New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melody smirked, and let go. "I have to go somewhere." She said, following Eleanor.

Zane nodded, unsure of what just happened.

As an experiment, Eleanor had flown into a tree. She had her head in her hands. "I had to go and die, didn't I?" she said to herself, not even chuckling at the rhyme."I had to give up and let her win..."

Melody sat next to her. "Yes you did, and I thank you for that." She smirked. "I do feel bad for Zane. He really did love you." She thought for a second. "I should have thought killing you would make him depressed. All I want is for him to be happy. And I'm ready to except that the only way that will happen is that if he's with you. But how can we bring you back?"

Eleanor's face hardened. "You're taking the mick, aren't you?" she said quietly. "Anyway, he's not depressed. He even kissed you. Because, what was it? Oh yeah, I told him to 'be with you'. Well, you have what you want. You don;t need me." Her voice was steady, but she was looking away.

Melody confuses me. First she was like "ZAne will be mine," then, "You can be together," then, "DIE B*TCH" then "You can be together." WTF?

She confuses me. XD All will be reveled soon enough.

"I kissed him." She mumbled. "He didn't even kiss me back." She said, to herself. "And that's you're fault. I don't care that you're a ghost, stay away from my Zane!!!" She yelled.

I just thought of something. She's a ghost vampire. Yeah, she's been doing the ghost part, but the vampire part...?

Eleanor's eyes narrowed and she went to blast Melody out of the tree. Nothing. She looked at her hands. "Oh sh*t, what happened to my powers?!" She exclaimed. She checked her back. "Yup. Still have wings."

Zane heard the yelling and ran outside. He started the throw fireballs at Melody. Melody faded away. "Eleanor..." He looked around. "Where are you?"

Eleanor gently flew down and landed next to Zane. "He can't hear me, but can he feel me...?" She reached out and stroked his face.

Zane smiled. "Eleanor, is that you?" He asked softly. He looked in the direction it came from. Nothing. "Eleanor..." He whispered.

Eleanor kept stroking his face. Then she lifted his arm up as if to say, "It's really me." All the time she was glancing round for Melody.

"Melody has problems. She honestly doesn't want to hurt you. But she has these..." He stopped. "I can't explain it. She needs to explain it herself, I'm not sure if she would want you to know." He sighed. "I want to see you so badly. I want to see your beautiful face and look you in the eyes. I want to be able to communicate with you. To tell you everything will be okay." He started to cry.

Eleanor was crying too, although Zane couldn't see it. Then she thought. Eleanor concentrated hard, and willed her body to appear to Zane. And it did. Before Zane could speak she said, "Zane, I don't know how long I can keep this up. And Melody might come back any minute." Her speech was serious, but she was smiling.

Zane whispered. "Now, you might never see me again. But, I love you. I'll always love you." He then closed his eyes, and put his hands on her shoulders. He began to give her energy.

Eleanor's eyes were wide. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Zane, I don't want you to hurt yourself - we'll find another way.

Zane shook his head, crying. "This is the only way." he whispered. He fell to his knees. And started to disappear.

"Zane, no!" Eleanor yelled. "What's happening?!" She could feel she was alive again, only just however.

Wow, that was easy.

"No!" Eleanor sobbed and fell to her knees. "Are you happy now Melody?" she yelled into the darkness. "Are you happy he killed himself to bring me back?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back