Oh NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eek. Labels..

Im known as the girl that everyone wants to be friends with..

Haha.

my label is the sweet girl that is dating school's

most popularist guy. [; lol. girls envy meee. ;P

I'm called the insane girl who likes things no one else does.

because when I say what I like, they shoot me down with "U SHUD LIEK WOW/MILEY CYRUS IDIOT.".

All because I like diffrent games and shows >_>

People consider me "wierd" witch i am. But they say im weird because i don't talk and i don't dress like them.

They all look like robots uggs,skirts, and abrocrombi shirts, and juicy leg warmers.

I don't have a problem with the cothes but thay just all look alike (and act alike)

I've been labeled the dumb bimbo blonde. I kinda deserved it though, after the pick-a-number-one-through-four incident. And the countless times of running into walls and doors. I swear, they pop up in front of me. I just kinda deal with it. Sometimes I use it to my advantage, to really awe people, because they have such low expectations for me. I really suprised people when I made top ten out of the entire school on this one science test. You just have to learn to deal with it.

relax if you don't act like it bothers you the "label" will sizzle down and seriously being "cute and adorable" ain't a label and boys always call people nerdy. atleast you ain't stuck with emo or crazy like me. Dont let it bother you be urself anyone who is nice will treat you the right way the rest of the poeple are just trying to fit ikn with the cool people or they are insecure. hope i helped ;)

I'm also a blonde steriotype perfect fit. I run into walls and always get confused but i think its quite funny and when people label me blonde i just agree with them and laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
relax if you don't act like it bothers you the "label" will sizzle down and seriously being "cute and adorable" ain't a label and boys always call people nerdy. atleast you ain't stuck with emo or crazy like me. Dont let it bother you be urself anyone who is nice will treat you the right way the rest of the poeple are just trying to fit ikn with the cool people or they are insecure. hope i helped :lol:
I'm also a blonde steriotype perfect fit. I run into walls and always get confused but i think its quite funny and when people label me blonde i just agree with them and laugh
I see, im not trying 2 complain though. But i can see how u could make that mistake, (unless if your not talking about me...). So yeah! ;) :( :)

people call me emo - because i was sad a bunch last year (trouble with family last year) and the label sort of stuck with the boys in my class. it doesn't help that i avoid them and tell them to shut up when they try to talk to me

people call me crazy- because i am i act myself myself=crazy running AROUND AND LAUGHING AND SCREAMING

people call me weird- i do strange stuff because i dont care what people think

people call me the nice girl- i try to be as nice as i can to evryone especially new students most of the people in my grade are my friends except for some like perverted boys

people call me goth- because i was sad last year and my favorirte color is black and i like skullls

People call me emo all the time. But I'm not. So, I don't listen.

I also get called "psycho," "weird," and "mentally deficient." But, again, I wouldn't consider myself to be any of those things.

(and by the way, kids really do say I'm not mentally sound, no joke.)

Gahh, why can't I just be Scottie..? D;

I'm called goth and emo.

I hate it, but I get over it. It's not that big of a dilemma. <<

@ Imaginary Storyteller - I'm sorry, but that's some of the stupidest excuses for being called goth I've EVER heard.

They're thoughtless adjectives. I don't understand what the crisis is.

I've been labeled any times. Emo, a lot of the time, but that doesn't affect what I'm really like..

DX

I'm labelled as:

-Emo

-Geek

-Gothic

-"That Weirdo"

Labels stink. At least you've got 'cute and adorable' ;D

When I was in high school, almost every girl was preppy blondes obsessed with boy bands and pop.

They all aspired to become cheerleaders. They all wore pink and the school colors to show off their 'spirit'.

But I liked red and black, and I also wore a lot of blue. I'm also a brunette.

I didn't give a rat's butt about boy bands and I just carried on with my life.

So, I ended up being labeled as "Goth" or "Emo" my the preppy girls. I wasn't goth or emo, I wasn't really anything, I was just me.

There were no goths or emos in my school. Just a sea of preppy blondes and the odd normal person. Whenever I was labeled as a goth or an emo, I said what is written in the light blue in my signature :D .

~Camelle

I'm the "socially awkard quiet nerd" according to many at my school.

Practically all of the kids at my school classify as inconsiderate jerks in need of brain cells, so I don't care.

EDIT: Bad wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back