New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is KZA (not real name, nickname). I'm from Finland and I would like to see IMPROVED models of Angelgotchis (connection, new characters...)

It doesn't matter if these petitions don't work, but it's still fun to post your thoughts out.

Well I wish you all good luck on attemping to bring the Angelgotchi back! heh

And I will also be glad to help with your petition!

A.J.

U.S.A.

The Angelgotchi's were just so fun to play with and entertaining! And if they were to (hopefully) bring them back they might have the amazing ability to connect with other Tamas!

So agian....GOOD LUCK! :D

:D Itachi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to remind people to put a link to this in their signature, you don't have to but it will REALLY speed things up.

Thanks, :unsure:

Name: Jiro Namishima

Bandai is gonna be a very rich company if they do re-release it WORLDWIDE!!!

So bandai, if you wanna be rich and powerful...

RE-RELEASE OUR ANCESTORS!! I mean... TAMA ANCESTORS!!!

I would just like to remind people to put a link to this in their signature, you don't have to but it will REALLY speed things up.
Thanks, :eek:
Just one question: Can I make a P1/P2 petition for them to come back? I'm getting one, probably, but just think! Lots of people in my class say, "V1s, V2s and V3s are too hard to take care of. And the connecting idea is gay. I mean, marrying? Cool but COME ON!!!"

Just one question: Can I make a P1/P2 petition for them to come back? I'm getting one, probably, but just think! Lots of people in my class say, "V1s, V2s and V3s are too hard to take care of. And the connecting idea is bad. I mean, marrying? Cool but COME ON!!!"
If angelgotchi's do come back , then Bandai will probably try releasing other tama ancestors.

*also I edited the "gay" comment, it can be offensive to some people*

hey, do you think they could send out devigotchis???

name: Melis

country you live in: U.S.A

maybe you could put connectors on them!!!!! :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :lol: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :D :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi:

cuntree:U.S.A. not real name my user name for a lot of stuff:graff coments:I would like to see a angelgotchi I only heard of them.

Miranda

U.S.A.

Dear Bandai,

Us devoted fans have long loved your angelgotchis. We nurtured them, we loved them, we gave them a home. But one day, when we were to get a second, they were gone, completly gone. Then we tried other stores, gone. They sell them on Ebay, but those are too expensive. Ebay is rich and powerful, you have a chance to over-throw them in Tamagotchi selling. I know a 9 year old like me cannot convince you, but think of your other devoted fans. Imagine them, they buy your tamagotchis, and have you once said 'thank you'? Not on a website? Not on T.V.? Just these two words, 'thank you.' No? No! Well to make up for that you should

re-release angelgotchis!

A very hopeful 9 year old,

Miranda

name: Jean

dear Bandai,

i love the angelgotchi and wish that it would be re-released. if it was i would definately buy at least ten of them. i'm serious. it would be awesome to have the connecting feature.

lots of people love the angelgotchi, kids and adults alike, and if you re-released it then not only would you be making a ton of money off it, you'd be making everyone extremely happy. you'd probably sell more angelgotchi connections than tamagotchi connections.

please think about it! it would be a great 10 year anniversary treat :mellow:

Name : Kathleen

Comments :

I have been searching everywhere for one!

Please bing them back!

Name: I would rather not post it.

Comments: I have never had one, but I hear they are awesome. Try it PLEASE Bandai.

P.S. I love V4's.

What are they????I would like a v1 or an angeletchi!But only if they have the connecters!I would still buy one!
My Webpage

They are called angelgotchi's actually.

I made a website about them, you can read all about them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone, thankyou sooo much for your support, keep it up!

Even if this particular petition doesn't make Bandai re-release Angelgotchi's at least it will make them consider it, and that's definetly a step forward! :)

tama_angel_lover

Name:Bianca

State:Ohio(Usa)

I want a v1 or an angeltchi!Please make them Bandi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back