New tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, not yet found anything intereting...does anyone know what their called?? :(

This is just my opinion but the antenna looks like a microphone. Maybe you can talk to it?!? 0_0

Ohh! How exciting! :D . I don't even have a Akai yet... I have got my ketiais... I better hurry and get a Akai... then this.

Thanks for posting this! :D . I can't wait for infomation to devlope. :(

omgomgomg this is awsome! they better bring this to america! I hope there's alot of chars like V2 and lots of jobs, so cool! :huh:

Exciting!!!

I saw this yesterday but this! Whoa!

At last! Anew tama (at last???)

Well, i hope they come out in Europe or I can get my hand on one. And computer connection! If that is so we could connect tamas over internet.

Then Tamatalkers meet tamatalkers. LOL

But then we'll find Tamagotchi pirates whp try to hi-jack and ruin our Tamagotchis? :huh:

EDIT: Perhaps it is a light bulb???

And GUTS is soething that says on one of the designs, like CIAO. :huh:

Probably like Wie gehts? In German (How are you?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think someone said they are called "Tamagotchi plus". :x

Meh, I dunno... :furawatchi: I'm not so fond of this version... too complex. I prefer the simpler ones. But that's just me--within a few months I'll likely have one. If you can beleive it, I was actually like this with the Connection v2 at first! But hey, ya never know...

I agree. They are getting rather complicated. However, the more complicated, the more exciting! :D .

I do like the P1/P2 ones very much still though.

i can read japanese and it just says about the tamagotchi and how much it costs and all of that stuff about it

Yes, also the Tamagotchi Keitai and Akai have an antenna. They are used to connect with Japan Mobiles.

The release date is November 23rd. :( Can't wait to hear more about this new tama.
coool! i dont see why japan should get all the tamas! awwww.... :D oh well.......maybe it will be released in UK and USA

looks cool, but what's that bobble thing for? and the mametchi looks different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back