Obama vs. Mccain

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im for Obama
plus i think sarah palin is a bottle of crazy juice becuse she want hunting wolfs in alaska for a sport

PS: please don't reply to my post i dislike people flaming me and it makes me REALLY upset
You can't say you think someone is crazy then ask us not to flame you. If you don't want us to flame you then don't call someone crazy. Just because she likes hunting doesn't mean she is crazy. I'm tired of everyone talking crap about Palin. She isn't nearly as bad as the media portrays her. I don't really care that Obama was elected, because he, just like McCain, is not going to change anything. Just like my dad's T-shirt says, "Dare to hope. Prepare to be disappointed."

You can't say you think someone is crazy then ask us not to flame you. If you don't want us to flame you then don't call someone crazy. Just because she likes hunting doesn't mean she is crazy. I'm tired of everyone talking crap about Palin. She isn't nearly as bad as the media portrays her. I don't really care that Obama was elected, because he, just like McCain, is not going to change anything. Just like my dad's T-shirt says, "Dare to hope. Prepare to be disappointed."
I agree. It's very sad [and discusting, actually] how the media made her out as a monster - she's really one amazing woman and whether you agree with her or not, she is not crazy in any sense. Though I do not agree that the presidential choice can't change anything, it won't happen over night and no matter what happens, I have hope and faith in my nation.

I love my country - I take pride in it - and the fact that Obama was elected does not change my views that America is not dead. America is far from dead whether Obama turns out a win or lose [which I obviously believe he wasn't the best choice], we've overcome huge obstacles and if things turn sour we will overcome again.

Land of the free, home of the brave. I love my country and as long as we keep to our core values, fundamentals, liberties and great spirit and pride in our country, America will continue to be one of the greatest countries and the fight for such liberties will not be in vain. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Obama, and I'm glad that he got into the office.

McCain was a good canidate though, but I'm democratic, so I tend to lean towards members of that party more. McCain has shown a great deal of loyalty, because i heard that he was a Prisoner Of War, and was offered to leave. But he chose to stay with the other prisoners. And he obviously has a great deal of respect as well. He defended Obama, and that takes a lot of guts to do so. He got booed at! He seems to be pretty okay, But I don't think he'd be right for president. I think he would've been better off if he had chose a better Vice President as well, though. I, honestly, don't care for Sarah Palin. Not that she's a bad person or anything, I just don't think she's all that qualified. And something to her, just seems fake to me. But don't get me wrong, she's a tough, strong lady. I just don't think she'd be fitting for the job of Vice President. I don't think she was ready for it.

While McCain shows loyalty, Obama truley showed wits. He had the intellect of the election, I think. They guy has got a great way with words, and he picked a good Vice President. Biden is very qualified- he has plenty of experience. And he appears to be a level headed person- if anything ever happened to Obama, I think Biden could do a decent job as president. I fear for Obama's well being though- there are still racist idiots out there, so I think he's really going to have to watch himself.

Today during Math, I was as depressed I anyone could be. I was || <-That close from crying. I CANNOT believe Obama got in for President. I don't feel safe anymore. It's enough that he won KPP (Kids Pick the President), but now office? McCain has way more experence, AND he's been in the war, so America would have been safe if bad guys ever intruded (sp?). And you know what else? Obama is (probably) getting a bad reputation from that Central Keia commercial. xD

MCCAIN ROX YOUR SOX!!!!!!

Hey, I don't mean to upset you, but I'm on Obama's side and I think you are pretty much insulting him. Just because he's a black person...

I think it's safe to say the election night has come and gone, and we can move on from debating who would make the better president because the country has spoken already.

So to prevent any further repetition and/or spam from leaking in here, I'm gonna close this :)

Have a good one all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back