MY TAMAGOTCHI LOG (PLEASE NO POSTS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEYY GUYS! :)

nothing happend today, they only walked and blobed around their screen with their babies. :D

Im probably going to stay up past midnight (since school hasn't started yet, so i can) so i can watch them leave their babies. :D

Im alittle upset though because i FINALLY got paparatchi and now she is already leaving :( Well, im going to name my v2 Eve and my v3 Ivy. So when i get to name them and everything, ill keep you updated by the hour :D

untill then, more updated real soon :wub:

P.S. Im NOT going to the mountains with my friend :( :( My mom told me i could get the roots of my hair lightend before school started and i she couldn't make the appointment at the last minute. So once again i have to wait untill NEXT year to go to camel beach with brooke :angry: :angry: I really hate this.... :(

IM BACKK! :(

ok well after omega and spice left, I named my v2 Eve and my V3 Ivy.

Im treating Ivy really well to get mohitamatchi, and im treating Eve very bad to get a kuribotchi :( So far things are going well so when they evolve in about 10 minutes :mametchi: , Ill update to let you know. :(

Untill then, more updated EXTREAMLY soon :)

They have evolved! :)

Ivy evolved into a mizutamatchi and Eve evolved into a marutchi.

ack! what did i do wrong this time? lol. hmm i guess its not as bad as it seems....

WOW :eek:

I'm so sorry for leaving AGAIN! :D I seriously need to stop this on/off going interest with tama's, but i always seem to need a break from then no matter how much i don't want to.

Your probably (hopefully) thinking, so what reminded me of coming back here after not posting since August. Well little do you know, here in PA its SNOWING! :D you probably don't understand what snow has to do with tamagotchi's but it does. Last year in February (17th to be exact) me , brooke, and rachel had the funniest and best memory while sledding at rachels house, and since that was the best winter i ever had in my entire life, tamagotchi's were included. This happend when i used to have Binky (decotchi), i swear i love him to death. Binky, misty, and cider will always have a place in my heart because all 3 i had the best memories with.

I THINK i might want to start getting into them again (not official) but i was starting to miss them alittle bit. :)

Hopefully you will hear from me soon and not in June <- that rymes hahah :)

Hello! :D

sorry you havent heard from me in over 2 months! i guess you can never trust what i say anymore about coming back. sorry :D

i was thinking about tama's today, so i decided i wanted to visit my log on here. I read my last post and noticed today was Feb. 17!!

the aniversary of the sledding story!!!!!

so its been officialy 1 year since i had binky. :D

i really miss tama's, i know i said that a million times before and i never get into them, i just wanted to let you know that even though i didnt play with them, i still think of them.

im not here to say that im starting to play with them again, i probably would have if it was summer. Unfortunitly, its not so pretty much that blows.

I hope you get to hear from me again maybe in June when i get out of school and possibly clean the dust off my tamas and start them up again.

ILL BE BACK AS SOON AS I CAN, I PROMISE. :D

HELLOOOO! :D :D

wow once again i havent posted since february! well obviously its summer now so you may be wondering if im playing with tamas, the truth: no :( but the good thing is that i was soo bored today so i opened a new battery i had and put it into my v2. the tama i had before named eve died, so i have a new egg bouncing around right now. i have no idea what to name it though :huh:

i want to start up my v3 too but i think for right now i will stick with the v2 since thats my fav. version :D (anyways i didnt have a extra battery for the v3 right now ^_^ )

but when my egg hatches i'll update this post to tell you its name etc.

the egg hatched and i ended up with a baby boy. :D i was hoping for a girl but whatever, you cant always get everything you want :D anyway, i named him dough, an hour later dough evolved into a.......................................................hitodetchi! :wub: YAY i wanted one of them, i was willing to get any toddler besides marutchi. :angry: good thing i didnt.

ill update tomarrow to tell you what teen dough evolved into! im hoping for an oniontchi or a UFOtchi. :)

untill then, more updated soon :wub:

(its been a while since i said that)

Last edited by a moderator:
HEYY GUYSS. :)

ok well dough didnt evolve yet into a teen but i was just really excited because i havent played with these is a really long time so it brought back memories and i just felt like writing in here.

but anyway, dough is suppose to evolve in a few hours, he would of been evolving really soon but yesturday i went out with my friends so i had to pause him for a couple hours untill i came home. Im really hoping for a UFOtchi so bad!! i heard if you have your toddler over 35 pounds and good training that it will evolve into UFOtchi so im trying that out.

only time will tell :D

i'll update what dough evolved into on this post.

untill then, more updated EXTREAMLY soon B)

P.S. i kind of want to start up my v3 but i dont know if im really that into them again to start buying batterys. :D

------------------------------------------

IM BACKK! :D and dough finally evolved at 5:31 PM.

ok this was kinda shocking for me because i usually never acually got a character i was hoping for (well only once when i wanted oniontchi) but anyways, dough evolved into a.........................................UFOTCHI! :D :D :D

YESSSS!! i finally got one of them, they're so adorable. loves it B) i would say on how to get this character is taking good care of it but letting all the meters drop to zero 1 time. ALSO dont forget that your toddler has to weigh over 35 pounds, mine was 38 lbs and 4 training.

ok so now since i have a UFOtchi i could possibly get Kaerutchi (the frog or crocodile looking tama) you can only get him if you have ufotchi too :)

im going to try to get Kaerutchi, he's an unhealty character so i'll have to take bad care of him.

OR if i change my mind (or just end up taking good care of it) i want a Pochitchi ( :D ). never got either one so im pretty excited ^_^

ok well im probably going to be a bit busy from now on since i have 3 days untill dough evolves, so i'll be out with friends a lot. but if anything MAJOR happens or if i finally decide to get a battery for my V3 i will most certainly let you know.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR KAERUTCHI OR POCHITCHI! :)

untill then, new update in a few dayss B)

HELLOOO! :D :D

obviously dough didnt evolve yet, he evolves tomarrow :eek: im really excited to see what he's going to be. i know for sure i will NOT have a pochitchi :D yesturday i went to the mall and asked my friend to hold my tamagotchi in her purse but then she left the purse in her moms car, and her mom dropped us off at the mall. when her mom came to pick us up (which was from 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM) dough was sleeping with 3 piles of poop sick and had every heart down :( but now i am treating him good so i hopefully can get an unhealthy character rather than a very unhealthy character, so my chances for Kaerutchi (sp?) are up :D

Dough didnt do much today, i played a bunch of games with him and bought him an action figure which he loves ^_^

right now he is 2 and he'll turn 3 in about and hour.

ok well im going to stop now because its thundering and i dont want my computer to turn off while im writing this.

untill then, more updated soon :wub:

HELLO AGAIN :D

well dough should be evolving sometime tonight. i am really hoping for a kaerutchi (sp?) i can never spell it right :p

anyway, i think i should be ending up with an unhealthy character soim pretty excited to see what i'll get.

i'll update on this post when dough evolves :D

Untill then, more updated tonight ;)

P.S. Im thinking about getting a battery for my v3, but i dont have any money on me right now and i feel bad if i have to keep asking my mom for money. :p

-------------------------------------------------------

Just minutes ago dough evolved :rolleyes: you can probably tell that i didnt get a Kaerutchi :D

but dough evolved into a..................................... Tarakotchi :p

its not like i have anything against the little guy, but it seems like i always get him. I would call him the middle character because if i ever take average care (most of the time i do) i always end up with him.

i was soooo close to having Kaerutchi. On my health chart he was Unhealthy, and tarakotchi is Average.

if i would of took a little less care than i did, i know i would of ended up with him :D

whatever...... :mimitchi:

untill then, more updated soon :D

:mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back