New Tama Decorating kit....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bell*

Reaction score
Does anyone think that the Tama Gear Decorating kit is a rip off? The sparkles come off VERY easily, the stickers too. The only thing that worked was the case and the glitter sticks ons that were already in a shape and were stuck together. :D

You're right. I bought a tama decorating kit for my younger brother, and after ten minutes all the stickers fell off his v3.

:)

Oh, the rhinestones come off the Tamagotchi it's self? I have not played with mine yet. I only took one out of the package and have not played with the stones yet.

The instructions say they won't work on the tama case. I had hoped they would at least stay on the Tamagotchi for a while. ^_^ Sorry to hear about it.

I suppose I would not expect them to stay on the Tamagotchi if you are putting it in your pocket.

I couldn't make mine stay on the case at all.

I put the sleeve on my v3, and used the crystal stickers on the little star on my v4.5.

If they're MADE to go on the sleeve, they failed miserably.

On a positive note, I take my v4.5 everywhere with me, and not a single crystal has come off, despite being carried about in my purse, jeans pocket, and jacket pocket.

Does anyone think that the Tama Gear Decorating kit is a rip off? The sparkles come off VERY easily, the stickers too. The only thing that worked was the case and the glitter sticks ons that were already in a shape and were stuck together. :rolleyes:
Just put tape on it lol

I was planning on getting on eif I could find that five dollar bill I had a few days agp, Grah, I wanna experiment with it a bit but I have heard it sucks... Ah well.

I wouldn't say it's a rip-off but it is a bit of a dissappointment. The case isn't even a case, it's like a skin... and I'm not even going to use the rinestones, too girly. :mellow:

-DDDTrooper

I wish the decoration kits had hard plastic cases like the cases that came out years ago for the Angelgotch and ones that would fit the GEN 1 and 2. Because those cases were cool. Stickers and stuff stick to them really good and they really protect your Tama. The only downside about those are you can't play with your Tama thru the case.

I personaly would not buy a tama decorating kit because i think tamas look good how they are and i would'nt want to change them :huh:

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :mellow:

I managed to get my hands on one today. I say they work nicely on the Tamagotchi but horribly on the case ;)

Here are a few crummy pics I took with my phone.

Back

Front

Front again

In case you can't see there are jewels on the star, some of the dots, around the logo abd lining the sides.

On teh back there is the big grean and silver dot thing, and a few stickers.

Now I dunno If I got ripped off or what but I only got ONE sheet of gems with mine, I am not complaining because I still have a few extras but wasn't there supposed to be two? Hmmm.... I may be wrong....

So? Tell me what you think! I am VERY unpatient and that came out VERY Good. (FOr me anyways ;) )

I think it came out well, Crowfrost. Very sparkely. I like how you decorated the back. I did that with my v2.. i believe (when they came with all those stickers)

I am thinking of getting myself some.

I don't decorate my tama, i like the way it is already and if you have it in your pocket for a while, then all the stickers/sparkles would fall off and stick all over your pocket! And that wouldn't be good :)

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

From what it looks like, the stickers wouldn't stick very well. =/ So no, I personally wouldn't buy it. I was debating on buying it, but I decided not to. Bleh.

And pretty tamas, crowy. *3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back