New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane sighed. How could he come back to life? He did it before, but he didn't think it would work again.

Eleanor had the feeling she was being watched, and blasted the tree. Glad that her powers had come back, she got up. "Melody~ I bet you're watching, you sick b*stard."

Melody got up, continuing to cry. "You think I'm happy?!" She yelled.

Zane focused real hard, but failed.

"Well you shouldn't have killed me then! Then we wouldn't be in this mess!" Eleanor yelled back at her.

I think Melody should do some vampire stuff now 8D

Melody ran up and bit Eleanor. "I'll kill you now, Then you can be with Zane!" She yelled, draining the blood from her.

ELeanor tried a different tack. "So you'll be left alone. No Zane... no Eleanor to torture... aww." She grinned.

Fizz smelt the blood.Her head jerked up and she rushed to wherever Melody was.She realised the victim was Eleanor."GET OFF HER YOU FAT CREEP!" she screeched, her eyes flashing.

Ana followed, holding Buddy."Buddy.Go to Zach" she ordered,Buddy barked and scampered off.Ana put her hands on Fizz's shoulders, towing her away."Guys.Can't we end this?I am sick to death of all this negativity.There's no point!" she said, tears streaming down her face.

^WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ana glared."Melody.Listen.It wasn't her fault.She didn't want him to die.he wanted her to live.Got it?" she explained, her grip steady.

Fizz frowned."Ana, get off me" she said, squirming out of Ana's hands.

Ana frowned."Well, you shouldn't.You know that she feels thesame way you do.Minus the annoyance.Just the sadness.You do feel sad, don't you?" she said, her skin getting lighter.

Fizz stepped back.She could smell the blood.She sprinted off."Can't kill the ones I love" she said, going back to Metax."Eleanor's dying!" she explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back