o____o Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting, isn't it? x_x

I don't play Baritone because I've switched schools, and, well, the teacher thinks Baritone is a waste of time. I've switched to vocal. No Baritone, no me. ;3

Disgusting, isn't it? x_x
I don't play Baritone because I've switched schools, and, well, the teacher thinks Baritone is a waste of time. I've switched to vocal. No Baritone, no me. ;3
xP Yes.

Why? D< A Talent isn't a waste of time. Learn trombone?

If Trombone were an option, I would have played it. But no, it was only Tuba, pretty much. It would have been alright, but it's a different mouthpiece, and different notes...

The teacher is a weirdo. >_> And he picks favourites.

If Trombone were an option, I would have played it. But no, it was only Tuba, pretty much. It would have been alright, but it's a different mouthpiece, and different notes...The teacher is a weirdo. >_> And he picks favourites.
What about any other brass?Woodwind? percussion?

Mm... I wouldn't mind Trumpet. Maybe next year I'll see if I can get back into band. You've spiked my interest. :3

Mm... I wouldn't mind Trumpet. Maybe next year I'll see if I can get back into band. You've spiked my interest. :3
:] yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back