new tamago blog website coming soon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Coolitchi I hope you guys will find a TV network to air it as well. It'd stink if it were only online, especially if it is airing on as major a station in Japan as TVTokyo (Is TVTokyo a major station?), with tons of promotion and all.

Oh, and sorry for asking, but do you guys have any plans for advertising campaigns, like fast-food promotions or anything?

@Astromenø - landing a TV Network is always the golden ticket, but I don't think we have too much say in that.

Heads up everyone, the new Tama-Go commercial will be launching tomorrow (today if my schedule clears).

I think Mametchi is working on a blog post now about it :gozarutchi:

anyone wanna see the tama-go comercial !!!????

rtmp://streaming.bandai.com/vod/mp4:TamaMore_640x480.f4v

watta ya think lol pop pop popa gotchi and the bad thing is they pronounce it toh-ma-gah-chee when it is realy tah-mah-goh-chee

@furbitchi, BurntSnow, & Cookiefairy

Well, originally, the pronunciation for "Tamagotchi" was intended to be, and is in most of the world (Including Japan), "Tah-Mah-Go-Chee", because one of the words that "Tamagotchi" is based from is "Tamago", which is "Egg" in Japanese but Bandai US refers to it as "Tah-Mah-Gah-Chee", perhaps because "Got" appears to be in there between "Tama" and "tchi".

@Coolitchi

That's too bad; are you shopping the anime around, though?

Oh, and I haven't seen the new commercial yet; I'll edit this post when I see it and am able to give an opinion on it.

cooltchi when is flower hills coming out please tell thanks if you do tell :D oh and sorry for being off topic or not ok bye

Well, I saw the commercial (a long time ago, pretty much), and it's okay, though it's sorta misleading, like others have said. Is the studio that created the commercial even aware of Tamagotchi (no offense)?

Also, I have tons more questions:

1. Do you know anything about Bandai UK's apparent discontinuation of Tamagotchi?

2. Why does Bandai US pronounce Tamagotchi as "Tah-mah-gah-chee"?

3. What was "Mametchi" gonna post about when you said that?

And finally,

4. What do you and the rest of Bandai US think of Admin's plan to upgrade TamaTalk?

Sorry for my constant questions, but I hope to see a response! Thank you!

- Piqutchi (Astromenø)

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply. Work has been really busy.

@Astromenø -

1. I was unaware of that

2. You say potato, I say "poe-tah-toe"

3. Not sure what it was but I'm pretty sure it's up on the Tama blog now

4. I haven't read up on the upgrade plans...sorry :)

@bannasplit22 -

I'm sure you know this by now but it launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back