no such thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only way i call a tama a fake is if there selling a camo or trans yellow and say it's rare for $34 :( :( :(

yea people say there fake there not un less what you said if they say there rare

well do ya want me on this .com yes or no tell the truth

"Tamagotchi" is a trademark of Bandai.  If some other company makes or sells a product that they call "Tamagotchi" without Bandai's permission, it's a fake.  If some other company makes or sells a product that they call simply a virtual pet, then it's not a fake.  The point of whether it's a fake or not, is if they try to pass the product off as a real "Tamagotchi".
Binary Is right and I don't think this topic should be here (Sorry If I'm being mean but) Your like the only person on tamatalk who think that there isn't fakes! And almost all of the replys are by you!

v8s are fake Ban-Di has only made up to V3 not V8 Fakers put V8 to grab you attention!

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys really hert my feelings so im so not replying back only 4 more times than im done I LOVE MY TAMAS AND TAMATALK BUT I CANT WHEN IM CRYING WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY BEFORE I LEAVE thanks bell sprout i will miss you

Er...... Everyone has their own opinion. You shouldnt be mean to people if people act mean. I mean come' on guys! give him or her a break! He/she started tamatalk 7 days ago! people who are being mean, I suggest you stop. I believe there is fakes, But thats my opinion. He/she has their own opinion.

We know you have an opinion jbtama209, everyone does but dont make everyone mad at you. So everyone, stop flaming and get n with everything. Ok?

~Surfer_Girl~

all right im sorry 1.oooooo.ooooo millon times if thats a number i have v8s i like um now i gusee i souldint care what other people think but people make me cry when people say my tamas are fake they cost alot of money just to have people think there fake im SORRY

gtg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh guys... why can't you discuss anything without turning it into a massive war???

1) Tamagotchi is a generic term that has been around since 96/97 used to describe any virtual pet that pops out of an eggs. Bandai calls their tamas Tamagotchi and other companies give their tamas other names.

2) Agreed there is no such thing as a "fake" tamagotchi, just tamagotchis that are made to look and function in a similar way to the brand name. Tamagotchis are no different to any other product that has a brand name and a homebrand version. Honestly, I wish you kids would wake up to that fact. No everyone can spend $20 on a toy but some will be able to spend $2. Qualtity poorer, granted that but it is the same type of toy. Open your minds!!

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back