Northlake Academy ~ A part fantasy, part futuristic RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack nodded. "No-one'll know me, for fairly obvious reasons. I'll try and get everyone's attention somehow or something, and then you can just yell stuff... And hope we don't get shot." He chewed on his lip. "What should we say? We'll have to do a pretty good job of convincing people. Possibly pull out the powers thing or show them Summer stuck in a basement or whatever. Shock tactics."

Summer ignored Gill for the moment, shrugging in Cecil's general direction. "Use our powers in some way, I guess. Probably for THR EU's benefit. Like I said, I'm being taken overseas apparently, so... probably something along those lines." A pause. "Out of interest, what powers do you have, Cecil?"

(they'd be so screwed if they showed up as they were getting ready to ship Summer to England or something xD Flynn and Zack take their show on the road! *shot*)

"No, all we have to do is mention that it's why the Academy took away our cell phones, I-pods, and other electronics. Also why the Academy doesn't allow us to send letters or emails or anything home. It should all hopefully click in place." Flynn continued to drive, following the directions from the GPS.

"Ugh. I don't want to go to some country in Europe. That would suck. I'm perfectly fine being American. By the way.. you don't know what powers I have? That's kinda sad." Cecil sighed. "Well, basically, I'm a fox spirit. I can do lots of stuff. And that's about it."

(Lawl, actually, I had an idea. Gill could try to take Summer and Cecil and escape, and then they could make it away and then Flynn and Zack would arrive... To find Summer gone xD)

Zack nodded. "I say we just sneak in somehow and spread the word. Y'know, because all secretive and stuff like that." He turned to look out the window, sighing and resting his head on his hands as he watched trees and stuff like that go by. "This world's really messed up, huh?"

"Well, duh. I only just found out other people had powers here, uh... yesterday morning or so. I don't even know any more, I've lost all sense of time." Summer said, rolling her eyes. "And a fox spirit? What's... oh, never mind." She sighed. "You should probably go back up to rejoin everyone else... hey, try and spread the word a little bit. Let people catch on to what's really going on, I don't care if you get fired from your position or whatever."

(Oh yeah, I remember now xDD)

"You ran off three days ago, I think..." Cecil's eyes narrowed when Summer mentioned fox spirit. "You have a problem with me not being human? And you think anyone is going to believe me? The other disciplinary officers will probably hear me, and then I'll end up being cellmates with you. #($@ no do I want to end up in a cage."

"Okay... And yeah, I agree." Flynn sighed, and then turned right onto some other road because the GPS told him to. "Urgggh. I wonder how long the drive is gonna be. Halfway through, we're gonna have to switch. Otherwise, I may fall asleep behind the wheel... Which would suck big time."

"Lord knows being roommates was enough." Summer muttered, not looking up at Cecil. "And I never said I had a problem with you not being human. I went on the run with a Selkie." She sighed, rubbing her eyes after tossing the candy bar wrapper aside. "Okay, guess it was too much to ask. Have fun being the EU's #^%€&@."

"Yeah. You falling asleep at the wheel would not be a good thing, at all." Zack agreed, turning back to look at Flynn. "Although I bet you look cute when you sleep." He glanced in the wing mirror he could see on his side, frowning. "Uh, Flynn. Having a cop car behind us with lights flashing to get us to pull over is a bad thing, am I right?"

(drama rama!)

"Are you ()#)#@_$ kidding me? Ugh. I have no choice. When I pull over, I'll have to knock the officer out with my electricity, then I'll have to use it to also destroy all the electronic devices in the cop car too." Flynn pulled over, and then waited for the cop to show up.

"I don't really wanna be the EU's @&(#&@%s, but there's no way out of this @*^#@( anymore. See ya later." Cecil stormed off, heading up the stairs and back to the Academy.

"That would be a fantastic plan if a bunch of other people who look like they're probably either soldiers of the EU flavour or Academy related hadn't got out of the car as well." Zack pointed out. "Somehow, I think our little plan to escape the village has been foiled... stay in the van, I'll talk." Zack opened the door and slid out - only to be promptly punched in the face.

Sinner sighed, going back to drawing shapes in the dust on the floor. Wait. Could she use her power with this..?

(Okay, finally have an idea on what to post)

Flynn watched the events unfold through the rear mirror, and he flinched a bit before cursing when he saw Zack get punched. "Ugh. I have no choice but to do that, don't I?" He said to no one in particular, as he got out of the car. He quickly used 2000 volts- about the amount a taser can use to knock someone out- on the soldier people. He prayed that it would work. And hopefully, Zack was okay.

(yeah, I tend to get people confused with my posts... X.x)

It was kinda unavoidable that Zack was going to get at least a small shock. Gritting his teeth, he quickly got as much distance between him and the solider he had been attacking, watching as one by one they all fell unconscious. Giving a small nod in appreciation, Zack quickly got to the main point. "We can't keep going in this van, they'll just send more people after us. But that'll happen anyway if we take their vehicle... Or would it?" He groaned. "We're gonna have to decide, and fast."

Flynn sighed, trying to decide what would be the best option. Finally, he chose the latter. "Maybe we should just take their vehicle and go." Although that was when a horrible thought occurred to him. "Crud. There might be trackers inside the van, they have those on things these days to make sure workers don't go somewhere they're not supposed to. But they might've already sent the license plate number of your van to all the other people, so.. Ugh. Maybe I should've just stayed at the Academy after all. It wasn't that bad." He suddenly felt very tired, and then leaned back against the van. He would've probably tried to fall asleep, but he kept in mind that Zack was a gay dude who was into him, so he didn't, because he didnt' want Zack to try anything.

"Well, if there are trackers, can't you just... I don't know, do your electricity thing and short circuit them?" Zack suggested, giving a small nod. He dived into the van for a brief moment to grab his mobile phone and Summer's bag before running out, throwing the door to the driver's side of the other vehicle and climbing in. "Come on, Flynn!"

"Woah, good point." He smacked himself, realizing he should've realized that. "You drive, then, while I kill all the electronic devices." He quickly dived into the van and grabbed his backpack as well as anything he saw important in the van before slamming the door and jumping into the passenger seat of the other van. Sure enough, he saw something that resembled a camera. He quickly concentrated some electric energy into it, killing the darn thing. He proceeded to kill other electronic devices, some of which he didn't even recognize. "Come to think about it, aren't you even remotely sad that you're losing your van over there?"

Zack shrugged. "Eh, it's okay. I wouldn't have been able to legally use it for a long time, and it was a piece of junk. Our relationship was short but sweet." He sped up when he saw Flynn was in his seat properly, ignoring any potential speed limits. "To Northlake! Oh god we're all gonna die..." He glanced at Flynn.."Then again, apparently you wish you were back there. Can't have been bad then?"

"That's good. Thought you'd be upset about it... Anyway.." Flynn yawned, and rubbed his eyes, and said, "Yeah, it wasn't too bad, minus the sucky teachers and no internet or anything. As long as you stayed out of trouble though, you were fine. We at least got heating, a good bed, and good food. If you compare it to being chased relentlessly by Academy officers, it's probably better."

"So you'd go along with the side effects of being forced to fight for the EU as long as you had a nice bed. Yeah, I guess that would be okay." Zack shook his head. There was a pause, before Zack hesitated and asked "Flynn... what would happen to me if I got caught by them? I haven't got any powers, I'm useless to them."

(I just had a really funny image of Zack continually backchatting Mr Worthigton and co xD)

(That would be hilarious xD)

"Hey, that's only one of the benefits. What I was trying to say was that it's better to be on the Academy's good side than on their bad side... And if you got caught, well.." Flynn laid his head back on his seat, pondering over the outcome of Zack being captured. "Well, they'd probably try to leak info out of you, and also maybe use you as a hostage or something. I don't know."

"And then I die, right?" Zack continued Flynn's sentence, rolling his eyes. "Come on, man, I know it would happen eventually if I DID get caught. Which I'm not backing on, by the way, even if the idea of you rescuing me is very, very tempting. Ah, I tease." He hit Flynn's arm in a playful way before turning his attention back to the road, his eyes locked ahead as he handed Flynn his phone. "Ol' GPS saying anything of interest? Also, I'm not entirely sure how much battery I have left. Are we stopping off at a town or something when we pass one? Might have to buy a charger."

(IKR xD Double points if Nat/Cecil tries to seduce him!)

(SUPER REVIVAL SKILLS)

After Zack returned his eyes to the road, Flynn shivered a bit in disgust, freaked out. This guy was just so... Ugh. At least he was helping him. Telling himself to grit his teeth and put up with the guy, Flynn checked out the battery status in the corner of the screen before answering, "Uh, looks like we're on one bar now. Probably not good." Quick pause. "GPS just says keep going forward."

I... I thought you'd gone! *clings*

Without taking his eyes off the road Zack held his hand out. When Flynn didn't give him the phone he took it out of his head, glancing at the phone now and then and tapping it before handing it back. "I turned the brightness down, that should keep it going a little longer." He explained as they continued down the road. Zack was silent for a few moments before he asked "How did this Summer manage to get kidnapped, anyway? Surely if you were on the run you'd have enough sense to stay out of the spotlight..."

I... I thought you'd gone! *clings*

Without taking his eyes off the road Zack held his hand out. When Flynn didn't give him the phone he took it out of his head, glancing at the phone now and then and tapping it before handing it back. "I turned the brightness down, that should keep it going a little longer." He explained as they continued down the road. Zack was silent for a few moments before he asked "How did this Summer manage to get kidnapped, anyway? Surely if you were on the run you'd have enough sense to stay out of the spotlight..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back