My Tamagotchi V4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Timmy is calling for attention and Jane got mail!

Jane got envalope, let me give a time out to Timmy. Aww, he lost a happy heart but he got another training point! ^_^ New let's see janes mail...

THE KING! Yay! He gave me a present and it is.... makeup! Yay! Thanks king! :ph34r:

Oh, I forgot to tell you:

Timmy the fire dude died, so I named my new tamagotchi Timmy (after timmy |) so please don't get too confused!

Aww, Timmy's brushing his teeth now. :ph34r: He's so cute when he does it! Now I'm going to go to tamatown and then punch in the V4 shop codes. I'll post back here when I'm done, so bye bye for now!

Ok, so I went to tamatown and I got 2300 gotchi points and zero items. I don't really like getting items, so my total amount of points are: 9340 GP! Yay! I really want to get Timmy something really really special because he's been such a good tamagotchi! But now I'm off to punch inthe tamagotchi V4 shop codes right now, so I'll post here in a seccond to tell you what i get!

So I punched in all the v4 shop codes and here is what I got:

Pen

Steak

!! (clone thing)

Honey (which is a love potion thing)

Rare Cell phone! Yay!

If any of you with version fours are interested in getting these things, go to your shop ans press the (a) button four times fast. Then enter these codes:

1. BBCA CCCA= Pen

2. ACAB ACAC= Steak

3. BAAB ACBA= !!

4. CCBA AABB= Honey

5. CAAA BACB= Rare Cell Phone

Thanks to kyliesmum for all this information. ^_^

So now Jane was crying so I'm about to praise her. :) She lost two hungry hearts, so I filled them up. I fed her a sushi, and a bread.

Oh! Jane just pooed! I just cleaned it up and I guess both of them are happy. :) Wait... but let's check on Timmy just to be sure...

Oh, great! Timmy lost two happy hearts so I'm going to play a couple games. Talk to you in a bit! Oh, wait! I just tried to play with him once, except that he doesn't want to play right now. So I'm going to feed him a snack.

I just fed him an orange, he should be able to play now. :D

Yay, he was able to play! :ph34r: I played jumprope once, and scored a 10. I was kind of lazy, but he got one happy heart from it. Let's see if he's able to play flag...

Nope! Let me feed him another orange, then I'll play flag with him. It'll be a minute! Oh no, I accidentily played jumprope! :p So let's play flag now... xD Oh, great I only got 0 points. :)

Atleast he got some skill points and both of his hearts are up! ^_^

Aww, Timmy went to school and played the game with Ms. Flower, and he got poo twice. B)

Hey, Timmy just got another training bar. :p

He was crying and so I praised him, and so here are his stats:

Huungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Weight: 23lbs

Gen: 1G

Pencil: 18

Star: 20

Flower: 15

Aww I just saw a close up of Timmy. <_< He's so cute like that! I think I'm going to play more games and go on tamatown... I'm still not sure...

MARRIED WITH BABIES!!!

Timmy just got married and had babies with Jane... and I just used the love potion for the first time and it worked! :p Anyways I used the love potion a seccond time, I connected and they kissed with hearts floating all over! ^^ How cute can they get?!?

Oh yeah... and wehn Timmy was about to get a job, I pressed the © button my accident and it went away. ^_^

Aww!

Oh yeah, so the babies grown and now they are adults! I'll give you the stages:

Mary (sunflower)

baby girl>Harutchi>Young Mimitchi>Mimitchi !!! Yay! *pokes username* Haha. :unsure:

Amy (pink stripes)

baby girl>Mohitamachi>Young Dorochi>Maskachi !!! Awww...

Anyways yeah, that's pretty much it! Mary has a job now and she works at a restruant. ;) It's really cool! I'll post her skill points now:

66 / 20 / 34 (pencil, star, flower)

Oh, just now she lost a hungry heart. :) Oh yeah, and if you were wondering how I take care of my tama, (Mary) look in the next post.

So how did I take care of Mary? First of all, when SHE was a baby I fed her 4 snacks and 4 meals. I then played a bunch of games of jumprope, and then looked at her every minute (or few minutes) or so. :blink: Then when she envolved, I played games and only about one snack. Teenager, I connected a lot and made sure to get a bunch of Pencil skill points.

I gave few snacks and I connected even more. The games I played most were jumprope and Shape. :p I'd take care of her that way until she was an adult.

When she was ready, she envolved and then became an Adult Mimitchi! So it would go like this:

baby girl>toddler> :unsure: > ;)

Anyways, this is my thrid time getting a Mimitchi. You folks could say I'm a great tama owner, :ph34r: so yeah I guess that's how. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back