new tamago blog website coming soon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new update

the website has these new features

.accses previos online worlds from site( still nmeeds to be fixed into a link)

. new writing on the bottem square were the tamago + ichigotchi is (tamatown link included still needs fixing)

.when acssesing this site fron tamatalk tamapalce etc gozurutchi's head at the bottem of the screen says hi tamatalk etc and if normal acsess it just says hi

more on the way new updates scheduald for evary day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
SEE HERE!

If you look in the picture I copy/pasted from the blog (the green higlighting-circles were my addition), you can see some Chinese/Japanese/etc. characters in the middle of the TamaTown scene. I wonder if they were planning to localize the site for Japanese users too (It could be simply a Chinese-language option, but I thought I saw some katakana or something before the Chinese chararcters (in Japanese, it's called Kanji). Also, the signs have the Entama names for them (Guruguru Town, Patchi Forest, and it's hard to read the Violetchi one with my picture).

SEE HERE!
If you look in the picture I copy/pasted from the blog (the green higlighting-circles were my addition), you can see some Chinese/Japanese/etc. characters in the middle of the TamaTown scene. I wonder if they were planning to localize the site for Japanese users too (It could be simply a Chinese-language option, but I thought I saw some katakana or something before the Chinese chararcters (in Japanese, it's called Kanji). Also, the signs have the Entama names for them (Guruguru Town, Patchi Forest, and it's hard to read the Violetchi one with my picture).
the picture of tamatown is the bandai asia version they were probaly lazy and just posed the chinese version on it

@Bandai (in reply to your comments on the blog, about the comment I made "It's like, half-developed!!"): I hope I didn't offend your web designers, I just meant that it was cool because it's interesting seeing Tama stuff in the developing stages. PS I love you, and the website is so great. It's really nice to know that people are listening to us and valueing us. :D <3

@Furbitchi

No, I think I see some katakana (Japanese characters; look closely between the "NEW" and the chinese characters in the extra-higlighted spot; you may need zoom the picture a bit in your web browser to see a bit better).

@Furbitchi
No, I think I see some katakana (Japanese characters; look closely between the "NEW" and the chinese characters in the extra-higlighted spot; you may need zoom the picture a bit in your web browser to see a bit better).
that wouldent make sence then because they wouldent make a website for the tamago in japan i have onley learnt hiragana that does look just like katagana tho hmmm im so confused

update new fetures added to the tamago site

1. botem terms and conditions plus quick links and more (links still need fixing)

2. new news on avalible online stores contaning the tamago (accsedentle repeting of news must need fixing)

3. https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/blog/about chek it out friend realation chart now realesed on the website

more on the way

There are a lot of glitches on that site. For example, if you go onto the Tama-Go Blog section, the "really long post" floods the page, and blocks off some graphics. If you click the link to a sigle blog posts, a glitchedsidebar appears on the right saying "Visit TamaTown". The Open/Close thing malfunctions there.

Oh, in the "TamaPalace is King" post, I tried to post a comment, but it hasn't shown up yet, and probably won't since this is a test blog so far.

It was a long-winded post, basically asking about what I discovered in a previous post here, and asking what Bandai JP is doing Tama-wise. Oh, and of course I asked about color-series Tamas and the Anime!

I hope they do approve the post, though, but just to be safe, I'm going to try and submit another comment, this time removing the color-series Tama/Anime stuff, since the posts I've tried to do on the Bandai Blog have not shown up, I think.

Hey, do you guys think I should make a topic on Tama-Zone, too (I'll make sure to credit furbitchi)?

new minor updates

1. new discription of products

2. new product title look (unown if this is an error or not)

3. red lining and colouring on tamawiki and other things(unown if error or new update)

once again more coming soon :(

Lolol, they just gave away the face plate pictures. https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/blog/wp-c...12/tm00704a.jpgPretty much we can print them out if we lose 'em or something? :D
The picture of the faceplate is actually much bigger than the entire Tama-Go! However, it is probably possible. I just saved it to my computer and used 'Microsoft Office Picture Manager' to resize it, putting my original faceplate up against the screen. It won't be the same though, because the paper used to make the faceplate isn't the same texture as regular printer paper.

~shawdy~ :(

new site updates!!!!

1. background lighting

2. writing of page description (example: Displaying 1–3 of 3)

3. new photos added to green with mametchi includeds how faceplate is changed and sliding on tamago.

4. new writing on tamago on age to play and up 6+

5. new photos added for all figs (photos are of the figs from a different angle)

more to come :huh:

ergent update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. unfortunatly bandai have closed the blog for re making and posting live!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry folks but will just wait and see what happens

Also, stated in the Tama-Go Blog section, Mametchi writes:

"...Beginning in August, the TamaTown Tama-Go and Gotchi Character Figures will be available at Toys R Us and Walmart!"

YEAH! Finally a release date! Whooo!

11 more days.... 10 not counting today! (Til August anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back