New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

Once we have a considerable amount of signatures we will send this to Bandai, and hopefully bring angelgotchi's back!
Name:Christina

Austalia

Come on any tamas!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Kali

State:Midwest

I would really like to see them back because I didn't hear about them untill the v3 came out!Can u have connection?Please bring back Bandai!

I would like to see angelgotchi connection B)

ELY M

USA

I am owner of original Angelgotchi.

name:Emma

the country you live in:England (UK)

i really want the angels back because then the people who have not had the joy to own a angelgotchi can and it would be much better if it was in stores rather than going on ebay which is very hard to win one

I know I have aredy posted but Now my sis wants to now so

Name:Layla

Orgin(where u r from):Usa(OHIO)

*doing puppy dog pought*

Name:will

comments: I would like to see more shells :)

Don't bump up this old topic.

This WILL NOT work! Angelgotchis were retired 10 yars ago and I know that they ARE NOT going to bring them back. Just be happy with what you have.

C~M

Name: Ash

Comments: I would like to see an Angel Connection with all the features of the old one and the V.4.5. An idea such as this may mean more profit for Bandai and they should surely consider this. A Tamagotchi Angel remake should also include all the characters from the U.S. and Japanese versions as well as all new characters.

i don't even know what an angelgotchi is but i'll sign any way

Name: Stuart

Comments: None

Name: Alexis

comments: *chants* Bring 'em back! Bring 'em back!

Name: Samantha

Comments: Angelgotchis are only on eBay and it would be wonderful to be able to buy one at a store instead of spending a whole day online bidding while you could be playing with it right then.

Name: Katie

Comments: It would be cool if they were perhaps the same size as a Connection with some more advanced features that are differnet and seperates them from all the other Tamagotchis out there. ;)

Some of you may have read a petition to bring back angelgotchi's a while ago. It was closed because we are not supposed to bump up old topics and this one had been untouched for a year until someone replied, but if we keep this one steadily going, then admin said it wouldn't be closed.
Anyways, we are trying to get Bandai to release angelgotchi's again. So please sign this, and put a link to this in your signature.

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

Once we have a considerable amount of signatures we will send this to Bandai, and hopefully bring angelgotchi's back!
name: sorry i can't tell you but i will us my nick name at home will it still work? i hope ok here it is

name:cutiepie

USA

go tamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back