New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaz looked at Twig. "WHat's wrong?"

Metax looked up. "Hey Fizz, hey Ana." He said, climbing out of the pool.

Gah, I want Melody to come back and they can have an EPIC BATTLE.

Eleanor sighed and sat down on the grass.

Speaking about Melody... Last week at English, I told my teacher that I just got to the part in my essay about ghost magic. She just stared and then the bell rang.

Melody came back to have the epic battle with Eleanor.

XDDDDD

Eleanor scrambled up. "Melody, we need to talk..."

As if that's gonna work.

I just hope I pass with the story. It was mainly just made up of dares, like including Jason from Friday the Thirteenth. XD

Melody looked at Eleanor. "What?"

"Listen, I could happily beat you up right now, but Zane wouldn't want that. And I don't want to make him unhappy. So..."

Melody sighed. "I want Zane to be happy too. So..." She smirked, punching Eleanor in the lip.

Eleanor staggered backwards. "What was that for?!" she said, rubbing her jaw area.

Eleanor narrowed her eyes. "Fine, if that's how you want it." With an apologetic look at Zane, she blasted Melody with dark energy.

In truth, Eleanor's actually pretty weak. So Melody will probably win. Or injure her quite badly :3

YAHOO

A sweat broke out on Eleanor's forehead as she struggled to repel the ghost magic I LYK GHOST MAGIC. She winced as some of it reached her. "I'll ask this again. What. Is. Your. Problem?"

Eleanor fell to the ground. "Yeah? He doesn't want you." she tried to say casually, but it was a struggle, due to the magic.

Melody turned red with anger. "After I'm done with you, he won't have a choice!"

Zane ran up to Melody. "Melody... Stop..." He said, but was pushed back with ghost magic, falling unconscious.

Eleanor was still fighting but not as hard. Suddenly she yelled out, "STOP! Please..." she sobbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back