New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Izzy looked at Zach. She put a fist up to her mouth.

"*Coughfailcoughcough*"

Zach chuckled."Yeah, I fail".Ana looked at him."Finally, you admitted you fail"

Different. The only thing that is the same is that there will be a trace of black. Apart frm that, diffrent.

Eleanor was slightly confused. Someone was waving to her. But who. She moved closer. "Er, hi..." Might as well get it out. "Sorry, this sund really rude, but who are you?"

Nick waited as Allyson unfolded her wings. Then he held out his hand.

Fizz frowned."Fizz, the vampire person.I won't harm you, but I think you've lost your memory"

Izzy disappeared and materialised in a place with lots of grass and a few trees. A few little kids nearby screamed.

"Er..." She teleported back into the mansion and collapsed on a couch. It had drained her energy.

Eleanor backed up a bit. "...Right. Yeah. I understand you're a Twihard, but no need to take it that far."

Fizz frowned."Hold on tight!" she said, grabbing mark's wrist and jumping down.They landed with a thud and Fizz let go."Try not to be scared by this" she said to Eleanor."These are real".She opened her mouth, and sure enough, there were her fangs.They were pearly white and glistened.Mark felt dizzy.He grabbed onto a table to stop from falling over."Ididn'tknowyoumeantit"he mumbled, his words slurred, sick.Sick from knowing, that vampires existed.

I just remembered two things. 1. Ana knows what Voriz did to Eleanor 2. Eleanor's bloods gone back to being irristable to vamps.

xD

There was a brief silence. Then Eleanor screamed and moved backwards. "...Stay away from me, you FREAK!"

Fizz looked hurt."...Freak?" she said quietly, tears pooling in her eyes.Mark shook his head.He got up, feeling normal again.

There was no remorse in Eleanor's eyes. Just hardness. "I mean it. You're just..." she shook her head. "This isn't real." she murmered.

Fizz frowned."I have to go" she said, starting to cry a bit more.She ran off.Mark shot a glare at Eleanor."She isn't bad.SHE SAVED MY LIFE!" he yelled.Ana frowned."What's all that commotion?" she wondered, going inside.Zach was behind her."Alright.What's going on?" Ana demanded in a stern voice, her expression and stance steady.

Eleanor shrugged. "I dunno. Some vampire girl-" her fingers made quotation marks around vampire "-basically had a spaz." She shook her head. "None of that stuff is real." Here she turned sad. "My BOYFRIEND just died. I'm allowed to be snappy."

Ana frowned."Do you want to sort this out or not!?" she snapped back."Now, listen.Fizz isn't dangerous.I don't want you to be frightened, but me, her and my brother here Zach" she made a gesture towards him. "Are supernatural beings.I'm a mage, Zach's a werewolf, and you know what Fizz is.It's the way we are.And I think you really hurt her feelings." she explained, keeping her cool.Although, any bad comment and she'll snap."So, don't worry.We aren't gonna hurt you.We protect you.". Zach shook his head."This is what happens with Ana.The whole 'Older sibling equals bossy' thing"

"Well that settled it... Hopefully" Izzy breathed the last word. She stood up.

Zach started to sing quietly O: .

I'll never be your monkey wrench.

One more indecent accident

I'd rather leave than suffer this

I'll never be your monkey wrench

For one moment the memories threatened to come back. Then Eleanor just looked confused, before laughing. "Right. Ok. Let me guess, I'm a fairy?"

Oh the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back