New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allyson sat on a random couch, in the lounge.

Ana heard commotion in the pool, because she's awesome :) ,so she rushed there."What the he-Um?"

Taking deep breaths, Eleanor spoke. "She - definatly - has - it - in - for me."

Ana sighed."Whatever it is, and whoever you're talking about, I do not need to know" she said.

ooc: I really, don't, get it.

Eleanor sat up, coughing still, but not so much as before. Then she saw Zane's face. "What..."

"I don't know. It has a cool cover. It's called Friday the Thirteenth." Kaz shrugged.

"I figured out how to get rid of Nick and Melody."

Eleanor paled. "Look, I'll deal with Melody. She's only a ghost; what can she do?"

"No. Melody... Is my friend, as hard as it is to admit it. I want her to be happy, but Id ont want her to hurt you." Zane sighed. "My idea was that if we got Nick and Melody together, they would leave us alone."

"Okay, never heard it. I sort of remember this movie by the name of Austin Powers or something.

Kaz put it back, and grabbed Austin Power. He put it in the DVD player and sat down next to Twig.

Watching it brought back memories.

"This is the most hilarious comedy I've ever seen."

Allyson seemed to fall asleep.

Zach walked in and saw Allyson.He started poking her."Heey.Get off my couch D8< "he whined.

Fizz laughed."You gotta wake her like...THIS!" she said, pushing Allyson off.

Allyson woke up."Wha-?"

Allyson looked up, startled.She waved.

Zach laughed."Heya"

"Heyy" Fizz greeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back