not a geek!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? How do you pronounce that?
Fcuk

I don't seen glasses on that site, but searching around see that brand on eBay and other glasses sites also, so they must have them or have had them at one time.

If it's like the cologne like I've heard of them, then I think it's pronounced "Fuh-kuck," so it does almost sound like a bad word. :p

My dad and I were in Yonkers I think when I first saw the branded cologne, a few years ago, and laughed at the name. I think he asked the clerk how to say it, so I think that's how she said it.

Anyway, I think my glasses are No Boundaries, plastic frames (the thick black kind). Nothing fancy, easier to maintain (in my opinion) because they don't get bent like my previous metal frames.

I wear glasses and immature brats have called me a geek :D Who cares any way? I don't wear them all the time, only for computer, cinema, tv and blackboard, and people who wear glasses aren't geeks, or four-eyes, they're just normal people who can't see well, and I know some one who wears glasses and she's anything BUT a geek.

And your just meant to spell fcuk, like f-c-u-k, it stands for

French

Connection

U

K

That was because so many people were wondering ^.^

EDIT: And it can't be THAT bad being a geek, you get teased and stuff but when your older you get a really great future and earn billions

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear glasses and immature brats have called me a geek :D Who cares any way? I don't wear them all the time, only for computer, cinema, tv and blackboard, and people who wear glasses aren't geeks, or four-eyes, they're just normal people who can't see well, and I know some one who wears glasses and she's anything BUT a geek.
And your just meant to spell fcuk, like f-c-u-k, it stands for

French

Connection

U

K

That was because so many people were wondering ^.^
Ah, all right. I didn't know if you said the letters like an acronym or if you actually pronounce it.

At least I knew what it stood for. :angry:

I want transition lenses but im not allowed. i wear glasses and I havent been called a geek or anything but im introverted so yeah. and i am not getting contacts yet

I hear transition lenses aren't that great, but I'm sure they've improved since I heard that. I guess when it gets cold, they can turn darker as well, which would be bad at night, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back