New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick touched down and put Allyson down. "Here we are. My home. Fairyland. Land of the fairies. Whatever you wanna call it."

Allyson looked around, her eyes wide."Woah"

Fizz frowned."Something seems weird.Have any of you seen Allyson" she asked.

Zach shrugged, then threw a snowball at her, laughing

"That's one word for it." Nick grinned. He was going slower than he had with Eleanor, probably to stop her hating him like Eleanor did.

"I would show you, but how I would pass you as a fairie I don't know." Nick shrugged, but inside he was grinning.

Allyson nodded."True" she replied, still gazing around.

Fizz sighed."I'm gonna go inside and search for Allyson" she said, walking off.

~INSIDE~

Fizz wandered the many corridors, looking around in awe.She started to sing Long road to ruin-Foo Fighters

"For every peice to fall in place

Forever gone without a trace

Your horizon takes its shape

No turning back, don't turn that page

Come now I'm leavin here tonight

Come now lets leave it all behind

Is that the price you pay?

Running through hell, heaven can wait"

EDITED FOR A LITTLE DIGNITY :3

Allyson grinned."Really?You'd do that?" she said with a grin

Fizz frowned."And where the hxll is Metax?" she said to herself.She started to sing CrushCrushCrush by Paramore.

"I got a lot to say to you

Yeah, I got a lot to say

I noticed your eyes are always glued to me

Keeping them here

And it makes no sense at all"

Lol, Singing obsession.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allyson smiled."Aw.Thanks"

Fizz came across the room of dead bodies.She knelt down.She conjured up healing water -O: HEALER TIEM- and put it into one of the males' injured chest.He coughed and sat up."Wha-?".Fizz laughed."Hey there, sleepy head" she joked with a grin.The male gasped."W-Who are you?"

Nick grinned. Then he sauntered over and kissed Allyson. Pushing dark fairie magic into her.

Fizz smiled."I'm Fizz.The girl who's here" she laughed.The male frowned."Strange name.I'm Mark"

Allyson fainted.She transformed during that O: .She woke up as a fairie."Wow.This feels great.But should we go back or not?"

OOC:

name:Mark Williams

interested in:Straight

crush:None.Not even Fizz xD

looks:Mark has shaggy blonde hair that is kinda like Zach's.His eyes are a crystal blue that shimmer whenever possible.He has creamy skin with red cheeks.He is very athletic and has a normal build.He wears a T-Shirt that says "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" and jeans.He goes barefooted.

personality:Mark is a very outgoing guy who is up foor anything.Yet, he is polite -kinda- and he doesn't like hurting feelings.

species:Doesn't realise it but he has slight wolf in him.Like Zach O:

other:No.

"Whatever you want." Nick told Allyson. "I think I should let you know something." He paused. "You're a dark fairie. This means you're gonna have to take energy from people." He suddenly laughed. "Kinda like Fizz with blood." He winced, touching his neck.

Allyson smiled."Okay" she chimed.Then she gasped."I have to drain people?Good revenge" she said, jokingly rubbing her hands together.Then she glanced at his neck."Oh.Don't worry, Fizz will get over it.Enemy or not, she hates sucking people's blood."

SPEAKING OF WHICH

Fizz helped Mark up."So Mark, how long have you been dead?" she asked, laughing."I dunno.I'm only human." he replied, shrugging."You're a vampire?" he adds.Fizz nodded.

Nick held out a hand. "Speaking of... I think we should let FIzz know early on." He gestured at her wings. "I'll teach you to fly."

"Wow, cool!Thanks!" Allysin chimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Fizz shrugged."C'mon.You can meet my friends!" she said, with a grin.Mark nodded, and they went outside.Ana looked up."Who's that?" she asked.Fizz chuckled."This is mark.I brought him to life" she replied.Zach had his eyes wide."AAAHH!ZOMBIEE!"

name: Isobella(Izzy or Isobel) Smith.

interested in: Straight

crush: Nope

looks: She is sort of... Dark. She has pale skin but she wears black clothes and has black hair

personality: Mysterious (Fail)

species: No idea, but she has sort of dark powers and can turn invisible, read minds and fly (As long as it is dark enough)

other: NO

Eleanor left Voriz and Zane (because ECN didn't come back x_x) and stepped outside into the snow to find Fizz and the others.

Nick took Allyson back through the portal to find themselves on a building. "Ok. Unfold your wings."

Remember, Eleanor's human now. She doesn't remember anything about immortals.

But Fizz etc don't know that xD

Fizz looked at Eleanor."Hey there!" she called, waving.

Mark frowned."Who'sat?"

Fizz chuckled."Eleanor".

Allyson unfolded her wings."Woah..." she breathed, studying them carefully.

Are all their wings the same, or different?

Izzy appeared out of thin air in the mansion somewhere.

"Hmm, a party at this time at night?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back