Northlake Academy ~ A part fantasy, part futuristic RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flynn sighed, looking down at Zack's phone in his hands. "We did stay out of the spotlight.. But the issue was, we barely had any supplies or anything, and we needed food and that stuff. So we went looking for a town. Unfortunately, we met Nat and Gill, and both of them were actually working for the Academy. Nat tricked us into thinking she had healing powers, which now I am pretty much sure she doesn't have. Ugh." Laying back against the carseat, Flynn shut his eyes for a couple of moments before opening them. He clicked the phones display to life, and then checked the GPS app. "Well, take a right here and then just keep going. Almost there."

Zack raised an eyebrow. "How did she trick you into believing she had healing powers? I have to admit, I'm impressed." He said, tapping out a tune on the steering wheel. "Think they've found those unconscious cops yet?" He fell silent, thinking for a while before saying "How are we gonna find Summer?"

(fail cos I'm in a rush x.x)

FORM

Name: Michael Gardner

Age(14-18): 18

Personality; James is a very confident individual, one who is not afraid to speak his mind and spends his time looking for challenges with his magical powers. First impressions are daily negative when it comes to newcomers meeting him for the first time as he instantly looks down upon then until they can prove themselves to him. An avid fan of going to a boarding school at first, when he arrived he soon came to having strong feelings against it, feeling himself being restricted too much by the authority of the campus which often leads to him breaking the rules and being punished by the headmaster. Despite all of this, he still continues to rebel against the rules and never shows much attention the the punishments he receives. Eventually this may lead to a lot of trouble coming his way, only time will tell.

Looks: https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/403262_2923527614629_1454012870_33040918_903322164_n.jpghttps://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/403262_2923527614629_1454012870_33040918_903322164_n.jpg

Power: Can control shards of wind that can be used as knifes that can be sent at lightning speed through the air.

Race: Human

Other: James is only able to use his power for a short amount of time before his energy is drained and he becomes exhausted. (Debuffs his power!)

Okay, so, your form is accepted, but you'll have to do lots of reading and we'll need to do some planning to figure how to incorporate your character in.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine, unless we just swap it so he is new?

I'll read through it all now and I'll just come up with a post and then we can decide if it fits.

Mmkay. So, actually, I'm thinking, we could have him still be attending the Academy, and then to find out about Summer in the basement somehow and then from there, to find out the Academy is evil and stuff.

James had been keeping to himself since he had arrived at the boarding school. not one person had communicated with him so far and that is just how he wanted it for the time being. From day one, his initial instinct of being able to sense other peoples powers on contact had been keeping him thinking about the true intentions of why he had been sent here. He had eventually come to the conclusion that it was just ironic that could he feel this presence but his kept his guard up until he had heard rumour of a girl being kept in a cage and decided that he needed to help out to get her free.

Walking through the corridors became second nature to him after the repeated and pointless adventures, loathing around trying to find his rooms during the first week he arrived and it paid off, soon locating himself to the door of the basement where the girl who's name had not been mentioned to him was tipped off to being kept. Touching the door handle, the feeling of powers in the room instantly shot in the form of an image in his mind..."Fire Manipulation...Fox....Matter Manipulation....we have some interesting stuff here" were the words that slowly made form from his mouth. With a flick of his wrist, the door opened with a loud creek that even the deaf would be able to hear, he stood like a dangerous figure at the top of the stairs staring down and seeing Gill stood at the front of a grey iron box in the form of bars. "Well, well, well, look what we have here..competition" This has been bellowed down towards Gill, a fury of red hinting in his eyes and the smile of a serial killer looking from fresh blood.

(Don't know if any of you are online, how is this?)

(It's okay, although I kind of think he found out where Summer was hiding a little bit too quickly and stuff. Although one thing, we kind of need tamaturtle here, since she's playing Summer and all.)

"What the-" Gill was caught off guard by some weird guy running into the basement. He quickly stepped out of the way, dodging the guy. "Dude! You have it wrong! Cut it out! I'm not going to hurt Summer! I wouldn't hurt her if someone tied me up and forced me to!" He realized Summer had probably heard him, and he felt his face grow hot.

Summer gave a start when someone else entered the basement, springing to her feet. "What the Hell?!" This whole situation was making less and less sense. She stared at the person, trying to figure out who it was. Was it Flynn? No, this was someone she hadn't seen before; someone new. Then Gill spoke and she whipped around to stare at him. Ah man, Cecil had been right... he was totally into her. Great. "...I'm so confused..."

(Yeah I know, I'm not going to have him start violence, just a chat scene and he'll leave them to it for now)

A red cover coasted across James's face, his left hand raising slowly towards his mouth, was this an attack? Above the silence, a slight smirking noise echo'd from the top of the stairs. "I'm only messing around with you guys, there's no need to worry about anything!" Chuckling to himself excessively, he started to walk down the stairs, as he began getting closer to the bottom everything in the basement became clearly visible to him, the cage in particular was a sight which was new to him. "So, you're summer I presume?" Questioningly remarking towards Summers direction, take a long look around the area behind the cage to see if anyone else was in the room. "And you!" Turning his attentions towards Gill ever so quickly and taking quick steps over to him, standing at around the same height and staring straight into his eyes. "I see, you're the one with fire then" This was the last thing he said as he turned back and walked over to the stairs, sitting himself down on the second from last step.

(This one just makes Gill look even more like a sap! :p )

(Apologies if I'm making things awkward, just trying to get into the swing of the role play haha!)

"What the.." Gill trailed off, unable to say anything because he was trying to figure out just what the heck was going on. This was seriously weird. Some random guy had just walked into the basement, tried to attack him, and then this guy was now just sitting on the stairs. "Dude. What. The. #@)@&." He blinked a couple of times. "Wait a second. You knew Summer was here... How the heck did you know that?"

(James never tried to attack him I think you're getting confused there :p )

Pondering to himself for a moment, staring at the bleak look on Gills face, confusion had sunk into Gills head and this is exactly what James had wanted. "You're probably wondering what the hell is going on right now, I heard from a few students however that there was a girl who had been putting under watch, while being locked in a cage. I wanted to see for myself and judging by your scent, you aren't all that powerful are you ?" Putting this point across while staring directly into Gills eyes the entire time, it became clear that James was looking for a challenge and had misunderstood the situation, who will the others resolve this?!

(Well, close enough. The fact you made it sound like it in the first post, with all your descriptive stuff, and now this post kind of makes things confusing. I' m kinda bothered by how your character has two powers, since he can tell what powers other people has and he has this other power. By the way, one more thing. You kind of need to work on literacy. You tend to forget the ' and some other grammar mistakes.)

His sense doesn't really help him, he can just tell what powers other people have.

His other power he can only use once or twice before he can't use it anymore for a while. I debuffed my character.-.-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back