Name Glitches - the evilest things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know.

It once happened to me!

It was called Robyn then it changed to Pobyn.I dont know why!

Just wait, ive heared sometimes the name goes back to normal after a few days or u can just wait for the matchmaker to come and start a new gen.

hope i helped :huh:

On the same generation, both of my friends names for their tamagotchi changed. One went from Kero to Iero and the other went from Chris to Rhris but they fixed it but downloaded it and it went back to normal

i think you are all lieing, i mean who would name a tama ROO??? You probably posted this to make it sound funny and put poo. There is no way every1 can have this same thing, and every1 i know or even mine has never had these! But if however it possibly is true then idk.
actually, the name glitch is quite common. and I can understand why someone would name their tama roo. like kangaroo.

Heck, once i named my tama Onepu!

Oh, and my avitar got the name glitch. it should be PITR, but the pixles on I got chopped out somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you are all lieing, i mean who would name a tama ROO??? You probably posted this to make it sound funny and put poo. There is no way every1 can have this same thing, and every1 i know or even mine has never had these! But if however it possibly is true then idk.
hay dont be rude! :rolleyes: i once named roo but it didnt change to poo! :angry: ^_^

oh yeah mine was harry it turned to carry weird huh? haha but yeah try downloading or reseting it :) hope it goes away

It has never happend to me before, but i have heard it happen to ther people and my friends! Try resting and downloading if that doesn't work then it should go back to normal in a couple of days!!

Hope i helped, and have a super tama day!

Wow that IS weird... I've never heard about the name glitch before since i just found my long lost tamagotchi in my gameboy drawer yesterday... -_- Maybe your tamagotchi's name changed because of all the bumps and drops and accidents such as that... If you haven't had one of the accidents maybe you should borrow your friends tamagotchi (or get a new one) and see what happens... If it changes still maybe write/fax a not to bandai if their address is on this site... or somewhere :p

I hope my long paragraph helped you! :D

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!(loud screeching noises and shouting)...

My tamagotchi's name is Julia... RIGHT...... and just today when i woke up this morning... MY TAMAGOTCHIS NAME CHANGED TO "HULIA"!!!!!!!! I feel so depressed...I didn't even drop my tamagotchi once this morning...WAAAAAHHHHH

yea i feel bad. Once Kay turned to Iay until I looked at my parents' list. THEN it said Kay. It will stay until you have another tama (on the same machine). At least it did 4 me.

Last edited by a moderator:
that happened to me once my tama was a boy his name was dan and i looked the next day it was an adult and the name was ann i wont have a girls name fora boy!!!!!!!! ^_^ :) :angry:

:) ^_^ the same thing happend to my tama as a toddler her name was joy and now her name is hoy i think that happend when she became a teen

my tamas a v4.my tama's name was miles but its now liles i reset it and it never happed again try to reset or... kill it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back