New stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's my avvie pic. Green Pastel ball python female, hatched in 2013, 4 feet long. 2100 grams in weight. I got her in June. She'll become a mom this year. Her name is Peggy Sue.

I don't think I've really bought anything recently. :p

Help!!! Does anybody know what te special is for on tamagotchi friends and tamagotchI friends dream town? ??

Hi. How are the non English ones for playing with. Are they easily understood???

Help!!! Does anybody know what the special on tamagotchi friends and digital friends dream town is for???

The last thing I bought was a hoodie that I like a lot, it was really pricey, but it was worth it! I also bought some candy just to keep my cravings in control, hehe.

I bought a jumper with a massive picture of Carlton's face on and then little dancing Carlton's everywhere else on it

Aside from tamagotchis I bought... a new phone! I got my old phone in 2012 and by then it was already old. Thought it was time for something new and fingers crossed the NFC works!

Help!!! Does anybody know what the special on tamagotchi friends and digital friends dream town is for???
Please take the time to actually go the the correct category and topic and post there instead of going to the first topic you see and mindlessly ask questions. Thanks.

I didn't buy it, but I took my friend to buy her first tamagotchi ever and I feel so proud rn

2vrRdF4.png

i bought this as well as the dvd mamma mia today

A used v4.5 with a shell design I like for $1.99 at a thrift shop. (also in fairly good condition very little paint ware/minor scratches on screen)

This is what happens when I figure out my TV has a VGA input. I did crazy things with my old PC and hooked it up to the TV.

7c932bd225.jpg

Yes, I know the date is set to 2006 I took this picture when it wasn't hooked up to the internet so shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back