New tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about that on Bandai.com. It's not a tama, its a tama game for Nintendo DS. ^_^

OMG Characters!

Seems that there are 3 main Tamagotchi races on these new things. There are 6 different babies, 6 teens, and 9 adults (so far). For the other stages, there is no information yet.

Anyway, here are the families:

Mametchi Family:

-Male baby (The main baby we've seen, a Bebitch with Yellow Mimitchi ears)

-Female baby (ShiroBebitchi with Mametchi Ears)

-YoungMimitchi

-YoungMametchi

-Mametchi

-Mimitchi

-Not sure bout the 3rd, it looks like a panda thingy in a maid outfit

Memtchi Family:

-Male Baby (a ShiroHeartchi with pink slin, little ears and giant eyes)

-Female Baby (a Bebitchi with a yellow ball on his head)

-Ichigotchi (what the--?!)

-new teen, YoungMemetchi

-Memetchi

-Something that looks like its in a weird red and pink outfit

-something that looks like a hamster with no arms and giant blue stripes

Kitchipatchi Family:

-Male Baby - Looks like Kutchitamatchi with a white thing on its heg, and has legs and brown skin

-Female Baby - the white KutchiTamatchi we've seen so far

-New teen, YoungKuchipatchi

-New teen, YoungDorotchi

-Kutchipatchi

-a...dinosaur kutchipatchi?! o_O

0a Kutchitamatchi with arms, legs, red skin and weird red blobs on its head

Last edited by a moderator:
i dun understand a word of it. :rolleyes: :wacko: can sum1 who noes jap pleeze translate it 4 me? (n all the other tamatalk members who dont understand jap)

Yea man, how are we supposed to understand this !!!!!!someone help!!!!

Yea man, how are we supposed to understand this !!!!!!someone help!!!!
You don't need to understand the words!

Why are you worrying about japenese stuff when there are pics of the new tamas right infront of you? Anyways the graphics are very good on this new tamagotchi! It looks like the animation where they come close up to the screen.

That tamagotchi is pretty cute. For once, the pixalated mametchi loooks like the drawn one. And the link Mothra gave with the little mimitchi doctor and memetchi baker were adorable. Those Japense are pretty lucky. Looks like it can connect to a cell phone or something. I love technology these days. :lol:

i'm pretty sure it can connect to mobile (thats what we call it in Australia) anyways i learn Japanese in Australia at school but unfortunatly i can't read it (YET) i like it a lot and is pretty fun and we get to do fun stuff.

BUH-BYE........molly01 :lol: :huh: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back