Name Glitches - the evilest things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like this suddenly occurred to my V2 tamagotchi. It changed my tamagotchi's name from, 'Alexa,' to, 'Plexa.' I feel so bad! It is my personal name ;)

I named mine d*** and the D become F and the I become U and YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! Disgusting!

:( wow but you know u could just restart it or get married :huh:

hahahahahaha that's so funny! sorry...

reset and download, it usually works!

Let me check my tama. HEY! the name was Metix (dont ask me why, my sis named it), now it's Jetix! Cool, I like Jetix more than Metix, so I'm happy with the glitch

I had a friend's who changed from Rops to Pops, but it was okay when it was an old timer lol. <_<

That's normal, I had Pyontitchi named "Kandi" and it turned to "Landi".
///Locky458
No - That isn't normal. It would be considered a glitch.

However, you said the name changed from Kandi to Landi? Hmm, Since the letters 'K' and 'L' are next to each other in the alphabet, are you sure you didn't make that mistake on your own?

Let me check my tama. HEY! the name was Metix (dont ask me why, my sis named it), now it's Jetix! Cool, I like Jetix more than Metix, so I'm happy with the glitch
(I might be wrong) Isn't Jetix like a channel on TV or something like that? :rolleyes:

ON TOPIC: My sister whos Tama was 'Jay' turned to 'Hay', reset and downloaded, and now it's 'Jay' again!(but now Jay is gone, he had a baby)

Don't feel bad...

I didn't have a name glitch (man i never ever had glitches) but my tama was a boy and lol i forgot that it was and i named it alana. xD

It couldn't be named Glitch! That's 6 letters! Your tama can only have a 5 letter name or less but not more than 5.
No the name glitch hasn't happened to me yet! :D But if i did I wonder what the name would change to? :ichigotchi:
Liar!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back