New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie was almost finished. It played an end if movie funny scene then ended.

"You heard her. Zane, I hate to tell you this, but she's not exactly sane. Who knows what she's doing now."

"I'll go and talk to her." Eleanor flew off.

She went into the maze and yelled into the night:

"Melody!"

Allyson sighed."I'm gonna be back.Getting some food." she said, walking out.She spied a muffin."Yum!" she said, taking a bite.

Fizz got up.She walked around the house."Funny.There are some strange places." she muttered.She came across a sad looking dog."Hey there!" she said in a soft voice, kneeling down to stroke it.

Zach leaned back on the couch and yawned.

Allyson turned around and swallowed the muffin down."Yup" she replied, with a smile.

Fizz scooped up the dog."I'll call you...Buddy" (the puppy days of Fizz's dog start here 8D )

Zach went to sleep.

Ana went into the garden and stared at the sky.

Allyson sighed."I'm sorry about spazzing."

Fizz started to sing Big Me-Foo fighters."Well I talk about it, carries on.Big me, to talk about it"

Ana gasped.Her hair grew longer, eyes paler, skin whiter."What's happening.Have my powers gotten stronger?".

Zach woke up."Wha-?"

Nick took her hand, the one that wasn't holding the muffin. "It's fine." he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back