My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Pink

Reaction score
Welcome to my first ever Tamagotchi log! This contains the events of my v4!

Basic info:

Name: Holly

Weight: 44lbs (oops too much gateaux!)

Training: [ ]

I named her Holly because it is near Christmas!

Oh yeah and incase you were wondering, this is what my Tamagotchi Version 4 looks like: Click here!

Nice huh? PM me on what you think, but DON'T post here! Lol... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly had something to eat as she was very hungry. I gave her two sushi's and two bread's. I think she liked them.

Aww, she seems bored. I know! I'll go on www.tamagotchieurope.com (or some of you may know it as TamaTown) and win her some prizes! She'll love that!

Well, I made her 9900 gotchi points and bought her drums, RC helicopter, bow, ball, soccer ball and some jeans. Wow! She'll be entertained!

Now Holly is squeeky clean! She had a nice hot bath and I helped her dry her hair. She looks like a star.

Yey!!! My Tama made the evolution sound! You know what that means! It's a child! Yey! I'm so happy!

Aww now that stinks. Just after Holly evolved the lights shut off and she went to sleep! Well, it was a long day and she must be very tired. Sleep tight Holly.

I'll have to see what Tama it is in the morning!

Good morning! Yey! Holly is awake! That means...she's a child! I feel so happy for her! She is *checks Character Chart* a Mizutamatchi!

I thought Holly needed some friends, so I connected to my sis' Tamagotchi. WHAT?!? Lol! My Holly gave my sis' Tamagotchi ice cream and love hearts and my sis' Tamagotchi kept giving Holly poo and snakes! Aww poor little Holly! Maybe they can work things out? :)

Hey, the post just came, let's see...*Important Information* huh? Let's see it...

Yey! Holly just got accepted into school! The teacher looks really nice, I bet Holly will be very happy there. When she got back she had a huge grin :) on her face! That's good to know. I gave her some sushi since she was hungry, and about 3mins later she had to go to the loo and do a stinky, but I saved her. Hopefully she will get potty trained quick lol!

She's just dancing around the screen now, so when she does something exciting I'll post back!

Aww, now that IS the cutest thing! Holly is watching TV! Let me pass the PC on to her...

Hi! It's me, Holly! I'm watching TV. Ooh! Band Aid is signing my favourite Christmas song! Got to go, don't want to miss it!

Me again, Holly is watching Christmas songs. I'm in such a [SIZE=14pt]CHRISTMAS[/SIZE] spirit, yeah! I need to go out and get Holly a Christmas present off TamaTown. *Thinks, what should I get her?* I know! I'll get her a piano! She'll love that, as she is always singing along to Christmas songs off the TV and making up her own songs!

Oops! Poo-pie again?!? I couldn't stop her lol, minus one potty training point! :)

I bought Holly a stereo from the shop! It's so adorable! Let's put it on...

Awww! Holly is dancing too the music! I always knew she was good at dancing. :) It plays two tunes, and Holly enjoyed them both! Well, I'm definatley keeping that!

These are the things in Holly's *Items* list:

Drum, Pencil, Ball, Soccer Ball, Bow, RC Helicopter, Jeans and the Stereo!

She's dancing around the screen at the mo...so I'll post back when she does something interesting!

Ok well I'm going on TamaTown now to get Holly some more things to play with so I'll post back when I'm done!

Keep reading! :)

Ok, I'm off TamaTown and I won Holly a bunch of things! Here they are:

Wig, Roller Skates and an Action Figure! She loves them all!

Her Hunger and Happy were down by one, so I fed her some bread and played Jumping Rope with her. She won 400p on it!

I'll write when she does something interesting!

Hi! I just went on TamaTown (again lol) and won Holly a Lion Toy and another RC Helicopter! w00t! She loves them, and she cuddles up to the lion toy! Aww sweet!

I will post back when something else good happens!

Until then!

Wow, Holly is a busy girl today!

She was crying :mametchi: aww...because she needed praising. After I praised her, she looked as happy as anything again :mametchi:

Are you enjoying my log? PM me your opinions, just DON'T post here! Lol.

Well, now Holly is in a GOOD mood! I used the Version 4 shop codes (to the left of this page) and I got:

Pen, !! (clone), Honey (love potion), CD3 (cd for the stereo) and the RARE cell phone!

Holly loves the !! and the CD3 is awesome!

She was dancing away, dancing like she has never danced before! Go Holly!

Wow! 87 views! Holly rocks at being an awesome tama! I love her so much. <_<

Well, she was bored so I sent her to school. She is getting on good! Her intellegence has grown from 0 to 57!

I'll write soon!

Yey! Holly has just one Jumping Rope! There was a pretty firework display and everything! She managed to jump 30 times! I am so proud of my little baby! She must be proud too.

She won herself 400p! I wonder what she should buy with it? *thinks* I'll ask her. :)

Me: Holly?

Holly: Yes Beth?

Me: You just won 400p on the Jumping Rope game, this means you have 8330p now. What would you like to buy with it?

Holly: Hmm...hold on I'm just popping out to look at the shop, I'll be right back!

Me: Ok!

*Still waiting for Holly to get back from the shop*.

Holly: I'm back!

Me: Was there anything good in the shop?

Holly: Well...there was a sale on, but there was nothing good there!

Me: Aww that's unlucky. I tell you what, would you like me to go on TamaTown and buy you something?

Holly: Yes please Beth! You are so kind! I would really appriciate it!

Me: It's not a problem Holly! After all, you are the best Tama I have EVER had. Just think of it as a gift from me to you for being such a kind Tama.

Holly: Aww thank you! And you are the best owner EVER!

*hugz shared between Holly and Beth*

Now wasn't that touching? Lol.

I'll go on TamaTown now, so I'll post back later along with what I bought Holly! See ya!

Before I buy Holly a present, let's take her to pre-school on TamaTown!

Aww, she's playing Tama Dance with all the other children! Now I know why she enjoys it so much!

*looks for gift*

Ok! I'm back from TamaTown! I got alot! I got:

Fried Chicken, Jeans, Shirt and a Skirt! I'll have a fashionable little Tama!

Holly: Thank you so much!

Me: Your welcome!

She's just dancing around the screen now, I'll post when something interesting happens!

Ok, I'm bored lol. Hey, I'll be right back, I'm going to play Jumping Rope with Holly.

Ok I'm back! w00t! Holly just won Jumping Rope again with 30 jumps! Another firework display! She rules at that game, I am so proud of her. Maybe I should enter her in the championships? :) lol.

Yet again, another 400p won! Go Holly!

Yey! Holly just recieved mail! Let's see what it is. *opens letter box*

Hmm...someone sent her a Chest! Let's open the Chest...

WOAH! Now that did make me jump! Out popped the matchmaker person (but not really the matchmaker, just the old women that looks like her) and she got really mad! Now that was totally...uncalled for!

Holly got really excited when she saw it!

Keep reading! Lol! :rolleyes:

Nothing much to say at the mo :wacko: so I'll post Holly's items list:

DRUM

PENCIL

BALL

SOCCER

BOW

STEREO

WIG

ACTION FIGURE

ROLLER SKATES

DOLL

RC HELICOPTER

PEN

!! (CLONE)

HONEY (LOVE POTION)

CD 3

CELL PHONE

MAKE UP

SHIRT

JEANS

SKIRT

GUITAR

CAP

UMBRELLA

Sorry that the above is in CAPS, I didn't realise. :rolleyes:

I am also sorry that the list is so long! Holly is going to be a busy girl!

Welcome to my first ever Tamagotchi log! This contains the events of my v4!
Basic info:

Weight: 44lbs (oops too much gateaux!)

Training: [        ]

I named her Holly because it is near Christmas!

Oh yeah and incase you were wondering, this is what my Tamagotchi Version 4 looks like: Click here!

Nice huh? PM me on what you think, but DON'T post here! Lol... :huh:
I am updating her Basic info!

Basic info:

Weight: 31bs (she has been excercising!)

Training: [||| ]

Latest posts

Back