No More North Pole

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not a north pole O_O

Anyway, Yes it is going to go away soon I believe. Its sad, so many animals losing their homes :'[

All the bad things happening in this world...

to tell you the truth I think its a sign that it may

end soon...I kinda don't believe that, though.

^some rumors say the earth might end in 2012.

1. Einstein's theory that once the bees start dissappearing, the world will end, and that is happening.

2. the Aztec Calendar ended in 2012.

I don't really know if I believe it or not, but sad things like this make me think about it.

It's just sad to think that us, being the only humans in this dolar system, couldn't even dave our own North Pole.

But like some people said, it might just be a normal cycle, either way it's not good.

^some rumors say the earth might end in 2012.1. Einstein's theory that once the bees start dissappearing, the world will end, and that is happening.

2. the Aztec Calendar ended in 2012.

I don't really know if I believe it or not, but sad things like this make me think about it.

It's just sad to think that us, being the only humans in this dolar system, couldn't even dave our own North Pole.

But like some people said, it might just be a normal cycle, either way it's not good.
The world is not going to end in 2012

Thats a rumor

People thought the world would wen in 2000, but it didnt.

I'm afraid that that's true the Polar bears are going to die if we don't do something. Not all of them but some of them. No the North Pole won't melt by the end of this summer. I think it's just a 'Phase' we're goin thru because winter was one cold winter and now this summer is one hot summer so how can we explain that??

The earth is just going through some 'heating up'. Next thing you know we're gonna have the next ice age.

Ok, so what do you want us to do about it? It's not like there's much we can do. We can't control the climate. Although it's sad that the polar bears may become extinct. But I doubt it will gone by the end of the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back