myspace?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey782

Reaction score
myspace isn't safe its stupid and whats the point of it????? i use to have 1 but i deleted my hole profile when i found out that so people got killed cuase of that web do u have 1 if u do your puting your self in alot of danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myspace isn't safe its stupid and whats the point of it????? i use to have 1 but i deleted my hole profile when i found out that so people got killed cuase of that web do u have 1 if u do your puting your self in alot of danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um... nobody really cares. I have a lot of friends and we all have myspace (well, most of us). Plus you don't HAVE to post a pic of yourself.

I like myspace. I met alot of new friends from it and found my old elementary friends.

-C.M.

I really wish people would stop whining about Myspace.

No website is 100% safe. Not even TamaTalk.

It all depends on how much information about yourself you give out.

If you don't give out information, you're gonna be fine. It's all about how you carry yourself online.

Yeah Sweet Kandi is right. Nobody really gives ever possible detail about themselves that they can. Myspace is for friends. People do need to shut up about myspace. No website is 100% safe. Not even if they claim it to be.

-C.M.

Um... nobody really cares. I have a lot of friends and we all have myspace (well, most of us). Plus you don't HAVE to post a pic of yourself. 

I like myspace. I met alot of new friends from it and found my old elementary friends.

-C.M.
?????? when i ever try sighning up it won't let me my email is valid and same with my name last name the code u have to nenter in and my posatal code and country and province and birthday pleaseeeee help me i need to get a myspace soooo i can chat with asia(pussycat doll a new 1)

?????? when i ever try sighning up it won't let me my email is valid and same with my name last name the code u have to nenter in and my posatal code and country and province and birthday pleaseeeee help me i need to get a myspace soooo i can chat with asia(pussycat doll a new 1)
If you're under 13/14 don't bother. They don't allow anyone under (I believe)14 register.

[SIZE=14pt]Well, yeah. What can we do to help? You should know your birthday, state, and zip code, and whatever else it asks. I forgot what it asks.[/SIZE]

-C.M.

The people that got killed or whatever, probably gave out their adress, so thats their own fault.

No one could track you down from just a pic, there are probably heaps of people in the world that look like you... or have the same name as you you dont even have to post a pic or fill out that info if you dont want to.

Fill out Fake info if your'e that worried.

If you don't give out information, you're gonna be fine. It's all about how you carry yourself online.
Ditto.

Actualy, if you aren't careful, tamatalk is more dangerous than myspace. Why? Because you have never heard of anyone getting kidnapped from a forum with 50,000 people have you? I think not. So, you woundn't expect anyone to do something like this and information floats more freely here then on myspace.

Get my drift?

Putting what school you go to in your signature isn't the safest thing either.

I agree with what sweet kandi said!!! :)

Actualy, if you aren't careful, tamatalk is more dangerous than myspace. Why? Because you have never heard of anyone getting kidnapped from a forum with 50,000 people have you? I think not. So, you woundn't expect anyone to do something like this and information floats more freely here then on myspace.
Get my drift?
Yeah, I agree with that... anyone here could be a pedophile.

Yeah, I agree with that... anyone here could be a pedophile.
PEDO MILK XD.

Anyway, I love Myspace.. and well like Lara said, anyone who puts their address or whatever is stupid because its common sence not to give out any info like that.

~Mango

Last edited by a moderator:
PEDO MILK XD.
Anyway, I love Myspace.. and well like Lara said, anyone who puts their address or whatever is stupid because its common sence not to give out any info like that.

~Mango
LOL! Pedo milk!! -raeps airport-

hahaha

LOLOL YAY!

Don't forget the Bunnyy & the Monkeyy xD.

=]

Anyway, I was just reading your sig monkey782 and it says your age, school etc..

If your saying Myspace is dangerous, look at your sig.

Anyone could track that school down, you know.

Not saying anyone will, but thats something you shouldn't do on the internet...

~Mango

I agree. I don't have a myspace, though. I heard that girls get harassed on myspace. It is soo dangerous. Many people think it is not dangerous to give out their picture or their first and last name. They can easily get abducted. That is why I be careful. It is alright to give out your first name, because millions of people have the same name as you (unless your name is reeally unusual, such as Boomib).

I would nickname myspace, abductorspace.

Did you know a fourteen year old kid got uh.. I can't say the word, but she actually had a relationship with a "teenager" that was "her age". She gave out too much info, like her adress, state, age, and school. The guy was actually a sexual preditor. The nineteen year old found her, and you know the rest. Her mother is now sueing MySpace for thirty thousand dollars. That is the big deal! :ichigotchi:

LOLOL YAY!Don't forget the Bunnyy & the Monkeyy xD.

=]

Anyway, I was just reading your sig monkey782 and it says your age, school etc..

If your saying Myspace is dangerous, look at your sig.

Anyone could track that school down, you know.

Not saying anyone will, but thats something you shouldn't do on the internet...

~Mango
Putting her infol down WILL get her into trouble. Because- 1) A pedophille could track your school and do bad thing to you. 2)People can search for you on People Finder(s)

Did you know a fourteen year old kid got uh.. I can't say the word, but she actually had a relationship with a "teenager" that was "her age". She gave out too much info, like her adress, state, age, and school. The guy was actually a sexual preditor. The nineteen year old found her, and you know the rest. Her mother is now sueing MySpace for thirty thousand dollars. That is the big deal! :gozarutchi:
This is about to make me sick. MySpace is SAFE, as long as you

don't give out personal information. I mean, people need to think. MySpace

has tons and tons of members, and some aren't there for chatting with friends, if

you know what I mean. Its whoever's fault whoever posted too much of their personal info. That's the way I see it. I have MySpace, and there is options where only your friends that you add yourself can view your MySpace. If you don't make it where anybody can see it, then they'll read personal information, and then your screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back