Name Glitches - the evilest things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw and I have the name glitch! My tamagotchi V4 boy had the name glitch! His name is Bill, but now it says Ill! Can you believe it?? ILL! Now what kind of name is that?

-C.M.

Yes! It happens all the time to my oldest v1, if i type a Y in the name, on the friend lists its a P...its weird...but watever, i dont reallly care, i just remember to not put in a Y!!!!

I HAD IT FROM BUDDY TO UDDY

DONT WORRY IT COMES BACK :blink: :wacko: :furawatchi:

Mines was ducky... and guess what it turned to!? :huh:
xD Lol, Had that happen once on the V4 I'm currently using. My character was named Jack but went Hack after having other glitchy problems.

Downloading returns the name back to its original state.

Mine was Mimi to Tini and amy to HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!

:(
Theres no such thing as a 6 lettered name because you can only fit 5. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
it wont go away :D i have the same problem. My tamas name is Jamie and it turned her name into Hamie. downloading will change it back. :eek: some of those changed names are funny :D

I think my friends v2 had a name glitch. My friend named hers Sadie but it turned to sadel. oh and I named my Tamagotchi v4 Yuri and later It turned to Suri but I didnt care because Suris a nice name too

Try resetting and downloading!

Nobody at school who has one has reported it yet, and I've never had one (and mine's on its 9th generation). Australians got theirs a long while after America got theirs so maybe they were fixed before they got sent.

heehee! a while back, My friend's tama was Jeff, then the name glitch came, and it was Heff. She reset & downloaded and it was Jeff again...

Aww, it happens to my friend and my sis... and all you... but not me... I know its annoying but I do wish it would happen 2 me...........

I am SO angry because my tama had the name glitch. It's name changed from Roo to Poo. Not kidding. :) Will it go away back to normal or will I be stuck with this stupid name forever? Please help. :(

///Matchy :wub:
Yes, yes, yes.

Almost everyone genoration

Once, I named one of my tama: Lill, (it was a girl). And, it's name turned out to be Bill.

O, and another time I named mine: Mat, (a boy) And now: Fat

Those were the most hated name glitches. :D

I hate glitches thier so annoying!i feel sorry for you!Try to reset it then download and if tht dusnt work then ul ither have to keep it like tht or reset it!

A name glitch that is very interesting! I have never heard of it but I would suggest just reseting it and downloading it! and if that doesn't work than I am afraid I can't help, I hope it gets better soon!

I had it 2. I named mine Julie but later it became Hulie. Really dumb :D In the friend list it still says Hulie, that's so stupid. :p It spoiled my mood.

U can't get rid of the name, you keep it until it goes away to leave its baby or until it dies. Reset/download didn't work 4 me.

~Violetchi4697~ :blink: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back