Obama In

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anybody made a topic like this already. If so, close this one.

Yes, it is now official. Obama has won in the democratic party and is going to go against McCain now. What are your thoughts on this and who do you want to win?

Personally, I'm going to go for McCain even though hes a republican. @_@

I don't think there's a topic on this already.

I'm happy Obama's 'in'. He is the best choice in my opinion. Hilary would've done a horrible job.

This kid in my school has a shirt that says Obama is my homedog. x'D

If I could vote I wouldn't vote this year...or I'd vote for McCain, I guess. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama Has NO substance. And it's not over yet. Won't be until convention in August.

Hillary, in my opinion, really is the best choice. Obama talks about spending billions of tax dollars, hopeless dreams and things that'll jack up or taxes about 5%. He's a great speaker. Not a great leader.

I also reserve the right to believe that he and his wife are horribly racist...

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama Has NO substance. And it's not over yet. Won't be until convention in August.Hillary, in my opinion, really is the best choice. Obama talks about spending billions of tax dollars, hopeless dreams and things that'll jack up or taxes about 5%. He's a great speaker. Not a great leader.

Yeah, they are. Seriously, throwing your "typical white grandmother" under the bus is just as racist. Being black doesn't mean your ammune. -.-'

I personally don't like any of them. :/ If I was voting,I'd write someone in. HOMER SIMPSON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! That's my philosophy. I don't get very "into" the political stuff. Not that any of you are,it's just...I dunno. lol

well, I like Obama becuz he wants to save the environment, but I'm pretty young, so I don't really know much. But I do know McCain is really old, I mean he'll probably have a heartattack in office. No offence, he just seems to old.

Hmm... I live in Australia so it isn't really that important to me.

Obama, if I had to choose, only because I've never heard of that other guy ;)

I'm voting for McCain. :D

I don't have anything against black people AT ALL, but I just think that Obama isn't ready yet. ;)

Obama Has NO substance. And it's not over yet. Won't be until convention in August.Hillary, in my opinion, really is the best choice. Obama talks about spending billions of tax dollars, hopeless dreams and things that'll jack up or taxes about 5%. He's a great speaker. Not a great leader.

Same though I'd be for McCain if I could vote.

If I had to pick Hillary or Obama for president it'd be Hillary for the same reasons aswell.

What makes you say that?
I'm assuming she's talking about the whole sitting in church for 20 years with a preacher that says "God **** America" and hates white people. Honestly, to say that "he didn't know" is total bull.

Hm. Here's my opinion:

Hillary: Even though her campaign is literally over, because Obama is taking the lead for the Democratic Party, would have done a horrible job. She had some government plan that would give more health care. Eventually, with the way she had it planned out, it would descide who lived and who died.

Obama: Ahh. He's really popular with the colleges around the nation, because that's almost the only place where he tours. I don't know why people are so for him. He is a liberal (correct me if incorrect), and I disagree with some of his morals for this country. He seems like a good guy, although he does not have a cemented future for our nation it seems.

McCain: Hmmmmm. McCain seems to be the best bet for this year's election. Republican, he has some very conservative views, which I like: Against abortion, etc. He has a history though. He has a fiery temper and I'm not sure it's so great to have a president who would lose his temper and who knows what.

Overall, I'm undescided as to which candidate I'd vote for. Probably McCain.

Obama does not care about America. Hilary would have done a better job even though I want Mccain to win but if a democrat had to win I would choose Hilary. But I really want Mccain to win. It is not fair for some certain people to just sit around with out a job and collect money every month while the rest of the adults have to work their butts off to surpport a family. So me and my family want mccain to win since he is a republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back