NEWS: Miley Cyrus .. Not her Real Name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
News Breaks just one week ago that apparently Miley Cyrus is not her REAL name. She has 3 Names

• Hannah Montana < Simply her TV/SINGER name
  • Miley Cyrus < The Name we thought was her Real Name
  • Destiny Hope < Apparently her Real Name

Destiny Hope seems to be her real name? I and many personally thought Miley Cyrus was her REAL name?!

Is this

[SIZE=12pt]REAL[/SIZE] or [SIZE=12pt]RUMAR[/SIZE]

Your News Reporter,

~TP~ ^_^

PS: Don't you think she is being Dishonest with her Fans? I agree with the member JAM

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah her real name is Destiny. i read on wikipedia that her nickname became Miley because she's 'smiley!' lol

I'm sorry let me explain

that has been out for a while

yes her real name is Destiney Hope

when she was little she smiled all the time and so people caled her "Smiley" and it developed into "Miley"

hope I set the record strait

if I'm wrong please post

News Breaks just one week ago that apparently Miley Cyrus is not her REAL name. She has 3 Names
  • Hannah Montana < Simply her TV/SINGER name
  • Miley Cyrus < The Name we thought was her Real Name
  • Destiny Hope < Apparently her Real Name
Destiny Hope seems to be her real name? I and many personally thought Miley Cyrus was her REAL name?!

Is this

[SIZE=12pt]REAL[/SIZE] or [SIZE=12pt]RUMAR[/SIZE]

Your News Reporter,

~TP~ :)

PS: Don't you think she is being Dishonest with her Fans? I agree with the member JAM
yes, her real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus.

mametchi ;)

People called her Smiley, so she called herself Miley.

.. I've known that forever, but thanks for sharing.

JAM said everything thats correct.

Destiny Hope is her real name, but she smiled so much she was nicknamed smiley wich tunred into Miley. Not like she chose Miley 'cause she thought it was cool and wanted to lie.

(It's spelt rumour, not rumar.. >_> And it broke out when she became famous, not a week ago, but whatever floats your boat.)

.. I've known that forever, but thanks for sharing.JAM said everything thats correct.

Destiny Hope is her real name, but she smiled so much she was nicknamed smiley wich tunred into Miley. Bot like she chose Miley 'cause she thought it was cool and wanted to lie.

(It's spelt rumour, not rumar.. >_> And it broke out when she became famous, not a week ago, but whatever floats your boat.)
WHAT!!!!!!!! Miley chose to have Miley as her screen name because her dad nicknamed her that and she probably thought it was cool or something. NOT because she wanted to lie!!!!!!! Why would you think that? Besides everyone already knows her real name is Destiny. I've known that since forever.

Why is it everything lately that she does is 'dishonest to her fans'?

Celebrities, like everyone else in the world are allowed to have lives outside of the limelight.

I don't see how it's dishonest to keep her real name away from the general public.

Why is it everything lately that she does is 'dishonest to her fans'?
Celebrities, like everyone else in the world are allowed to have lives outside of the limelight.

I don't see how it's dishonest to keep her real name away from the general public.
I agree. Come on people!

She isn't dishonest. Ain't that big of a deal. <.<

~SG~

whats wrong with using her niciname really

tere are pepole who use thre nicki istead of there real name dont be mean

to her

That's really old news. As others have said, what's with all this dishonest stuff come from? There's been a lot of 'buzz' on her. I mean, she does have a life besides shows and concerts. It's not like the press and the public needs to know everything she does. She deserves to have some privacy. Some other stars don't use the actual first or last name. -.-

Yes, her real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. :D

Miley is a long-time nickname that she had recieved from her Father, Billy Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back