhealthy characters. since you should know me already, i sleep in. really late. so yeah hearts drop down a bunch when i wake up. well yesturday i treated them pretty good, letting 2 hearts drop at the most, but when i woke up today all happy hearts were gone and 2 hungry were gone on each tama! :mametchi: im not suprised so i automaticly thought Masktchi here i come....

but then, i heard the evolving noice by Omega! :eek: he evolved into a................................. NYOROTCHI!!!!!!! :eek: its the tama with the big head and a snake like body. i never had this one before so im really happy, this tama is even in the Average collum! ok then i fell back asleep because it was around 10:00. about 2 hours later i woke up hearing spice about to evolve, spice evolved into a...................................... PAPARATCHI!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG I FINALLY GOT THIS ONE! I ALWAYS WANTED IT, SINCE LAST SUMMER! :eek:

i screamed! i was so happy and shocked i got this one! :eek: its also an Average character. i say on how to get this one is to treat it good in the beginning when it evolved into a teen, then for the next 2 days, treat it alittle bad like letting 3 or 4 hearts drop at once, o twice a day, then every morning or once a day let 5 hearts drop. then for the remainin time left treat it good. thats how i remember getting mine! :eek:

they both right now have all hearts filled and just prancing around on their screens :eek:

Untill then, more updated soon :eek:

P.S. my paparatchi was 30 pounds when she evolved. if that also helps how to get this character :eek:

HEYY GUYS!

I was bored this morning so i started to connect spice and omega like crazy. Then after i stoped connecting for a little bit i went back to it and Spice and Omega Mated! :D :D

I ended up with two cute bobbling little baby...............Girls! :D

I have the perfect names for both, Ivy and Eve.

Cute ^_^

Right now they are both fine, they are so happy with their babies ^_^

Ok well to tell you this now, my bff brooke (aka. purpleplum) invited me to go with the mountains with her for a week! :D My mom's being a cracker about it ;) but she said i could go if she made sure with brooke's mom.

So if i go, i cant update for an entire week! :(

BUT i will catch you guys up because ill bring a note book and write down everything that happend, so if i am going, then expect a LONGG update when i get back. :D

Untill then, more updated soon :(

P.S. Ill post again to tell you if im going or not, just so you know.

Latest posts

Back