[NEWS]This makes me sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think You Should Make An Online Petition And Then We Can At Tama Talk, Your Friends, And Anyone Else Can Sign It!

yea, alot of people play cards and lotto and bingo and al that stuff. Y dun they bann them first instead of tamagotchis???
Because they can't. People who play the lotto and Bingo are at the age where they can play it. You can't ban those.

I remember a fake artical thread were a video game was being banned, people reacted to it as much as this thread. It's rather silly. Stuff like GTA being banned ot minos and other M rated games is okay, minors shouldn't play those anyway.

You guys can still buy them on Ebay and other online places, just chill out and stop the name calling slander. It's nothing to get so worked up about.

Sheese... Just chill! Take a breather, go outside and do something. It could be something more silly like Rome banning Fish Bowls for pet fish.

Hmm - another 'old' topic bumped up to page 1.

This was started back in September when, if I remember rightly there was some concern about the 'bad' influence that Tamagotchis had on children - and some places (USA or Aussie I think - can't remember) were talking about trying to ban them.... :)

but anyway, they didn't and everyone can play with them, buy them, connect them, collect them.... and no one needs to get all worked up about it .... :D

so, let's respect each others opinions and stay polite ... (please / thank you so much) :angry:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

that is awfull :blink: :rolleyes: <_< :mellow: .shut up darkore.it dousnt matter if he/she swore that was terrible
Ech. how immature!! you care more about an annoying electronic pet, more than you care about the younger people on here!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

how could they? if it really makes you that sad move out!!!

:rolleyes: <_< :mellow: Why do they ban them? theyre not bad at all!

:blink: fight for the right of tamas!!!!!!

tell : www.tamagotchi.com!!!!!!!!!!

or make a protest! only if u need or want to of course!!!

hazey

I feel sorry for you guys. My school must've gotten used to tamagotchis because a teacher said they were popular about ten years ago. :blink: But still, I'd go MAD if they banned tamas.

OMG!

THEY CANT BAN TAMAGOTCHIS!

THAT IS SUCH A STUPID SUGESTION!

OMG!

And as for putting someone in jail...

THats just LUDICROUS. :mellow: :)

[SIZE=13pt]I agree! It seems that they are banning everything kids play that has gambling in them![/SIZE] 

Tamagotchi's

Neopet's,

Whats next?! :rolleyes:
Neopets!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also i feel so sorry for you that your town is bannning tamagotchis!!!!!!!!! you bettter give them a piece of your mind!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back