Northlake Academy ~ A part fantasy, part futuristic RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat honestly wanted to just knock all of them out now and drag them back to the Academy whether they liked it or not, but she knew that wasn't practical right now. "I'll explain after we've treated you to some food. No offence, but you honestly look terrible." Again, this was not what she wanted to be doing in a million years, but needs must.

"Sorry, it's just you reminded me... never mind." Summer shook her head, wincing slightly. "And food sounds great. Thank you. Now can we get off this street?"

"Really? That'd be awesome, since as you can see, we're pretty hungry." Flynn felt like this was something straight out of a movie.. Although something about this still didn't feel right.... He glanced over at Summer, wondering if she was thinking the same. "Did I?" Gill wished at that moment he wasn't related to his dad, because then she wouldn't have freaked out about that. "Err. So.. Um.. We're gonna get you some food. I can pay for you if you want." He looked down at his feet awkwardly.

Natasha began to walk, beckoning them all to follow her. She hoped there was actually a food place nearby - she knew nothing about this town. "Yeah, we'll pay. After all, it might help the girl recover from whatever the heck that was."

Summer hung back, watching the ground as she walked along. Something was wrong, she could feel it... "Flynn." She said quietly. "I don't like this. These guys..."

Flynn whispered back to her, "I feel like something is weird too..." He wanted to add in Especially since they know we have powers, but decided against it since he didn't want to risk the two weird people overhearing their conversation. Especially since it was a possibility one of them might have superpower hearing or something among those lines. "What should we do?"

Gill was walking a little behind the group, and was busy gawking at Summer, checking her out and all that stuff. Eep.

"We need food, Flynn." Summer pointed out, although there was a pained look on her face. "I say we go along with it. At least for now. If things start getting suspicious... There might have o be a freak electricity accident." A pause. "If you see my point." Chewing on her lip, Summer watched as Natasha walked in front of her, eventually coming to a stop in front of a smal cafe. "Sorry, but this town doesn't hav great eating possibilities."

"You're right," He whispered back, as he continued to walk. When they stopped in front of the cafe, He stared at it. It looked a little rundown, but still a bit cozy. He felt a bit nervous about walking into a cafe like this one, considering his American accent stuck out like sore thumb, and the waiter or waitress who served them would for sure hear his accent.. Hopefully, the waiter or waitress wouldn't care. He bit his lip.

Gill nearly walked into a streetlamp, since he was just so out of it. He was acting like a completely different person.

(Om nom nom:

Name: Cecil Lowenthal

Age(14-18): Appears to be 16, but is actually 512 years old.

Personality; Cecil is a girl that is definitely hard to get along with, due to the fact she is extremely stubborn and has a firey (Haha) personality. She has a sharp tongue, and is not afraid to tell someone they suck, or to tell someone that they look uglier than *(&)). She sometimes seems to enjoy beating up on other people, physically and verbally. She is clever, which likely stems from the fact she is a fox spirit. Deep inside though, it seems like she's actually a nice person who cares about people, and if you manage to get on her good side, you have a loyal ally who can help you out. But, of course, it's hard to get on her good side, and once someone gets off her good side, they can't get back on.

Looks: Cecil has long red hair, tied back in a ponytail. It makes sense that she is a redhead considering she is a kitsune (fox) after all. She has brown eyes, and has a scar running down her right arm, from one of her many fights she picked with other people. Cecil is 5'5, and has a small frame. She isn't particularly very muscular, more lean. She would never be caught dead wearing girly clothing, only wearing tomboyish delinquent like clothing, such as ripped jeans, jean shorts, simple t-shirts, hoodies, plain sporty-ish jackets, and sneakers like Converse and Nikes. Although she has pierced ears, Cecil rarely is seen wearing any earrings, since she is too lazy to put any on most of the time. In her fox form, she looks like a normal fox, with red fur, and brown eyes.

Power: As she is a kitsune, which is basically a spirit, she has the power to fade and appear at will, in a ghostlike manner. She also has the power to breathe fire, which is sort of problematic since she can't control it very well, even after all these years. And when she's mad.. Oh boy.

Race: Kitsune, aka fox spirit. A type of Japanese yokai.

Other: Summer's former roommate. Is still at Academy, and will be used for plot purposes. The Academy has crowned her as one of their disciplinary student officers, which is great for her, since she now has the power to beat up on students without getting in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natasha opened the door, gritting her teeth as Summer practically barged past to get inside and in the warmth with only a quick mutter of "Sorry..."

"Right." Nat said, rolling her eyes and shutting the door after they were all inside before leading them over to a table in the corner. It was a little lopsided, but it still did the trick. "You guys take a look at the menu or something, I don't know. Gill, can I talk to you for a moment?" Normally she wouldn't have resorted to such obvious tactics, but she was quick to nip this in the bud. Not giving Gill a choice, she took hold of his arm and led him over to the counter so it looked like they were waiting in line. "What is WRONG with you?"

Summer watched Nat and Gill leave before turning back to Flynn. "Those two are weird..." She shuddered. "Flynn, I really don't like this. We've got food - rubbish food, but still, let's just get out of here and split. We abandoned the bikes behind that building, we can find them and get out of here!"

After having basically walked with the group in a complete daze, Gill was a little caught off guard by Nat. "Huh? Wha?" Gill looked at Nat, this extremely confused look on his face. "I'm just.. Err.. Tired. That's all." He wasn't going to admit he was in love because he knew Nat would probably kill him. Although he realized he may have made it a tad too obvious.

"You're... Right. Actually, we'd better run now." Flynn took a quick swig of the glass of water, savoring the free drink, before looking at Summer and saying, "C'mon. Let's get out of here right n- Wait.. Maybe we'd better do this differently. We could go to the bathroom and then take out escape. They might catch us since the counter is close to the exit.."

"Wait, we need to think about this!" Summer whispered frantically, glancing at Nat and Gill. "Right. You go to the toilet and get out of here somehow, and I'll... I don't know. I'm getting to that bit. Celia will just have to go along with whatever I eventually think of."

Ignoring the people around them, Nat slapped Gill across the face. Hard. "Well snap out of it. We have a job to be doing here." She hissed, glancing back just in time to see Flynn look as if he were preparing to move. Hm... "He looks like he is going to. Go sit with the girls and I'll intercept the boy if he IS starting to move." She instructed, turning away and back to the counter.

Gill had totally not been expecting to be slapped, and was practically caught way off guard. "Wha? OWW! What was that for?" The dazed look on his face had been replaced by one of anger. He spat at her, "Don't *(&*))&(*^ slap me!" And then walked over to the table, to sit next to the girls.

Flynn nodded. "Mmkay." He began to head towards the bathroom, deciding to try to find a way to escape from there somewhere. Worst case scenario, he could knock someone out, take their clothes, and use it as a disguise to get out of the bathroom. Or, he could try to escape through the ceiling. Either one.

"Bloody idiot..." Natasha muttered, watching Gill go back over to the table with the girls. Wait. Turning her head, she saw Flynn making for the bathroom. Most likely an innocent trip. But possibly not. "...Hey, Flynn! Come over here a sec?"

Summer was playing with a spoon when Gill returned to their table. She looked up for a brief moment to acknowledge his presence before returning to playing with the spoon so she didn't have to look at his face. Really, it was freaking her out. But it must just be a coincidence, right?

Good god. Was she seriously trying to stop him from taking a dump? He knew Nat or whatever her name was was likely trying to stop him from going to the bathroom, since it was rather obvious where he was headed... And it was odd she would want him to come over to her. Whatever it was, it could wait. Preferably, for an eternity. She did sort of resemble a certain scary English (Can't remember if Mrs. Partridge taught English or what) teacher. He simply turned around, and hollered back, "Can't! After I take a dump. Gotta go really bad. I've had to hold it for the past four hours!" It was true, since the last time he had a proper bathroom break was before they had set out that morning, in the woods. "Unless you want me to take a dump here and now in my pants, I'm going." He spun back around and then continued to head to the toilet.

Gill was spacing out, looking right at Summer. He decided to try to break the awkward silence with questions of great stupidity. "Um. What's your favorite food?"

Last edited by a moderator:
(she was a homeroom teacher I think...)

"...How... nice for you." Natasha responded to the comment about Flynn having to take a dump. "But did you really have to announce it to the whole cafe?" She muttered under her breath, turning back to face the front. Really, she had no idea why she was even in the queue in the first place - it was just somewhere she could talk to Gill, who was now with Summer. Speaking of... She migh have to send Gill after Flynn. Couldn't have him deciding to escape through the bathroom now, could him?

Summer stared at Gill for a few moments. "...My favourite food? Uh..." She frowned. "I dunno. I guess I like potato chips, but that doesn't really count as a meal."

(totally didn't just spend five minutes finding the American words for food...)

(Lol xD and besides being a homeroom teacher, wasn't Mrs. Partridge also a normal teacher?)

Flynn entered the bathroom, and the first thing he did was do his business. While doing so, he thought about what to do. He observed the walls and ceiling, looking to see if any of them appeared to be good places for escape. The walls didn't seem to be an option, but maybe he could escape through the ceiling panels. If he stood on top of one of the toilets holding a toilet plunger maybe... No. He wouldn't be able to reach the ceiling to escape through there.That left him with only one choice. He would have to wait for someone to show up so he could knock the person out, take their clothes (Obviously not all xD) and leave in a disguise.

"Really? Crumpets are my favorite food." He totally forgot about the fact crumpets were English and that he was talking to someone who already was freaked out by the fact he resembled a certain English man. "Um. What's your favorite color?"

(I have absolutely no idea xD IDEK what homeroom is xP)

Seeing as Nat was in the queue, she bought a coffee and returned to their table just in time to hear Summer reply to Gill with "Uh... I guess I'd have to say orange. Or yellow." She shrugged, taking a sip of her glass of water.

"As cosy as this is, Gill," Nat interrupted, glaring at him as she hinted "I think the bathrooms are pretty much free now." What she basically meant was 'get in that bathroom and make sure Flynn doesn't escape'.

(Basically, it's the first class of the day, where you go to hear morning announcements and other school related stuff liek that before heading to your actual classes)

"Really? I like those colors alot, but I also love re-" He was stopped by Nat. Gill turned to glare at her, snapping, "Can't you see I'm busy talking to someone? How do you know the bathrooms are free? Did you look in there or something? What are you, a perv?" His mind was too disabled from love to remember their true mission. He turned back to Summer, and continued. "Anyway, what I was saying. I love red along with orange and yellow."

Flynn headed into a stall to wait. Sure enough, he heard someone enter. Focusing, he managed to knock the person out with his lightning, he could tell he had from behind the stall because of the noise of the person falling backwards. Anyway, he stepped forward, and saw what appeared to be a guy in his mid 30s. Anyway, Flynn stole the guys beanie and jacket, carefully, just so he wouldn't leave any DNA evidence on the guys skin. Putting the jacket and beanie hat on, he began to head towards the door, but realized this idea may not actually work. He stopped to ponder for a moment on what to really do. Hmm.. Maybe if he stacked the man on the toilet thingy and then stepped on the man to reach the ceiling.. Would that work? Wait. He didn't want to leave DNA evidence on the man, so he couldn't do that.

(ahhh, we have something like that. It's called form.)

Nat continued to glare at Gill, sitting down next to Summer. Summer glanced at her before swallowing, her eyes beginning to flick around the room. She was feeling more and more uncomfortable - she needed to get out of here. Fast. Swallowing, Summer turned back to the others, giving Gill a small smile and a nod to tide him over while she thought. She couldn't use her power in broad daylight... All she could think of was suddenly getting up and charging, but that would surely attract attention. So...

"...Be right back, bathroom."

(how is Summer actually getting caught? xD)

(I dunno. Maybe at this point, Nat could grab her.. Or I could have Gill do it.)

Gill melted at that small smile, and looked as if he had just won the lottery. That was when he sort of began to remember their mission. But the thought of kidnapping Summer would be.. He couldn't do it! But if he didn't, then she'd leave and he'd never see her again... "Hey, wait a moment.." He looked at Nat, hoping she would do what he was hoping she would do, since he knew fully well he would never be able to grab Summer roughly, tie her up, and throw her into the van.

Flynn decided he would just wait in the stall for a while, until maybe that weird guy came in here. If he did, he could catch the guy off guard by knocking him out with lightning too. And then.. He could probably escape. The only problem was that weird girl, Nat.

(Nat would probably bully him into doing it either way to prove he was still on the Academy's side x) besides, it seems like Gill into turning into a stalker with a crush xD)

Pausing midway through getting up, Summer frowned, sinking into her chair again. "What? What is it? Look, I need to go..." No, this couldn't be happening! Her plan of, um, going to the bathroom should have worked! Something was definitely wrong with these two...

Nat glanced at Gill, frowning for a few moments before getting the hint. Hm. Changing position so she had eye contact with Summer, Nat gave the other girl a tinyyyyy taste of her power, only enough to cause to a sharp headache. As Summer gasped and moved one hand to support her head, Nat leaned in and said quietly "Actually, I think it would be wise for you to stay put."

(chat?)

It pained Gill to see Summer in pain, but he knew she would be free soon. Free to roam around in the basement of the Academy, at least. Gill set fire to the kitchen, and then could hear the smoke alarms going off, which would divert people from seeing them tie Summer up.

Flynn was about to try to leave when he heard the fire alarms going off. Great... Now what? He gulped, and then opened the door to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back