Myspace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=30pt]THE WORLD IS UNSAFE[/SIZE]

BUT WE GOTTA LIVE IN IT ANYWAY~ > :eek:

[SIZE=22pt]Like...EVERYONE else is saying it's only unsafe if your stupid! And if you give out your information to every random person you meet on the internet.[/SIZE]

OH CRAP~ THATS ME! O_O"

Lol...Just kidding. :D ~♥

But seriously, Walking through the park is no safer then going on Myspace. o-o"

Heh. I did my speech on Myspace. xP
No. Myspace is only unsafe if your like, "ZOMG IM AMBER CONNER WHO LIVES IN CALIFORNIA AND MY ADDRESS IS 45 YUKON DRIVE AND MY PHONE NUMBER IS 678-543-286!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG LIKE, CALL ME OR LIKE, LETS MEET AT TINKIA MALL SOMETIME! HEHEHEHEHEHE!" x_x Then its unsafe.

Just keep your profile on private, and it's safe. Tamatalk and Myspace are both unsafe. You just have to play it smart.

(The infortmation I gave out before is totally fake, by the way!!)
Lol. xD That made me laugh at the ZOMG I'M AMBER part.

But yeah, it's only unsafe if you make it unsafe. Honestly, Tamatalk can be just as dangerous as MySpace. Or any internet forum or sight in that matter.

I used to have a Myspace, but later I abandoned it.

Actually, it actually isn't Myspace's fault if someone starts chasing after you -- it is your responsibility to keep your personal information private online. I mean, sure, you can post your state, country, first name, age, and that stuff, but nothing too major that could give out your identity, such as address, city, first and last name, and I think you have the idea. :)

I don't like to give out pictures of myself. I mean, even a picture of your eye can give yourself up!

So, yeah, it isn't Myspace's fault, once again. I would be smart, by keeping a note saying 'Don't give out personal information on Myspace!'

Anyways, good luck to all who have Myspace. :D

my gosh i have a myspace its safe you just gotta kno wat your doing

I think I've said this before in a similar topic. While I don't have one yet (I'll get one when my grades are up), I've had one before, and I was perfectly fine because I kept my profile private and said I lived in Jamaica. What I'm trying to say is that if you keep your personal information to yourself and your profile on private, you should be fine. Oh yeah, and don't talk to anyone you don't know. That could get you in trouble, too.

i think it is safe my big sis has an account on there it really is on you for you to act like an idiot to give your info out.

I decided to make a poll about myspace. I really think its unsafe. I saw on the news that a girl got kidnappedby someone on myspace. Doesn't myspace ask for your adress too? I think its dangerous.
Yes myspace asks for your address but it's OPTIONAL!

And face the truth, NO WEBSITE IS SAFE! That girl was stupid because she put out too much info. She either gave out her first and last name, address, number, or maybe even all of them. I've had a myspace for nearly 2 years and look at me, I'm still alive and with my family.

The only people who get kidnapped are the stupid people. If you go on myspace and put whats below, then yeah you'll get kidnapped:

hey im sarah pennington my address is 123 main street and my number is 972 939 0511 come visit me and we can have fun ^^

Then yeah you're going to get kidnapped if you put that ^^^^ on your myspace.

But if you put this:

hey im sarah i love music and shopping!

Then you won't get kidnapped because all you put was your first name, which is a pretty common name.

-DMF

I hate to repeat everyone on here, but Myspace is perfectly safe as long as you don't give out unnecessary info.

They asked me for my phone number and whatcha know? It accepted 911. xD

Anyway, just stay smart and the internet ish safe!

Myspace Myspace and Tamatalk The internet is like a knife. It's a handy tool, but youu could get hurt if you're not careful.

If you put this:

Hi meh name is Sam Samson and I live on 111 Sam street and my number is 111-111-1111!

Prepare to die, Sam. XP

If you put this:

Hi my name is Sam and and I live in your basement! I am not married. I like pie.

Smart, yet funny lol. XD

If you give out you personal information and such. I used to have it on there. So I made a fake name, address, city up. Then the next day I got 6 freind requests o.o' Odd isn't it? But when you are on Myspace you never know who you are really talking to. I saw on the new that a girl committed suicide because her online boyfriend broke up with her. But it was actually a 40 year old woman who was the mother of the daughter she got in a fight with. Now she lost her life all because of something so stupid.

My idiotic younger brother got his Myspace this year. He searches people in the 14s then just Messages them. He says that most of his friends are Hot Sexy girls. When they could just be 50 year old women who found those pictures on photo bucket. He is so naive.

I suggest you be careful on Myspace if you have one. People know how to get your personal information. Never be apart of those chains where they tell you to add people. You never know who you will pick up there. As long as you stay safe you will be ok! ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back