Obama's speech.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to watch it on Youtube for homework. 8P
I watched it on Youtube just out of curiosity.

It was good! Just a nice simple speech to give kids a little more motivation to stop bunking.

i AGREE WITH SPICE RUM!he wasn't even born in the u.s.! the only reason he was elected was because he was black B) :mellow: :D i absolutley HATE OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :angry:

and unfortunately we had to watch the stupid boring speach :angry: :angry: :angry:

but.......... i fell asleep with my glsses on B) B) B) B)

i AGREE WITH SPICE RUM!he wasn't even born in the u.s.! the only reason he was elected was because he was black B) :mellow: :D i absolutley HATE OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :angry: and unfortunately we had to watch the stupid boring speach :angry: :angry: :angry:

LOLWHUT.

You should always respect the leader of your country, even if you weren't born here, you live here now.

If McCain would have been elected, I would have respected him. Why can't anyone else do the same? I am disappointed.

i AGREE WITH SPICE RUM!he wasn't even born in the u.s.! the only reason he was elected was because he was black :D :kuribotchi: :wub: i absolutley HATE OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :lol: :D :D and unfortunately we had to watch the stupid boring speach :D :angry: :angry:

Fail.

I'm pretty disappointed in everyone saying they don't care what Obama has to say. It was an inspiring speech about going to school, finding your potential and becoming the future of America. Whether you like the guy or not, what he had to say was good.

Now go watch it. xD

I just watched it. I thought it was very inspirational. :0 Though I'm not American, I still really enjoyed the speech. Even if you don't like Obama and 'can't stand him', I think it's worth watching. Just my opinion, of course. I loved the speech. :) YouTube is amazing that it shows these things to us non-Americans.

tama+boy cra-z,

I agree with some of those to be honest, but no need to be rude

I'm not going to get off topic though because this about the speech, not Obama

Last edited by a moderator:
If McCain would have been elected, I would have respected him. Why can't anyone else do the same? I am disappointed.
I agree,

And zomg someone who doesn't go to my school knows what Channel One is! 8D

It was an inspiring speech about going to school, finding your potential and becoming the future of America. Whether you like the guy or not, what he had to say was good.
Hooray for you. :)

Inspirational or not..

No one said you had to listen to him just because he's the president.

Everyone is telling you that you need to stay in school.

Just 'cause it's Obama doesn't mean people will listen :/

Inspirational or not..No one said you had to listen to him just because he's the president.

Everyone is telling you that you need to stay in school.

Just 'cause it's Obama doesn't mean people will listen :/
Staying in school is important, no matter who is endorsing it. It's the idea that sells.

Not what I mean.

You listen to the speech because you like Obama- or your bad in school.

He said stay in school and etc. Not everyone really cares about that.

Not what I mean.You listen to the speech because you like Obama- or your bad in school.

He said stay in school and etc. Not everyone really cares about that.
There are more than those two reasons for listening to the speech. Some people just genuinely wanted to hear what he had to say. Some people wanted to be enlightened. There are more; the reasons are infinite.

You should stay in school though, because chances are if you don't, you'll regret it. Success takes hard work, and most, if not all of us crave success.

Just my opinion, nothing personal. ;]

I watched it on Youtube just out of curiosity.
It was good! Just a nice simple speech to give kids a little more motivation to stop bunking.
If the only thing he addressed in the speech was staying in school to become successful in the future, I think it was stupid that he had to be the one saying it. Our teachers and parents could have given us the exact same speech. There was no need to bring politicians into the mix.

I don't go to school, but my friend does, and she didn't go that day because the speech was supposed to happen... Although, this is Canada, so I don't really know why it would! o_O Maybe there was a mistake...

Well, we watched it today.

And I don't understand why so many of you are opposed to it.

He wasn't talking healthcare. He wasn't talking politics.

He was talking about kids and how we should do our part in school. For god's sake, will one of you please tell menwhy you don't want him to talk to kids about staying in school?

Are you opposed to education? Because I don't see why you would be. It's pretty vital.

To he honest, I'm getting the feeling that you're opposed to the speech simply because Obama was giving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back