New stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a package which I had sent out over a month ago; it was sent back to me because the person I sent it to gave me the wrong post code. Yay -_-

Bought the PC version of Psychonauts on steam. $1.49 USD is a pretty great deal for a game that is awesome.

The console version I own is all scratched up.

Today I bought some stuff for a prop for cosplay

Also, a few days ago I ordered a lot of stuff for the actual cosplay, and it's all being shipped

I got me Soundshapes for the PSVita and one of my grail doll heads!! I couldn't possibly be any happier right now! *v*

So, uh, the Say'ri keychain arrived today!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO HAPPY!!!

ZVYa7t5.png

my boyfriend just ordered me this adorable don't hug me i'm scared shirt!!

c5870f49bd7b2f4b2451ecc81694aab5.png

Puzzle and dragons for 3ds,lord of magna:maiden heaven for 3ds,the Kirby tsumu tsumu set of stackable Kirby figures.

Today I went shopping with a friend at the mall and I got 2 bracelets and buttons! The buttons are from Hot Topic and the BFF bracelet is fron Justice. The buttons have a picture of Baymax and a cat face in space~

even if it was a month ago, it's still recent - my corey crawford 'hawks jersey. it's my most prized possession :) i might be getting a saad one too, depending if he stays in chicago or not.

also got some underwear, a jacket, some bath stuff.

Uh..

I made a small Baymax out of pipe cleaners 3 days ago if that's new... :eek:

And I got frozen custard yesterday, and I think I might be allergic to it because I had a small coughing fit after eating it..

Maybe not, IDK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got two books in the mail yesterday, "Into the Wild" and "Out of the Flames"

They're my summer reading assignments for school so I have to write a bunch of essays about them....but hey books

I actually got my first Tamas yesterday and I'm currently running the P2 Blue Spaceship!

tumblr_npwnwaRE1j1rw7eh0o1_540.jpg

It was actually quite a while ago now, but it's still the most recent (not counting cosplay stuff)

tumblr_novwm82fFu1r4eat3o1_250.jpg

Keychain of Henry from Fire Emblem: Awakening!!

I got Lucas, the Dream Land stage, and a bunch of Mii outfit DLCs for Smash Bros if that counts

The things that I bought last were from American Eagle, Victoria's Secret and Old Navy... Shirt, cardigan, 2 pairs of flip flops, earrings, work out clothes and a sports bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back