Obama vs. Mccain

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is, I'm not exactly crazy about either one of them. However, I would rather have McCain as President than Obama. I am pro-life and Obama is pro-choice. I don't think women should have a choice to kill babies, because that's murder! Babies ARE humans. We were all babies at one point in our lives, and if our mothers chose to kill us, we would never exist. So...that's pretty much why I hope McCain wins. I am not old enough to vote but I am old enough to understand that we are supposed to have to right to LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. McCain 4 Prez!! :D

P.S. I am not trying to start a huge political debate or anything, I am just giving my personal opinion. :)

The truth is, I'm not exactly crazy about either one of them. However, I would rather have McCain as President than Obama. I am pro-life and Obama is pro-choice. I don't think women should have a choice to kill babies, because that's murder! Babies ARE humans. We were all babies at one point in our lives, and if our mothers chose to kill us, we would never exist. So...that's pretty much why I hope McCain wins. I am not old enough to vote but I am old enough to understand that we are supposed to have to right to LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. McCain 4 Prez!! :D  

P.S. I am not trying to start a huge political debate or anything, I am just giving my personal opinion. :)
What if that woman was raped? Think, you are a teenage girl, you have a happy life, play an instrument, get A's maybe have a boyfriend, then, you are snatched up and raped. You then get pregnant. Would you still believe abortion should be illegal? If you are that girl would you think that?

I totally understand what you are trying to say, and if I was in that position it would certainly be difficult. Personally, I don't think I could live with myself if destroyed somebody else's life, especially if it was my own baby. Rape is a horrible thing, but then again, so is abortion.

I totally understand what you are trying to say, and if I was in that position it would certainly be difficult. Personally, I don't think I could live with myself if destroyed somebody else's life, especially if it was my own baby. Rape is a horrible thing, but then again, so is abortion.
But don't you think that reped woman should at LEAST have a choice? It's her body, she was violated. Don't you think she gets a decision in the matter?

Hmm...that is a tough question. :) I most definetely think that choice is important, but I don't think it's okay to choose to kill someone. I think it's wrong, and people DO have a choice...between keeping the child and adoption. That, of course, is my own personal opinion and I totally get what you are saying. I just grew up in a family of Republicans and strongly agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...that is a tough question. :) I most definetely think that choice is important, but I don't think it's okay to choose to kill someone. I think it's wrong, and people DO have a choice...between keeping the child and adoption. That, of course, is my own personal opinion and I totally get what you are saying. I just grew up in a family of Republicans and strongly agree.
That is mostly why I am pro choice. I believe she has a right to choose. Plus, the pain and suffering of child birth is unimaginable unless you go through it. And not just the having the baby, but all the preperation, and sickness, and mood swings whilst months before the baby. So why go through so much when you do not plan to keep it? Plus, if abortion was illegal, then people may try to abort it themselves and do SERIOUS damage. But, enough, I'm going off topic. I'll be posting these opinions in the abortion topic because this one is for the president :D ;

Just remember guys, this is not an abortion debate, please take that to the other thread. :)

*My reply to the last page is coming up. I have to finish some things first. ;]*

Just remember guys, this is not an abortion debate, please take that to the other thread. :wub:
*My reply to the last page is coming up. I have to finish some things first. ;]*
I concur with this. I also add that any further derailment posts that have nothing to do with the following politics will be deleted.

Also wanna add I agree with TM about all the misinformation in this topic. This is exactly why I don't like topics like this in a community such as this. We have a wide range of people, which also means there can also be a wide range of ignorance and misunderstanding of what's real and what isn't.

Why do you think I highly suggest back your info up and do some research guys? It isn't going to kill you to educate yourselves a little bit on other's views and what is being said in the media.

Anyway main point is don't mix oil and water, just discuss the american politics right now :wub: It's not that difficult.

No personal offense here, but saying that you as a teen are smarter than a woman of the age of 44 who is the vice presidential candidate is quite ridiculous.
"A friend" isn't a valid resource for such claims. :wub:
He lives in Sweden, about 17 years old. Basically a genius.

Even though I am pretty sure Palin is smarter then me, I found it funny.

She still scares me.

What if that woman was raped? Think, you are a teenage girl, you have a happy life, play an instrument, get A's maybe have a boyfriend, then, you are snatched up and raped. You then get pregnant. Would you still believe abortion should be illegal? If you are that girl would you think that?

*off topic - removed*

There is already a discussion topic regarding abortion on the forum. Please use it?

Thanks

I support Obama....
I am Pro-Choice, A mother should have the decision to keep the baby.

Also becuase he supports Homosexual Marriage, And that needs to be legalized.
Homosexual marriage. . .

It needs to be legalized ;_;

It just has to. If it's not. . .

If McCain wins the election, I'm not going to school on 11/5.

Just this text that's been going around.

I support Obama....
I am Pro-Choice, A mother should have the decision to keep the baby.

Also becuase he supports Homosexual Marriage, And that needs to be legalized.
But what are peoples' views on who would be the best candidate to run your country well and make it a better place for you and your family (and your friends and neighbours) to live - income taxes, crime, foreign policy, employment laws, immigration policies, etc.?

Who would do a better job for the USA based on what they've been saying about their plans? :D

*sigh* Oh, politics, politics. I support McCain, even though I don't really care. I just don't think Obama would be a good president.

Please don't kill me, Obama supporters =]

~Mew

i was just thiking somthing kinda random (but still on topic ;P )

you know how Obamma and Mccain arnt the ONLY people running for president (they are just the main parties)

well wouldnt that be funny if one of those other ppl won as president, like, really un-expected? lol

you know how Obamma and Mccain arnt the ONLY people running for president (they are just the main parties)

well wouldnt that be funny if one of those other ppl won as president, like, really un-expected? lol
Oh wow, LOL.

I'm voting for Paris Hilton then!

Paris for Prez

No offense...but that IS off topic =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back