Obama vs. Mccain

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchi465

Reaction score
Im on obamas side because i think we are in desperate need of a change...im also a democrat (or however u spell it lol) Mcain agrees 90% with bush and what has bush done? Kill troops? Start wars? Spend billions of dollors? So what are YOU??

I honestly don't like any topic in here that brings up politics or religion because they seem to always turn into flame wars...So this goes to anyone posting in here...back up your statements and facts with proof of sources, keep it a healthy debate and any nonsense with drama will get this thread closed.

This topic will be watched closely, keep this in mind.

Thanks. - TigerLily013

Last edited by a moderator:
ok what is said was.... being extreme. I re-phrased later in the topic. Sorry to everyone i offended

I am on McCain's side. Obama did not serve in wars. McCain has been captured during the war he was in, and they would let him go if he turned against his country. Guess what? He stood up for his country. Michelle Obama said that she was "Proud to be an American now." I don't think that's right. :gozarutchi:

I am Independent, which means I could vote for a Democrat or Republican. I'm on McCains side.

i am a republican. Obama is for killing babies! (abortion) which would increase teens who are pregnate. Besides, the war is HELPING people... sure we are getting hurt in the process but if we pull out now terrorists will come and BOMB US. You can't talk to a terrorist that's just common sense. We are tehre to defend our country and it is working. Plus Obama is kinda self-centered and would raise taxes for hard working families and give money to people who break the law (illegal immagrants).
Okay this is an example of poor debating. Unless you have sources of media and other things to back most of that stuff up, I suggest you keep any form of gossip or rumour out of this topic if you guys want it to remain a decent, civil debate.

I honestly don't like any topic in here that brings up politics or religion because they seem to always turn into flame wars...So this goes to anyone posting in here...back up your statements and facts with proof of sources, keep it a healthy debate and any nonsense with drama will get this thread closed.

Thanks.

(also will be adding this to the first post so people see it.)

Obama is for killing babies! (abortion) which would increase teens who are pregnate. Besides, the war is HELPING people... sure we are getting hurt in the process but if we pull out now terrorists will come and BOMB US. You can't talk to a terrorist that's just common sense. We are tehre to defend our country and it is working.

Plus Obama is kinda self-centered and would raise taxes for hard working families and give money to people who break the law (illegal immagrants).
Yes, democrats usually support abortion, but remember so do a lot of other people. And just because he might support it, doen't mean it supports teen pregnacy. That's the problem, teenagers are getting pregnant, but they can't support the baby, so would you rather them malnurish, or not be able to take care of the baby? Plus, it's not like they kill the baby after it's born.

I don't know how the war is really helping a lot of people. Terrorists could bomb us anyway. and yes you can talk to a terrorist....

we are not there specifically to defend our country. Weapons of Mss detruction is another reason we are there. How is the war working when thousands of people are dying?

You do not know this. do you personnally know Barack Obama? Have you met him and know he is 'self-centered'. I'm sorry, that's a little rude. >.>

His plan is to actually raise taxes on the wealthier people, and have lower taxes for the middle class and below. I don't know if this will work, but that's the plan. and why on Earth do you think he would give money to Illegal immagrants??

I'm not saying that I support him, or support abortion. I don't really know what I support, i'm a little too young to understand everything. but, hopefully, if either candidate is elected, this country will get a little better.

I'm on Mccain's side. Obama goes for abortion and homesexuality. Which is really really really really really really BAD. I mean killing babies is just plan wrong. God dosen't want that.

I can't stand Barrack Obama. Besides, he's a democrat. My family is on the republican side. So of course I'm going for McCain. He's the better choice the way I see it.

I'm on Mccain's side. Obama goes for abortion and homesexuality. Which is really really really really really really BAD. I mean killing babies is just plan wrong. God dosen't want that.
So gay people are dumb and stupid? Im offended.

Someones Sexuallity doesnt have anything to do with thier life. Sure, It may have ups and downs, but It has nothing to do with who we are as people.

Im candian, and an election is going on now, but Obama's support of Homosexuals is nothing wrong. If he was all "OMG GAYS R MEAN", I'd hate him so much.

I am personally all for McCain/Palin. I have spent lots of time this year watching all the candidates' interviews and rallies, and there is no way I would vote for Obama. I disagree with his ideas about "change" and our country, and I do not like his persona. I do like McCain's strong nature and ideas for our country's improvement, and I think he made a great choice when he selected Palin.

[SIZE=7pt]Also, I think that Mccain is a little too old. Not that I don't like the elderly, but honestly, he's like 71.[/SIZE]

Also, Mccain is only ahead because of Palin. She recently had a baby with down syndrome (sp), and she also has a pregnant 17 year old daughter. So yeah, people with vote for him because they relate to her.

^^Perhaps they will, but it's the same scenario as the large number of ethnic people I personally know who are openly voting for Obama due to his being part African American. Unfortunately this election has a lot to do with ethnicity and gender. It should have no effect on voters' choices, but it does this time in a big way. Personally, I couldn't care less about man/woman/white/black, which is why I base my vote this year solely on philosophy.

It's not like he does it!

the mothers of these children agree to it because they cannot afford to take care of their children, or are not in good state of mind.

Abortion isn't nessecarilly (sp) a good thing, but think if you were in that situation.

i am a republican. Obama is for killing babies! (abortion) which would increase teens who are pregnate. Besides, the war is HELPING people... sure we are getting hurt in the process but if we pull out now terrorists will come and BOMB US. You can't talk to a terrorist that's just common sense. We are tehre to defend our country and it is working. Plus Obama is kinda self-centered and would raise taxes for hard working families and give money to people who break the law (illegal immagrants).
No. Obama is not going around saying "MURDER BABIES! NO MORE BABIES!! KILL ALL OF THE BABIES!!" he is pro-choice, meaning tha tth emother can decide for themselves if they want to spend the rest of their lives taking care of a baby for not. He doesn't belive that a woman should have to go through pregnancy and birth by force. I am a part of the democratic party and will aways be.

(ps: Palin or w/e her name is scares me... i mean, she was governer of a TOWN and then one day she was like "i want to have the fate of this county in my hands"...wow)

*BaBi*

I'm for Obama. McCaine supports Bush, Which i don't find smart, we don't need another 4 years of Bush. (originally i wanted hilary lol)

Will you people just stop getting upset! I get it! But it's my opineon! My family HATES abortion! So quit getting upset at me!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

No. Obama is not going around saying "MURDER BABIES! NO MORE BABIES!! KILL ALL OF THE BABIES!!" he is pro-choice, meaning tha tth emother can decide for themselves if they want to spend the rest of their lives taking care of a baby for not. He doesn't belive that a woman should have to go through pregnancy and birth by force. I am a part of the democratic party and will aways be.
(ps: Palin or w/e her name is scares me... i mean, she was governer of a TOWN and then one day she was like "i want to have the fate of this county in my hands"...wow)

*BaBi*
"KILL ALL THE BABIES!!" XDD that cracked me up, but anyway i agree with you completly ;3

Will you people just stop getting upset! I get it! But it's my opineon! My family HATES abortion! So quit getting upset at me!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
When i read what you said before, i didnt care for you saying "abortion is bad" some people think that and its ok to think that :) but saying "Obama supports Homosexuality " i was like "wtf?" you shouldn't judge on someones sexuality >_>

I know. Please don't turn this into a flame war. People are starting to get upset at each other. Everyone has their own opinion, and there is no reason to flame someone about what they think. :angry:

I know. Please don't turn this into a flame war. People are starting to get upset at each other. Everyone has their own opinion, and there is no reason to flame someone about what they think. :angry:
Politics often do result into flame wars I'm afraid :angry: So most likely there will be one, But really people let's just state our opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back