not a geek!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
have u noticed that every girl on TV who wears glasses is is a geeky braniac! It makes me so mad because i wear glasses :( :( now when people see any girl with glasses there first reaction is thhat she is a geek... i think im pretty because i wear fashionable cloths and i have good hair but right now im just the geeky girl who weres glasses! i wish they would make aleast one normal, pretty girl with glasses on TV! :(

have u noticed that every girl on TV who wears glasses is is a geeky braniac! It makes me so mad because i wear glasses :( ;) now when people see any girl with glasses there first reaction is thhat she is a geek... i think im pretty because i wear fashionable cloths and i have good hair but right now im just the geeky girl who weres glasses! i wish they would make aleast one normal, pretty girl with glasses on TV! :D
I had glasses since I was 5... :-( Well I have to admit im in GT (where the smartest kids in the grade go, Im the only girl with glasses though...) but Im not a geek! I wear stylish clothing, blondish like hair (does have light brown in it a little...) but Im not classified like a geek. I suggest you get glasses that look stylish (if you dont already) and get Transitions. When you are outside, they turn darker, and it looks like you are wearing sunglasses. If you have both... idk.

I've had glasses for 6 or so years now. I wear contacts sometimes (the daily kind), but don't normally like to hassle with them.

I don't wear glasses, but I don't consider people with glasses to be a geek. Like I met a girl with glasses during the summer and she wasn't a geek. She was cool and we became friends. Her name is Nikki. Also, people who wear glasses, doesn't make them a geek. It just means that they need glasses because their eyesight isn't so well (no offense). Nikki plays volleyball and is really pretty. Seriously. NOBODY IS A GEEK IF THEY WEAR GLASSES. FOR PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE GEEKS BECAUSE OF THEIR GLASSES, TRY TO BRING THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL XDDD!

I can't say I'm a geek. Er, I don't think I am. I don't really think about what I am, though.

These are the things that make people get contacts. Ugh.

NOBODY IS A GEEK IF THEY WEAR GLASSES. FOR PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE GEEKS BECAUSE OF THEIR GLASSES, TRY TO BRING THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL XDDD!
Exactly.... I have had glasses for at least 7 years, I havent been called a geek yet... And Im not getting contacts... I might get laser eye surgery when I turn 18 (idk, Im around 5 years off), I will probably end up keeping the glasses though...

I've had glasses since I was about 5. But when I was in the juniors of Primary School I only needed them for reading, computers & looking at the board. Now I only need to wear them whilst reading or sometimes looking at the board thing in College :( .

And I do not think that glasses are 'geeky'.

have u noticed that every girl on TV who wears glasses is is a geeky braniac! It makes me so mad because i wear glasses :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: now when people see any girl with glasses there first reaction is thhat she is a geek... i think im pretty because i wear fashionable cloths and i have good hair but right now im just the geeky girl who weres glasses! i wish they would make aleast one normal, pretty girl with glasses on TV! :hitodetchi:
AMEN TO THAT!

I've wore glasses sence the 3rd grade!,...and im like blind!

Befor my mom got new glasses, i have wores sight thin her!

Well yea i no! that does make me mad! :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

Because i mean, on TV they ALWAYS make a big deal about getting glasses!

i think im pretty!

But yea that does make me mad! :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi:

Everyone with glasses is not a geek :marumimitchi: I believe that Tama-Love once had glasses before. Anyways, I had glasses since I was 4/5 years old :puroperatchi:

I don't want to call myself a geek and a freaky brainiac. I see many people on TV that have glasses, that don't act geeky or freaky.

I can't say I'm a geek. Er, I don't think I am. I don't really think about what I am, though. These are the things that make people get contacts. Ugh.
Good. You are not a geek and don't listen to when people may say bad things to you (trust me, I am called a lot of bad things. Some kid at my school called me lez. I AM NOT LEZ :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: such a liar) Because you are who you are, and I think that person is pretty great. :chohimetchi:

I own glasses, but during school I normally wear contacts. They give you a wider range of vision. (If you look down (without moving your head) with glasses, it will looks blurry (same thing if you look the side) if you look down with contacts, it looks like it would for a normal person.) I also don't have to worry about getting my glasses broken during school.

For some reason reading with glasses makes me feel sick, but reading with contacts doesn't.

There are some cool people at my school who have glasses, and at my school you can easily be a geek if you don't have glasses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my twin sister both have glasses. People don't think we're geeks.

And people with glasses shouldn't be considered geeks.

I don't wear glasses, but I don't consider people with glasses to be a geek. Like I met a girl with glasses during the summer and she wasn't a geek. She was cool and we became friends. Her name is Nikki. Also, people who wear glasses, doesn't make them a geek. It just means that they need glasses because their eyesight isn't so well (no offense). Nikki plays volleyball and is really pretty. Seriously. NOBODY IS A GEEK IF THEY WEAR GLASSES. FOR PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE GEEKS BECAUSE OF THEIR GLASSES, TRY TO BRING THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL XDDD!
:D :mellow: :mellow: ummm...seriosly chill! i dont think people are a geek that wear glasses infact thats my entire piont! im saying that its offensive that people on TV who wear glasses are ALWAYS geeks :angry: thats what makes me mad because wearing glasses dont make u a geek!!!!!

Everyone with glasses is not a geek ;) I believe that Tama-Love once had glasses before. Anyways, I had glasses since I was 4/5 years old :D
I don't want to call myself a geek and a freaky brainiac. I see many people on TV that have glasses, that don't act geeky or freaky.
:mellow: :mellow: who? :angry: :eek:

I have them. But the question is do I wear them...

I do sometimes but other times I forget them or something like that.

It doesn't matter if you look geeky, its what you are inside.

When picking out frames, pick a good shape for your face, dont be afraid to ask a profescional's help.

I've worn glasses since I was a 2nd grader. When I was a 3rd grader, these guys in my class used to call me a nerd all the time because I wear glasses x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back